Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Ellen Degeneres And Wife Headed For Divorce? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ellen Degeneres And Wife Headed For Divorce? (1687 Views)

Hollywood Is Crashing Down And Ellen Degeneres Is Going Nuts / Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding / Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ellen Degeneres And Wife Headed For Divorce? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Are Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi getting a divorce? The couple is once again facing rumors of marriage problems. Yet insiders say the couple is happier than ever.

A tabloid claimed this week that DeGeneres and de Rossi are about to go through a $345 million divorce. The story alleged that the couple has been fighting over DeGeneres' "controlling behavior," "anger issues," "drinking," "lavish spending," and "busy work schedule."

But sources insist that this story isn't true. And a Gossip Cop insider agreed that the divorce report is "ridiculous."

Indeed, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi are doing better than ever. A few weeks ago, they were photographed holding hands while shopping together in West Hollywood. And DeGeneres gushed about her marriage in an interview with People.

"I can’t imagine not being married," she told the magazine last month. "I have my best friend, the person I want to spend time with more than anybody else in the world."

And in that same interview, DeGeneres maintained that they plan to be together for a long time. "[We] constantly say to each other, ‘We are so lucky.’ Sometimes it’s lying in bed at night before I go to sleep, and I just say thank you to whatever, whoever is out there," she continued. "I’ve gotten to a place where I really am just settled. Really. I know that I’m not going anywhere. She’s not going anywhere."

Of course, this isn't the first time Ellen DeGeneres has faced false divorce rumors. She's had to deal with the split speculation for years. A few years ago, she even slammed the reports during an episode of her talk show.

http://www.hollywoodtake.com/ellen-degeneres-portia-de-rossi-divorce-rumors-continue-their-marriage-going-strong-207781

1 Like

Re: Ellen Degeneres And Wife Headed For Divorce? by Oliviaxx(f): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
one word...ewww
Re: Ellen Degeneres And Wife Headed For Divorce? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oliviaxx:
one word...ewww
grin
Na their life

1 Like

Re: Ellen Degeneres And Wife Headed For Divorce? by Oliviaxx(f): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
one word...ewww. But whatever...their life
Re: Ellen Degeneres And Wife Headed For Divorce? by Xionez(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Their life...some peoples' entertainment.
Re: Ellen Degeneres And Wife Headed For Divorce? by Nickizoe(f): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
their bizness
Re: Ellen Degeneres And Wife Headed For Divorce? by angelTI(f): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oshi ati iranu abasha
Re: Ellen Degeneres And Wife Headed For Divorce? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Wetin concern us with lesbian divorce?
How do these people pleasure each other bikonu_ kukumba or what?
Re: Ellen Degeneres And Wife Headed For Divorce? by nerilove(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hi Ellen, I love you show alot especially during the 12 Days Giveaway period. Wishing you and your partner a brighter future.

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Degeneres And Wife Headed For Divorce? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
I hope they don't
I love them together..

PaperLace:
Wetin concern us with lesbian divorce?
How do these people pleasure each other bikonu_ kukumba or what?
Electronic cucumber-Di/ldo
Strap-ons
grin grin
Re: Ellen Degeneres And Wife Headed For Divorce? by Kobicove(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Crazy people...yuck! sad
Re: Ellen Degeneres And Wife Headed For Divorce? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Captainbells:
I hope they don't
I love them together..

Electronic cucumber-Di/ldo
Strap-ons
grin grin
Lwkmd

(1) (Reply)

Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 (live Thread) / Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 / Bella THRONE Hollywood Oops Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.