Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story (26792 Views)

Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos / Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by Letenwam: 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Superstar Nigerian born British actor, John Boyega, has finally reacted to Toke Makinwa's rant about getting assaulted by one of his bodyguards.

Recall that Toke Makinwa had claimed to have been assaulted at a restaurant, Crossroads, in Lagos by one of John Boyega's bodyguards.

The media personality who appeared angry over the incident, took to her Instagram page on Thursday, January 4, 2017, where she wrote a really detailed account of what happened at the said restaurant which is situated in the premises of Eko Hotel and Suites.

According to her, even though she had an early flight to catch, she wanted to make clear her experience in the hands of the bodyguard to Hollywood actor, John Boyega. She feels that if she was a guy, she wouldn't have been treated in such manner.

Toke went on to write about how she was not only embarrassed, but also prevented from being served in the restaurant until John Boyega came in and the bodyguard gave the management the go-ahead.

However when interviewed on CoolFM this morning, the incident was brought to John Boyega's notice and after some bouts of laughter, he asked who Toke Makinwa is. Here's the video below;

https://lailasnews.com/who-is-toke-makinwa-john-boyega-finally-reacts-to-toke-makinwas-assault-story/

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by lumzybo: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
e pain anty well well. Just imagine his response "who is toke makinwa?"

69 Likes

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by itspzpics(m): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by thesicilian: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
But who is Toke Makinwa really?

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by donstan18: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
thesicilian:
But who is Toke Makinwa really?

Toke Makinwa is a m'dafvqa who's popular only on Nland and always appearing on front page anytime she buys new pant or bra, she's one of the wannabe feminist who came online to write and rant on how a man cheated on her while she has been sleeping and giving doggy to a Nigerian millionaire old man aged enough to be her ancestor.

259 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by Benjom(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
You may not know her but me I know her. Don't come and mess up our own here... Case closed!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by Mariangeles(f): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
John Boyega is an arrogant fool!!!
They are always so full of themselves when they come home to their own people... In fact, who is John Boyega? ( he's not even an A list actor)

Even if Toke was an unknown citizen, is this what he would have to say about the incident...? instead of getting to the bottom of the matter and apologizing if need be...

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by BruncleZuma: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by KendrickAyomide: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin
The guy Issa savage grin grin grin

Modified
donstan18:

Toke Makinwa is a m'dafvqa who's popular only on Nland and always appearing on front page anytime she buys new pant or bra, she's one of the wannabe feminist who came online to write and rant on how a man cheated on her while she had been sleeping and giving doggy to a Nigerian millionaire old man aged enough to be her ancestor.

This your answer tho, you sef don craze finish grin grin ;

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by jrusky(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
Good question. Same way I have be asking who the hell is she and that thing called Salvage or Salvador of a thing?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by OlufemiOAP(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
Space booked
Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by PrinxArthur1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
she is a local afonja

16 Likes

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by thechase(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
This "John Boyega" guy is proud

Meanwhile visit the website in my signature to keep up with your favourite Celebrities. wink

3 Likes

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by IamAirforce1: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
She no know Toke

Aunty toke won't like this

1 Like

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by tstx(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
Chisos

1 Like

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
Chai!

Murder!

5 Likes

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
shocked
Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by tstx(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
jrusky:
Good question. Same way I have be asking who the hell is she and that thing called Salvage or Salvador of a thing?
You mean Tiwa Salvage ^_^

3 Likes

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by Gangster1ms: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
She is Just a bleaching höe seeking international attention.. boyega my guy pls don't mind the story and focus on ur next movie. smiley

32 Likes

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by Bgorgeous: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
High time she was asked this question

3 Likes

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
She somehow loves to court controversy. If her rights were trampled upon by the restaurant, she should press charges.

3 Likes

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by calobinna(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
Cheap stunt to gain popularity....
Who is that one?
It'll be damn fulfilling to share a blunt with Boyega or that Toke could come around, I'd give her a good dig!!!
Lemme puff my herb with my guys jare!!!

3 Likes

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by kaffy4tope(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
Benjom:
You may not know her but me I know her. Don't come and mess up our own here... Case closed!

*Our Brother has gone mad again * cry cry

5 Likes

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by princechurchill(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
Broda i don't even know she is here in ojuelegba

5 Likes

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by aguiyi2: 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Serves her right.Dem no de carry swagger go America.Toke,Lagos celebrity my foot.

4 Likes

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by Queenext: 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
She's our hardworking local champion.

Who always preach hardworking,yet services baba Fadeyi

22 Likes

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by kelvinezeh55(m): 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
donstan18:

Toke Makinwa is a m'dafvqa who's popular only on Nland and always appearing on front page anytime she buys new pant or bra, she's one of the wannabe feminist who came online to write and rant on how a man cheated on her while she has been sleeping and giving doggy to a Nigerian millionaire old man aged enough to be her ancestor.
bros easy nah.... Na person sister oooo

2 Likes

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by philEscobar(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bros dis one harsh o, but good response

2 Likes

Re: 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story by OlaPhils(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
donstan18:

This one na finishing
bros i beg, she offend you?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joy Nguma Builds A House In Lagos (Photos) / I No Longer Find Dark Chocolatey Guys Attractive - Toke Makinwa / Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.