Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Change Of Life Style Has Really Change Me. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Change Of Life Style Has Really Change Me. (741 Views)

Help !! Lockdown Has Really Affected Us!!! / The Only Solution At Middle Age, Is A Life Style Change. / Hypertension - Life Style Modification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Life Style Has Really Change Me. by Peterpanny: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pls and pls pardon my grammatical error,the most important thing is that i want to pass a massage to you guys out there.January 1st this year,i made a resolution to quit smoking completely and drinking of beer unnecessary thats because my health keeps acting funny.i made an agreement with myself that,the money i use in smoking and drinking,that am going to channel it into consumption of FRUITS AND VEGETABLES.different kind of fruit and vegetable that you can think of just name it,and since that january 1st till today i consume at least four different kind of fruits everyday and my life and health status has really change and improve.menh my skin is very smooth and shinning,have not been to the hospital throughout this year except the general medical checkup i did in febuary.forget about all those concortion bitters that are everywere i bet you they wil not help you.what if i tell you that i eat unripe plaintain,garlic,ginger and ugba and red oil 3 times in a week.and that i also drink bitterleaf juice mix with lime twice in a week, mind you these things are not friendly to the mouth.i know its none of your buisness and am not here to promote any brand neither am i here to advertise any commodity.am sharing these because i have achieve a lot on nairaland since 2009.and since i cant write stories on politics and other section i think i should just post what has really help me.pls my fellow nairalanders dont stop eating fruits and vegetables eat them everyday and experience the difference you will see in your life and in your health both sexual and other aspect.and one last massage to the guys that like taking those mixture before you go to the other room,you are just waisting your time and weaking your hormones and veins, i will advice you guys, go to the hospital and check yourself if you have any STDs.if you have any STD treat them properly and concentrate on fruit consumption.fruit like,carrots,walnuts,cashew nuts,groundnut cucumber,watermelon(eat the seed and the back)moringer seed etc, will perform wonders to your health. you dont have to eat them everyday but always eat them.i know its non of my buisness how you achieve your goal in the other room,but i just feel i should share these stuff with you guys because it worked for me and am sure its going to work for you.
Thank you and live right.

3 Likes

Re: Change Of Life Style Has Really Change Me. by Thylord(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hmmmm fruits is good no doubt, but were money to buy the fruit na.
Re: Change Of Life Style Has Really Change Me. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
At least, here is a person that is practising preventive medicine and also reaping its benefits. To be healthy is so simple. Eat right, exercise well, rest and sleep well. Your health will improve, Your sex life will surely improve.

Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Change Of Life Style Has Really Change Me. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Solid advice. Highly recommended to anyone looking to better their health.

2 Likes

Re: Change Of Life Style Has Really Change Me. by AstuteJay: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
What's the function of the bitterleaf juice mixed with lime?
Re: Change Of Life Style Has Really Change Me. by klosety45: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2018
AstuteJay:
What's the function of the bitterleaf juice mixed with lime?
Bros, that one na the skporogi when da make the otunbaba da straight finish like the spear abi na stone when david take kill goliath.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Vitamins For Women Only: Essential For Healthy Functioning Of The Body! / My Ulcer Is Getting worst Each day What Is The Remedy? / Wolewole In The Neighbourhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.