Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) (4357 Views)

Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom / Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court / EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
nrexzy:

I feel your pain bro!!!! Thanks for being a good Citizen notifying the Public on this Criminal.. Don't worry he would soon be caught..

I'm a lady o.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by slurryeye: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
JBoss25:
Afonjas and 419, be like bread and butter

Osu, have you kicked your mother from bed today?
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by nrexzy: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
hairstylist:

I'm a lady o.
Apologies Maam!!!
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
nrexzy:

Apologies Maam!!!

No need to apology. Just letting u know.

Meanwhile, I'm still hoping someone knows or recognises this thief and reveal his location.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by nrexzy: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
hairstylist:

No need to apology. Just letting u know.

Meanwhile, I'm still hoping someone knows or recognises this thief and reveal his location.
Thanks
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by Nuezha(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
hairstylist:
His numbers are 08031983606, 09091086548.

Realising I have been scammed, I digged and found out his Facebook page but he deactivated and reactivated it again after a while but with restriction.

Another photo of him.

See, if the police really want to get him it's very easy. They have his BVN, They will dig the record of all calls he has made and received in the last 6 months and pick out 10 most dialed numbers. They will contact those people in a very subtle operation that nobody will suspect anything, and then get them to lead them to him.

Unfortunately for you, the money is too small for the police to take a big cut after a successful arrest.

In Abuja, I followed as the police swoomed on a thief through a girlfriend he normally called by engaging the girl to arrange a usual meeting between her and him.

The guy is already vulnerable, his image dented, his future fraudulent operations in that name, number and bank account smeared. He cant have another fingerprint taken for a new BVN. I think you have destroyed him enough. He should just return your money and apologise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by loveourlagos(f): 1:32am On Oct 20, 2016
I am so sorry for this, People can be very treacherous. In the meantime send this complaint to Punch Newspaper. Check online for their editorial email address & trust me Zenith Bank would look for you. Explain the nonchalant attitude of Zenith Bank staff especially when you already hinted them. You need to get the police involved so that the bastard can be severely dealt with.

I would like to confirm if you met the idiot via NL, If you did. I think Seun owes you the responsibility of posting this on frontpage to alert other potential gullible investors cos I still wonder how you would transfer funds to a random Internet fraudster without doing your necessary checks.

All the very best.

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by UnclePati: 5:32am On Oct 20, 2016
Contact me let's talk.....
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 7:24am On Oct 20, 2016
Nuezha:

See, if the police really want to get him it's very easy. They have his BVN, They will dig the record of all calls he has made and received in the last 6 months and pick out 10 most dialed numbers. They will contact those people in a very subtle operation that nobody will suspect anything, and then get them to lead them to him.
Unfortunately for you, the money is too small for the police to take a big cut after a successful arrest.
In Abuja, I followed as the police swoomed on a thief through a girlfriend he normally called by engaging the girl to arrange a usual meeting between her and him.
The guy is already vulnerable, his image dented, his future fraudulent operations in that name, number and bank account smeared. He cant have another fingerprint taken for a new BVN. I think you have destroyed him enough. He should just return your money and apologise.

I know the police can get him if they really want to help me, but somehow my faith in that happening is low. Reason being that i know what i went thru before they could even help me obtain the banker's order and submit it to Zenith bank headoffice in the first place. The last time i went there to the police station to get a police report so it can be signed by the DPO, the inspector in charge of the case told me to take his name (Bolaji Adedamola) to the mountain. Just imagine!

The money might be to small for the police to wanna really do something to help a citizen, but i believe it is first step in the eradication of fraudulent activities by some people in this country inorder to sanitize and cleanse the dented image of Nigeria.

Lastly, this Bolaji fraudster doesnt sound vulnerable, rather he seem emboldened. He told me he can never be caught and that there is nothing i could do, so he deserves what he gets.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 7:33am On Oct 20, 2016
loveourlagos:
I am so sorry for this, People can be very treacherous. In the meantime send this complaint to Punch Newspaper. Check online for their editorial email address & trust me Zenith Bank would look for you. Explain the nonchalant attitude of Zenith Bank staff especially when you already hinted them. You need to get the police involved so that the bastard can be severely dealt with.

I would like to confirm if you met the idiot via NL, If you did. I think Seun owes you the responsibility of posting this on frontpage to alert other potential gullible investors cos I still wonder how you would transfer funds to a random Internet fraudster without doing your necessary checks.

All the very best.

Thank you loveourlagos, i will heed your advise. The police are involved already but unfortunately nothing much has been done to help me. I really want the bastard dealt with and i hope he gets punished. I still blamed myself everyday for transferring that money and i dont think i will ever get that out of my head but the thing is....i thought i was getting involved in a genuine business.

UnclePati:
Contact me let's talk.....

I just did, pls kindly check your mail. Thank you.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2016
He don use ya money take pay house rent,drink beer and f***k yansh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by sisisioge: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
Chai! Babes, if you could go to his phone network providers, get his frequently dialed number to trace him and have him arrested. Just like someone earlier mentioned, get to him through his contact.

By the way, the internet won't forget this little damage you have done so far. A simple google search of his pics will bring up a fraud story...he's a ritarrrd.

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
sisisioge:
Chai! Babes, if you could go to his phone network providers, get his frequently dialed number to trace him and have him arrested. Just like someone earlier mentioned, get to him through his contact.
By the way, the internet won't forget this little damage you have done so far. A simple google search of his pics will bring up a fraud story...he's a ritarrrd.

I don't feel sorry about this. I gave this fraudster enough time to refund my money, instead he taunted me. He made me go thru stress and pain. That 250k is my sweat and someway somehow he will be punished. It shall never be well with him and his generation unborn.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by otipoju(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
You can easily catch this guy, easily in 3 months.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
otipoju:
You can easily catch this guy, easily in 3 months.

Pls kindly tell me how. I'm open to any suggestion. Thanks
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by otipoju(m): 7:06am On Oct 21, 2016
hairstylist:

Pls kindly tell me how. I'm open to any suggestion. Thanks

Send me a mail at boriowofour@gmail.com
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2016
otipoju:

Send me a mail at boriowofour@gmail.com

kindly check your inbox pls
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by anyicash(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2016
hairstylist:

I feel compelled to go this route cos that bastard has proven to be very heartless but bro that 5k will go a long way in my life right now. More so, I don't know any native doctor.
U are on the verge to loose another 5k if you try that..lol

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2016
anyicash:
U are on the verge to loose another 5k if you try that..lol

I was just saying I don't have another 5k to spare cos if I get 5k right now, it will be beneficial for my other personal use. So it isn't like I'm willing to give that out.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by sklateen(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2016
hairstylist:
I know I have been so stupid and so trusting but I choose not to remain silent over this. I was scammed by someone i thot was a friend. How can you claim to want to help me and choose to put me in this kind of misery? It shall never be well with you and your generation forever Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola.

Guys, this guy pictured here is a scammer. He is a thief! A thief that will rot in the deepest part of hell. A thief that would never find peace till he dies!

A simple question i asked about a profitable business I could do got me into this mess. This bastard told me about kerosene business. About how he has links in getting me supplies. I transferred the sum of 250k into his account with Zenith branch. Account number 2084038267 since April 2016. I notified the bank as soon as i discovered it was a fraud and they couldn't do anything till the thief withdrew the money and they told me he is a customer while I'm not! The address he used in registering the account is fake, yet Zenith bank claim they usually confirm addresses of potential customers before opening any account in their names. My take is that there is someone at the branch where this account was opened who is an accomplice to this fraudster.

I choose to name and shame him and I'm hoping this gets to front page. At first, he was pleading with me about exercising patience that he will refund me back my money but now he stopped picking my calls and told me there is nothing I could do about it.

Dear nairalanders, blame me and cuss me out if you want but pls I need help on this issue. I need help in anyway possible about getting this guy to pay for what he has done. I may be the victim today but pls know that this could happen to anyone because no one ever prays to be defrauded and made to go thru stress. Right now, my hope of doing business had been put to a standstill. #notofraud #hardworkiskey #hardworkpays

cc lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J

THAT GUY LOOK LIKE AN IBO GUY
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by anyicash(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2016
hairstylist:

I was just saying I don't have another 5k to spare cos if I get 5k right now, it will be beneficial for my other personal use. So it isn't like I'm willing to give that out.
Ok i understand better now.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by Princy13: 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
His names are BOLAJI MUDASHIRU ADEDAMOLA a true southwasterner.

You should be very careful next time trusting people from that region that are given to change.

Cursed be a man thats put his trust in man.I'm sure if you were told to contribute such amount for the work of God that it will be measured back to you in multiple folds you wouldn't be quick to offer it.
Now you calling on God to fight back for you.

Funny how we humans reason atimes.

Kpele.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by ejiykzazi2007(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2016
Report to police, Zenith Bank will refund the money. Dont want to tell u how it will go but they will refund it since that address is fake.

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2016
ejiykzazi2007:
Report to police, Zenith Bank will refund the money. Dont want to tell u how it will go but they will refund it since that address is fake.

I had reported to the police but i was told there was nothing else they could do to help when they found out the address was fake. Except if there is a special police station that I would have to report to. I'm naive about this.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ewoooo I saw this guy minutes ago...

I saw him on Nairaland... I'm just joking... since u have his picture and u need urgent justice , report him to arusi okija or arusi mbaise , walihi talihi this guy go bring the money back you , thank me later if u take my advice
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by dayleke: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
hairstylist:

I had reported to the police but i was told there was nothing else they could do to help when they found out the address was fake. Except if there is a special police station that I would have to report to. I'm naive about this.

Sorry Sis,
I can only wish you the best as you go around trying to get this fraudster to refund your money.
Never give up on it and don't let it weigh you down from pursuing your other dreams. Karma will get him.
It is well.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
dayleke:

Sorry Sis,
I can only wish you the best as you go around trying to get this fraudster to refund your money.
Never give up on it and don't let it weigh you down from pursuing your other dreams. Karma will get him.
It is well.

Thank you so much for your kind words.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by jesuspikinjp(m): 7:04am On Oct 24, 2016
why some people cant be trusted ? ran away with someone else money not knowing how that person gathered the money,this is heartless. op he will meet his waterloo very soon and i hope you have learned something from this never trust anyone most especially in a faceless forum like this
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 8:17am On Oct 24, 2016
jesuspikinjp:
why some people cant be trusted ? ran away with someone else money not knowing how that person gathered the money,this is heartless. op he will meet his waterloo very soon and i hope you have learned something from this never trust anyone most especially in a faceless forum like this

That money was my lifeline. All I got. To think I rented a shop and got things ready for my business, only for this crook to zap with my money meant for supply and he expect to sleep well every night? Never! He is doomed!

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Less than half an hour ago, the guy who disappeared with my money called me. And he has the gut to ask me....how are you? smh. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Nurse Arrested For Stealing Baby / Face Of Uduak Frank Akpan, Killer Of Iniobong Umoren Who Went Job Hunting(photos / CNN Report: 'How To Rob A Bank.' Do We Deserve The Insult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.