Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 (35487 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (1 - 2) On 26th February 2020 / Chelsea Vs Newcastle United (1 - 0) On 19th October 2019 / Red Star Belgrade Vs Arsenal : Europa League (0 - 1) On 19th October 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by chukkyAlex(m): 6:00am On Oct 20, 2016
senibo1:
your game don cut if that's what you play

barce is wining this match
hahahahahaha........bet9ja ViPs grin
Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by nuelzz04(m): 6:23am On Oct 20, 2016
Raiders:
EPL is more richer and more organized than the Spanish League
no doubt EPL is more richer n organized ........but d most important detail .....which is d business done on d pitch .......LA liga is miles ahead of EPL in dat wink

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by FTBOY: 6:42am On Oct 20, 2016
bayelsaowei:
I just witnessed another difference between Messi and Ronaldo. ..even though Messi desires to tie up with Ronaldo on champions league goals he still allowed Neymar play the penalty...

Make ona tell me why I no go like the boy.... cheesy
messi plays for team success while penaldo plays for personal glory. have you guys noticed that ronaldo doesn't celebrate when his teammate scores and he curses whenever he's substituted in a match, especially when he hasn't scored?

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 20, 2016
So you think Joe is better, I thought bravo was better
Phi001:

Bravo is not really a good keeper na...
How Pep thinks that he is better than Joe Hart still beats me...
We just raised his value at Camp Nou...

Meanwhile, are you still not feeling sleepy cos of the match?
Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by engrjacuzzi: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2016
I don't know why pep guardiola hates black I wonder why he didn't field iheanacho and let yaya toure out UCL. Silva is a creative midfielder n not a DMF.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by Agimor(m): 7:15am On Oct 20, 2016
faruz:
download mobdro. .. .

Thank me later.. ... ..
I better thank you now
Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by TeamSimple(m): 7:30am On Oct 20, 2016
bayelsaowei:
oboy that boy just too much...He plays football now like an elder..
Messi is no longer after any record in football,maybe a worldcup will do. But presently he has seen it all. He used his youthful career to achieve all he desire,now his just playing for fun.

I will never forget the season messi last won balon d'or. If you could remember Ronaldo started on a very high score with 28 goals in first 8weeks while messi was just with 8goals because he was trying to see the MSN partnership click. Giving final passes and clear scoring chances to help the misfit suarez. But it went round that Messi has lost his shine,a former barcelona vice president even said he has lost passion for football,

After that statement on goal.com messi started scoring and in matter of weeks surpassed Ronaldo who had 20goals difference previoulsy. After surpassing ronaldo with 35 to 33 he slowed down again and ronaldo ended the season highest goal scorere but Messi won everything available,coz he made the MSN partnership work. Messi has his priorities and nobody will make him change that ,not even his closest rival Ronaldo. Messi picks the year he wants his Balon d'or.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by good4all40: 7:36am On Oct 20, 2016
Why in the World will Pep will not include Yaya Toure in his squad. No matter how weak Yaya Toure is he can never be compared to Fernadiho, Fernando, Gardogan and the likes. He is a world class player. I know Pep has never forgiven Yaya even if he said so, he is extremely retarded and unprofessional to exclude one of his best players in his team due to personal grudges.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by FakeNEWSevryday: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2016
Perfectionist11:
People that aren't objective will come out and blame Pep & say he is overrated..but d result doesn't justify the game..City held their own..they pressed,forced Barca to kick the ball out to throw ins esp in the first half..individual mistakes let them down..
Aguero starting on the bench might seem crazy as he is a born scorer but the additional midfielder helped to create options for passes..to some people,it may not make sense still but city fans should know that when you appoint Pep Guardiola as manager you'll know he'll challenge conventional wisdoms because that's what the uber-intelligents do.
The best satisfaction he'll derive from this?..just 3 months into this revolution city aren't passive anymore(like theirs matches against RM last year)..they actually went to the highest football cathedral and held their own..remove Fernadinho first half slip and Bravo's ludicrous error & you"ll have a different result.
bro, did u watch city against barca last season?
Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 20, 2016
royalemperors:

you think so at the emboldened?
Dont forget that it starts with making sanchez, ozil and other arsenal good players, including mustafi, look ordinary, then it continues with a goal, followed by a red, then another goal and ends with 4 or even more goals.
.with the presence of neyma, Suarez,messi, how come barca didn't win the champions league last season ?

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by FakeNEWSevryday: 8:08am On Oct 20, 2016
ItsQuinn:
So you think Joe is better, I thought bravo was better
Pep will regret for letting Hart go, as we Chelsea fans are regretting for the let go of our hero:
Petr Cech
Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by FakeNEWSevryday: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2016
aalangel:
I'm glad they flogged Man City...
...the things pain me oh, no be lie
Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 20, 2016
To me, Joe Hart wasn't good enough undecided
FakeNEWSevryday:
Pep will regret for letting Hart go, as we Chelsea fans are regretting for the let go of our hero:
Petr Cech
Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by juniorkadiri212: 8:29am On Oct 20, 2016
stones said he's not afraid of messi lately if he see next time he go dey run
Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by FakeNEWSevryday: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2016
Zedoo:

Dude bravo is better than every other keeper in world football except neuer, and buffon....de gea is close but not there yet ...joe hart was a glorified grade 4 gk. As the English press succeeded In hyping him to high heavens.... Please dont sin against football.... Pep guardiola is the very best there is...and he KNOWS joe hart is thrash...besides this is the worst crop of players he has ever managed...but I say I they meet again possibly in semis, barca might win, but not with such gap. Mancity stood strong...they just paid for mistakes... They were not outclassed...they were simply punished....
hmmmmm, I can't just help it but laugh your comment off, Bravo na keeper? the guy wey he no get keeping manner grin
2: u said man city players are the worst players he ever managed? Pls can u name any player from man city squad that can not be among starting eleven in any club?
3 ...they were not outclassed? After 4:0 down
Pls I need definition of your own " out class"
Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by zuma4k(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2016
TeamSimple:

Messi is no longer after any record in football,maybe a worldcup will do. But presently he has seen it all. He used his youthful career to achieve all he desire,now his just playing for fun.

I will never forget the season messi last won balon d'or. If you could remember Ronaldo started on a very high score with 28 goals in first 8weeks while messi was just with 8goals because he was trying to see the MSN partnership click. Giving final passes and clear scoring chances to help the misfit suarez. But it went round that Messi has lost his shine,a former barcelona vice president even said he has lost passion for football,

After that statement on goal.com messi started scoring and in matter of weeks surpassed Ronaldo who had 20goals difference previoulsy. After surpassing ronaldo with 35 to 33 he slowed down again and ronaldo ended the season highest goal scorere but Messi won everything available,coz he made the MSN partnership work. Messi has his priorities and nobody will make him change that ,not even his closest rival Ronaldo. Messi picks the year he wants his Balon d'or.
Awesome Analysis...
Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by princeso2020(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2016
with all the money spent pep guardiola is experimenting with his player, how on earth did he bench Aguero, Iheanocho Against a team he knows in and out yet he fielded bunch of mediocres no wonder Morinho is far ahead in terms of technical n tactical ability. This is a total disgrace to English football. chelski 4 life
Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by Nickymezor(f): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2016
Rexnegro:
were they sleeping before? abegi my Sister who pass You pass You Notin You can do about it... The whole of Manchester can't be threat to current barca na ....
Yeah, more or less, buh den dey should hv at least scored nw...e get as e be oo.... Anyway datz football.. u win some times n lose sometimes too
Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by aalangel(f): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
...the things pain me oh, no be lie

Pele my dear.
Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by senibo1: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2016
deathmen12:
hahahaha, mehn u mst be an urhobo man
grin grin
Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by ItzHoludex(m): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2016
Zedoo:

That was the best thing he did....trust me...did u notice the game aguero came back from injury they won but played below par unlike their previous matches... Aguero offers less mobility and teamwork and is low on confidence both for club and country at d moment.

is him dah no
Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by emmygzy(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=originalmachine post=50353082].with the presence of neyma, Suarez,messi, how come barca didn't win the champions league last season ?[/lol. So Barca should be winning champions league every season. If them dey win am, una no go say UEFA dey favour Barca?

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by Rexnegro(m): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2016
Nickymezor:
Yeah, more or less, buh den dey should hv at least scored nw...e get as e be oo.... Anyway datz football.. u win some times n lose sometimes too
#smiles my Sister epl is over rated over hyped...at least for years now champion league dey prove it say they don't know anything in England premier league except physicality

1 Like

Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by Topshow4real: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2016
I don't even like this messi new look! He looks like messi in 2030. . .

1 Like

Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 20, 2016
Lmao
phranq:

did u say "bench Nasri" hoh mai godt!!!! wen was d last time u watched football??

1 Like

Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by caukerzee(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2016
You all don't just get it. It's a matter of quality. Even if the both clubs were to switch Managers on the night Man City will still lose. Guardiolar or not Barca > City.
Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by UfuomaUN(m): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2016
TeamSimple:

superb analysis except "He picks the year he wants the balon d'or. I think his injuries and fitness issues are the only thing stopping him. look at the years he failed to lift the balon d'or: 2013 he was Injured for nearly 3months in total; 2014 he had fitness issues vomiting several times in the pitch. 2016 may just elude him cos of the loss to Chile. But to anyone with a clear eye, his play has been brilliant.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by kentozybee(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2016
originalmachine:
.with the presence of neyma, Suarez,messi, how come barca didn't win the champions league last season ?
the Champions League curse
Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by Zedoo(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
hmmmmm, I can't just help it but laugh your comment off, Bravo na keeper? the guy wey he no get keeping manner grin
2: u said man city players are the worst players he ever managed? Pls can u name any player from man city squad that can not be among starting eleven in any club?
3 ...they were not outclassed? After 4:0 down
Pls I need definition of your own " out class"

even aguero cant get a starting shirt at the barca and Bayern teams managed by guardiola.... No other person comes close....

They were not out played, the scoreline exxagerates the game, they made mistakes and got punished... all their goals were gifted except messi 's second...

If Joe hart was good why did no top club in any league come for him? He is English football's most overhyped goalkeeper and has a poor record of errors...

Bravo is smarter, better more agile and a better reader of the game and at making saves....he conceded just one goal in this game remember

John stones is an overhyped bloat....

1 Like

Re: Barcelona VS Manchester City: UCL (4 - 0) On 19th October 2016 by lolamitayo: 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
The Super Eagles of Nigeria continued their steady rise in the FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking as they now occupy the 60th position in the latest rankings, Completesportsnigeria.com reports.‎

According to the rankings released on Thursday on FIFA's official website, the Eagles moved up from 64th to 60th.

Complete Football
In Africa, the three-time Africa Cup of Nations winners are 11th.

The Eagles' recent improvement in the ranking is not unconnected to their last two victories against Tanzania in the 2017 AFCON qualifiers and Zambia in the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers.

Duper Ragles[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color] next opponent in the 2018 World Cup qualifiers, Algeria, maintained their 35th position and are third in Africa while Cameroon and Zambia are 59th and 94th respectively

Which team is this and which part of Africa are they coming from

Read more at http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/fifa-world-ranking-nigeria-move-four-places-60th/#QZOYZMR1orwyZYec.99

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 / Which Club Has D Highest Fans In D World / Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.