Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Justice Okoro Just Revealed The Amo1unt Of Money Governor Amechi Tried To Bribe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justice Okoro Just Revealed The Amo1unt Of Money Governor Amechi Tried To Bribe (386 Views)

Blessing Okoro Mocks Nkechi Blessing Over Her Fake Mercedes Benz Saga / Adaeze Okoro: Miss Prestigious Nigeria Stuns In Official Photoshoot / Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justice Okoro Just Revealed The Amo1unt Of Money Governor Amechi Tried To Bribe by hayze(m): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2016
Recently judges who were arrested by the the DSS have been tying there best to escape justice even it means ratting out the partners in crime. One of them is justice Inyang Okoro.

When his house was searched the DSS found the following;
One Ipad
Three Phones
38,000 (USD)
Four Cheque books
In his later he explained that for the past three years he received 24,000 USD and £10,000 per year for the past three years and for his sojourn in the court/ vacation allowances. He also said he has not spent anything more than £5,000 on each of three trips abroad so far, that hes entitled to have more than what was found on him.
my question is why didn't he use the bank or do people still still bury valuables......READ MORE http://naijaonlineng..com.ng/2016/10/justice-okoro-just-revealed-amount-of.html

My opinion if he is innocent he should face the law like every other person not seeking sympathy.
What do you guys think?

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Destroy The Cities Of The Unbelievers - ISIS Leader Says / D’banj Gets Sued Over N100m Unpaid Debt. (photos) / Photos: How Seyi Law Narrowly Escaped Death During Armed Robbery Attack In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.