Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,083 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Beauiful Nigerian Lady Shares Her S*xual Assault Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauiful Nigerian Lady Shares Her S*xual Assault Story (582 Views)

Etinosa Rates Nigerian Men Low After Her First S*xual Experience With White Man / 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story / Tboss’ Family Reacts To Her S*xtape With Miyonse In The #bbnaija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauiful Nigerian Lady Shares Her S*xual Assault Story by Kenyaspicy: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please help me make sense out of my life because I am so confused. I was s*xually assaulted by a close friend. He held me down and practically performed s*xual acts on me. I had to go into hiding away from him because I was so ashamed. Never even knew I was assaulted until I went online and researched the signs. I bolstered courage to confront him in front of close friends and he denied everything. He was even laughing while denying everything. And that left me wondering if indeed it happened... I decided not to pursue it. We returned to being friends and I tried to block out that memory. I just discovered that all my friends think I am a liar. That I made up everything just to spite my close friend. And they want nothing to do with me. Even he that assaulted me told me recently that it took the grace of God for him to forgive me. He told me that since Jesus has forgiven him, that means he did not do it. That it was the devil using him and he won’t accept that he did it. Yet he was concerned that no one should hear about it. He even called me sometimes to help quell the rumours when it was spreading. But I am the victim here! Should I not be the one doing the forgiving? I wrote it down in my diary exactly as it happened and I swear I am not lying. Yes I have told lies in the past but I cant hurt a friend with such weighty allegations. I have known him for over 4 years. How can I deal with the loss of friends after 5 years in school? Where do I start from? Why is everyone seeing me as the accused instead of the victim? Help me make sense of this because I am beginning to doubt my sanity.

Re: Beauiful Nigerian Lady Shares Her S*xual Assault Story by Kenyaspicy: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Beauiful Nigerian Lady Shares Her S*xual Assault Story by tsmat(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
sad
Re: Beauiful Nigerian Lady Shares Her S*xual Assault Story by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Made up story and wasn't even formatted correctly.
Needs paragraphs.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Toke Makinwa’s Friday Outfit. / MTVMAMA2016: TEKNO Win Best Breakthrough Artist / Check Out Banky W's Look As A Little Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.