Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Photos Of Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters At Enugu High Court - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters At Enugu High Court (1680 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother / Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters At Enugu High Court by topstory: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nollywood actor and lawyer, Kenneth Okonkwo shared photos of himself and siblings at the Enugu High Court. He wrote: "It tastes pretty good for lawyers from the same womb to appear on the same side of a case. Glad to be with Anita and Princess my siblings at an Enugu High Court. To God be the glory"

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/10/19/photos-of-nollywood-actor-kenneth-okonkwo-and-his-sisters-at-enugu-high-court/

CC: Ishilove, Lalasticlala

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters At Enugu High Court by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
Who dem epp for the court?

Has the trio been called to the beer bar sef?
Re: Photos Of Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters At Enugu High Court by HIScraziness(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Photos Of Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters At Enugu High Court by 7inches: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
I

(1) (Reply)

Ellen Degeneres And Wife Headed For Divorce? / 5 Couples That Gave Us Relationship Goals At The AMVCA / Why I Stepped Out For Bobrisky’s Party In A Bathrobe With Flower Girls – Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.