Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG (40361 Views)

Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) / Vehicle Particulars Renewal – Online Made Easy – 24 Hours –free Delivery @carreg / General Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty–aig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by yeyeboi(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by Orikinla(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
They are checking for stolen vehicles.
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by dayleke: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ok o
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
sweet talk. its the educated masses who have access to internet that can get to see this news. too bad the police officials who the message is directed to wont get the memo. the medium of issuing such directive is wrong. the heads of each police unit ought to be in attendance at the function so that the message can be passed along.
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by alezzy13: 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
Kjnwancaro:
I don't like this news. Police should check particulars. my mechanic's car was stolen the other day but because he lives very close to his workshop he doesn't drive with his papers in his car. The thief was later stopped at a check point cause he couldn't produce the vehicle particulars he said he would go home to get it and abandoned the car there. Even the police did not know it was a stolen car

Even if one is caught without papers, a simple bribe of 1K and off you go.

Truth is those guys can be such a nuisance on the road
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by tomdon(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
the police need to check papers to ensure that the vehicle being driven is not stolen
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by NkayTiana(f): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please talk to them o... police men are

everywhere in benin now
From ugbowo to oluku you will see

Like 5check points
And they go through phones too
Looking for only God knows what...

It's really bad..
They are scaring the youths and bus drivers

Teeeyana says so!!!!
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
One thing is to say it another is to abid to it,all does useless police STP wey ur particulars,that how AIG always say but not taken action on it ,just mouth talk, the funny thing is that if they see any young boy driving na to pursue him and stop him on the sport,feel embarrassed ,they ask who is owner of the car,which work are you doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by lollmaolol(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tell them
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by usmanjay(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
eee! ok told them! as in them them. but wait o they fit catch all those people that steal cars from gbagada and sell them to porthacourt
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by seguno2: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
DSS, please take note and arrest all the gaddem arrestable olopas.
Abi na only judges and politicians dey interest una ni?

1 Like

Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by greatemi(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
nice one
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by greatemi(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
nice onenice onenice one
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by willibounce1(m): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
Naija police will never ever listen. They'll continue to check for particulars an ask stupid questions.

Imagine a police asking you where you are coming from or going to. Very funny and dangerous people.
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by CuteTj(m): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
otokx:
If its not on the police website then its not authentic.
Dem know wetin be website? Even those that manage to know, have they for once visited it in their lives??
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by ring7(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
We know,but they are going to give you returns after doing such.
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by lagdmark(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
Omoaregba:
Hw do thy check 4 stolen cars then...
No Mind the yeye AIG. In Europe, the Moment the police pull you over they ASK for your DLicence and vehicle particulars, even do Alkohol controls and can even ransack the car if suspicious behaviour is noticed
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by precious1967(m): 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
the officer should pass through ibadan and abeokuta and know that mere message he was sending.

1 Like

Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by Taryur3(m): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Make dem tell those police wey they akure to akungba road...na 5k dem collect from me for driving tinted glass jeep without permit card...
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by samoagagu: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
I hope this can be practically worked out
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by wickedworld: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Abeg I G what about stopping police from carrying gun expect they are going to armrobber scene. because they are using that gun to kill innocent ppl and if they see armrobber they we use their head to clear bush with the gun.

Pls aalso stop them from collecting bribe and robbing ppl it a curse to them and their generation.
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by Hades2016(m): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
nigerian police no da hear word oooooo, you go see them for road tomorrow checking particulars
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by onyxo76(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
There was one who stopped me today and I gave him the particulars his partner quickly pointed out the NBA sticker on my shield, he quickly dropped the papers on me as if they were bombs and told me to go, I laugh tire while driving off.
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by JBUZZ: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
princemillla:
Hmm this is easier said than acts on. What I fear in every policeman is not he gun nor their uniforms. But their illiteracy. Illiteracy +gun in their hands=makes them the devil
Illiteracy+Gun=danger grin
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by Princy13: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
Owu ya!

Ndi uweoji nke ala naijiriya wuu cha ndi ara.Ha na nzuzu wuu otu.

Oku nke a ama m baa kwa ha nti.
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by vicmela(m): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
the rate of this #50 collection in Enugu is unbearable these days. u will up to 5 points n the way they r asking of the money as if they gave u to keep for them
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by princemillla(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
JBUZZ:

Illiteracy+Gun=danger grin

Na to run for ur dear life na

1 Like

Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by kindredspirit(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nateben:
grin

Hi bro. I'm looking for an artist that can draw pictures like the attached to your post. I have a job for the person. Please get back to me if you have their contact details.
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by panco: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
See some wicked ones on Benin Xpress road

Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by fredior: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
[right][/right]b
iliyande:
Mr Dan Bature, an Assistant Inspector-General (AIG) of Police in Charge of Zone 11 comprising Oyo, Osun and Ondo states, says any policeman checking vehicle particulars on the highways is on illegal duty.

Bature said this on Wednesday in Ibadan during a two-day familiarisation visit to Oyo State.

He said that the duty of the police was not to check vehicle particulars but to ensure safer roads.

Bature warned policemen against blocking high ways, saying police patrol vehicles were not supposed to be toll gates.

He said the Inspector General of Police (IGP) was committed to changing the negative image of the police and supporting the anticorruption war of the Federal Government.

Bature advised officers unable to key into the laudable initiatives of the IGP to resign from the force.

He said that a lot was expected by the public from the police, adding that this informed the monitoring of officers.

“The Inspector General of Police is determined to improve on your welfare and pursue the increment of your salary.

“But this can only be achieved when the people have good perception about the police, “Bature said.

Earlier, Sam Adegbuyi, the Oyo State Commissioner of Police, said that the officers were dedicated and patriotic.

Adegbuyi said that in view of the population of Oyo State, the command needed to create three more Area Commands in addition to the existing four commands.

He commended the AIG, Oyo government and the Police Community Relation Committee for the successes recorded so far in the fight against crime.

https://www.sitibe.com/story/any-policeman-checking-vehicle-particulars-is-on-illegal-duty-aig/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Lalasticlala
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by fredior: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
can they be able 2 control their officers out there ?
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by Jacko1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
AIG are you sure

Are you sure

Are you very sure

Because i want to happily tell the officers lets go to the station if they stop me

Not when I tell dpo that AIG talk say

Where that bature giam one dey sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Causes Overheating And How Can It Be Totally Prevented / PHOTO: Fully Loaded Cement Truck Spotted Cruising At Lekki With Tyres Missing / 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser Armoured : A Review of Gov. Obiano's Offical Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.