Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? (4806 Views)

Please I Need To Know If There Are Any Nigerians In Argentina And Chile / Any Nigerians In Turkey / Any Nigerians In The Philippines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by temiade(f): 12:00am On Oct 23, 2009
Hello:

I recently moved to Oahu and I am looking to meet Nigerians around here. I have been here for about 2 months and looking to make friends - male, female, haemophrodite. LOL>, just any naija person sha. Thanks
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by MrCrackles(m): 12:02am On Oct 23, 2009
^ Wetin you find go there shocked shocked grin
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by temiade(f): 12:08am On Oct 23, 2009
It is not my fault o, It is work o, I dont want to be here myself except for a shorterm basis like vacation,but my job transferred me here, and only oyibos i see all over d place, No african store sef, so I might not be able to even eat naija food a long time. To buy naija ingredients online sef is hard because they said the postal system here is bad. It takes months to get stuff because of the Ocean and all. I dont know o

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by MrCrackles(m): 12:22am On Oct 23, 2009
Looooong thing!
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by ritaNL: 3:36am On Oct 23, 2009
Honolulu shocked shocked shocked shocked you are on ur own dude.
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by LaNiger(m): 5:05am On Oct 23, 2009
There are a few Nigerians there in Oahu. I was there a couple of years ago and saw a few of them as church. It is quite expensive there and I hope they are putting you up in a hotel. It is a really nice place, try to enjoy the beach and the pineapples that's all there is on the island.

You will run into Nigerians at church and at the stores. All the best smiley
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by temiade(f): 5:08am On Oct 23, 2009
SWEET, what is the name of the church you are discussing here. I currently attend word of life church and it is a pretty popular pentecostal church here. Could there be some naijas there? Can I get some contact from you? Thanks
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 23, 2009
@ topic

I'm sure there are.
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by owo2000: 6:26am On Oct 23, 2009
Yes indeed if you ask around at Word of life church they will tell you. About 4 years ago a Redeemed Christian Church was operating under a Pastor Kanayo. Also if you go to that University close to China town on the way to Waikiki. You will surely run into some Nigerians. Take care.

Also, i knew a guy who operates a Rolex repair store at the Navy/ Military Exchange store close to Makalapa, not too far from the airport. He is Nijer his wife is Ghanian. He might still be in Ohau.
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by snokky(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2009
naija pple don travel wella, kai, i love my pple!

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by tunnytox(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2009
Honolulu!!! shocked shocked shocked in fact Nigerians are rare beings
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by phuckNL: 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2009
If you search and you don't find Nigerians, take the next flight out of there!!!
There is a saying that goes : Any place in the world you don't find Nigerians, it is because Nigerians are being killed there. shocked
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by temiade(f): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2009
@ Snokky- I know we are like ants - all over the place.

@ Phuck_NL, Where did u get ur quote from, me i havent heard dat one before o. LOL, but i get ur jist, the be say, Naijas are everywhere sha; dey really gats to be killing them if they are not in a certain place
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by mevisbleek: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2009
i wld ve introduced uto some nigerian guys in oahu but their ways no pure
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by sonety2k(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2009
I hope to visit Honolulu on Holiday some times, enjoy ur stay over there
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by wesleyM: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2009
I'll be in honolulu Dec 5th thru the 13th. Holla at me.
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by temiade(f): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2009
is work bringing you here? whats your contact?
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by johnkent(m): 2:48am On Oct 26, 2009
yes sir. work is. send me ur e-mail and i'll give ya a holla. Thanks
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by temiade(f): 2:50am On Oct 26, 2009
ok
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by sambunmi: 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2010
temiade, are you still in honolulu?
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by laglad: 12:06am On Oct 12, 2012
If you're looking for somewhere to get Nigerian food in Hawaii, check www.NigerianFoods.com. They deliver there.
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by Fiveseventy: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
Heloooo. I know this thread is old. But if any of you are still here and want to meet up. I am not christian so church wont work for me. And it will be nice to break this spell because for a while, every place I have been seem to be have fewer and fewer.
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by Ckhawaii: 2:37am On Oct 18, 2014
Hello, I was just looking for Nigerian food in Hawaii and came across this posting. I know it is old and so not sure If it is still valid and if there are Nigerians in Hawaii, still me a message. I am a Nigeria female in Hawaii.
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 18, 2014
Ckhawaii:
Hello, I was just looking for Nigerian food in Hawaii and came across this posting. I know it is old and so not sure If it is still valid and if there are Nigerians in Hawaii, still me a message. I am a Nigeria female in Hawaii.
use google maps to search for food stores, filter out african stores

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by bumitek02(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
Make una continue traveling to all this yeye yeye countries until una go enter bamunda triangle one day. @ temiade pls no vess, na only you waka come?

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
bumitek02:
Make una continue traveling to all this yeye yeye countries until una go enter bamunda triangle one day. @ temiade pls no vess, na only you waka come?

Stop fronting your ignorance! Those are not countries. They are cities in the US.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by ebonysoul: 8:54am On May 23, 2017
Hi, I'm responding to these older posts. I am not Nigerian but my husband is and he will be arriving next month. I am looking for other Nigerians to link up with. I live in Ewa Beach.

Fiveseventy:
Heloooo. I
know this thread is old. But if any of you are still here and want to meet up. I am not christian so church wont work for me. And it will be nice to break this spell because for a while, every place I have been seem to be have fewer and fewer.
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by Austin1904: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by skillaci: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2017
Hi i also just stumbled on this! would be moving there early next year too. my wife should be there like december though. would love to know other Nigerians in Oahu and maybe meet up. kindly let me know. warm regards

ebonysoul:
Hi, I'm responding to these older posts. I am not Nigerian but my husband is and he will be arriving next month. I am looking for other Nigerians to link up with. I live in Ewa Beach.

Re: Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? by kemisabini: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
hello am in waikiki march 2024 visiting.please kindly dm me

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office / Study And Work In Turkey / Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.