Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

See Embarrasing Punishment Boy Got For Stealing From His Mom (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Embarrasing Punishment Boy Got For Stealing From His Mom (photos) (1008 Views)

I Think Zoto App Is Stealing From Me. / Don't You Just Love Your Mom? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Embarrasing Punishment Boy Got For Stealing From His Mom (photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2016
A barber shared this images which has gone viral with the caption “So this lady came in today and told me to give her 11 year old son the George Jefferson…..

Because he was stealing and lying and acting up in school and stealing from his mom. So here it goes!!!!”

Many feel it’s a good way to discipline a kid others felt embarrassing him would only make him more hardened …

Cc. Lalasticlala

Re: See Embarrasing Punishment Boy Got For Stealing From His Mom (photos) by Melahou(m): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2016
And now the whole world knows he`s a THIEF...Thanks to you
Re: See Embarrasing Punishment Boy Got For Stealing From His Mom (photos) by Olizey(m): 11:36am On Oct 19, 2016
Lol grin
Re: See Embarrasing Punishment Boy Got For Stealing From His Mom (photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dear not sure if you got my email but add me up on fb Adanna Amadioha xx

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Poverty In Nigeria - Every Nigerians Must Read This / Check Out Young Lesbian Ladies That Are Not Afraid To Show Their Love For Each O / Breaking News: AYA/Nyanya Bridge Abuja Commissioned And Opened Up To Traffic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.