Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG (40359 Views)

Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) / Vehicle Particulars Renewal – Online Made Easy – 24 Hours –free Delivery @carreg / General Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty–aig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by selfmade22: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Police dey for poly junction dey ask for one thousand naira change from okpa girl, while bad guys dey collects phones from innocent ppl around dia
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by Nateben(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
kindredspirit:

Hi bro. I'm looking for an artist that can draw pictures like the attached to your post. I have a job for the person. Please get back to me if you have their contact details.

I'm sorry bro, I don't. The ones I'm using are from BBM stickers.
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by solaere(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
Make i hear say police no in check particulars,how dem wan take collect bribe....those dark devils.......policemen are nigeria evil....
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by kindredspirit(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nateben:

I'm sorry bro, I don't. The ones I'm using are from BBM stickers.

OK, thank a bunch.
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by Eibams60(m): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
Oga AIG wen are u going to deny these? we are waitin sha
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by ezechueze(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
OK
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
Kjnwancaro:
I don't like this news. Police should check particulars. my mechanic's car was stolen the other day but because he lives very close to his workshop he doesn't drive with his papers in his car. The thief was later stopped at a check point cause he couldn't produce the vehicle particulars he said he would go home to get it and abandoned the car there. Even the police did not know it was a stolen car
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Kjnwancaro:
I don't like this news. Police should check particulars. my mechanic's car was stolen the other day but because he lives very close to his workshop he doesn't drive with his papers in his car. The thief was later stopped at a check point cause he couldn't produce the vehicle particulars he said he would go home to get it and abandoned the car there. Even the police did not know it was a stolen car
it's a clumsy excuse. what if I claim to be the driver of the owner of the Car?

and if the papers are complete and updated u still pass that same checkpoint, so what's the deal?

all we need is a tracking device. who paper don epp?
Me na steady forging and shifting of dates, I no get money to waste for zoo management.
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by Emycord: 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by bobbybash(m): 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
Kjnwancaro:
The man said on High ways!
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by vincent64(m): 4:45am On Oct 20, 2016
UNLOCK YOUR ICLOUD AND CARRIER LOCK AT ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD JUST WITH YOUR PHONE IMEI. AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. WHATSAPP NOW @08169476382
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by murmee: 5:47am On Oct 20, 2016
sholatech:
AIG Bature..Correct Sound Police Officer. It will be good this is well enforced!!
What about the FRSC stopping vehicles especially cars to check for particulars? The AIG need to redefine their job. Road safety should not be about vehicle particulars. They are doing exactly what the Police were doing before which is extorting motorists especially car owners.
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by ragnar1(m): 6:10am On Oct 20, 2016
very funny! each time you want to play evil you look for something confusing to say. the lie is so lame. plsssss. we have been passing through change already.
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by onyiloyi(m): 6:16am On Oct 20, 2016
Don't just say it, give us a number to call anytime we r bothered by these clowns n make sure u act against such complain
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by Adebisi95(m): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2016
I hope they will adhere to it
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by Abee79(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2016
PaulIdu:
Errrrrm how does one tell a drunk police officer armed with an assault rifle in the night that he is on Illegal duty when he request to see your vehicle particulars
Ezactly!!!!
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by Stanbeto: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2016
I hope he will stand by the People when they will bring complain?
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by diodolce: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2016
Naso

Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by doubl3decaff: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2016
BS. after he finish giving empty speech he will now go on visitation to all governors and collect big brown envelope the all the cp under him will also give him his title before he leaves. how is the police suppose to recover stolen vehicles if they don't check the particulars,
Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by CarReg(m): 6:54am On Apr 27, 2017
Patronize a corporate Organization for vehicle paper renewal

We are here to make the logistics of vehicle particulars easy for you…..

CarReg is a e-commerce & logistic company with a secured Online 2 Offline (O2O) platform https://www.carreg.com.ng that helps in facilitating the renewal of your vehicle particulars and delivery

Our Office is at 14a Bayo Dejonwo Street, Maryland Ikeja

4 Steps only and received your particulars within hours

1. Click on the URL https://carreg.com.ng/index.php?pg1-cid48_html
2. Choose any of the services by clicking “Add to cart”, e.g Car Renewal or Combo SUV Renewal or Vehicle License - Car
3. Click check out at the Top right corner of the page
4. Provide your name and delivery details

Call our contact center 09090144706 to even book renewal offline

Re: Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG by tck2000(m): 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
PaulIdu:
Errrrrm how does one tell a drunk police officer armed with an assault rifle in the night that he is on Illegal duty when he request to see your vehicle particulars

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Causes Overheating And How Can It Be Totally Prevented / PHOTO: Fully Loaded Cement Truck Spotted Cruising At Lekki With Tyres Missing / 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser Armoured : A Review of Gov. Obiano's Offical Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.