Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,505 members, 7,958,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

The River - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The River (38996 Views)

Romance On The River - Book Review / Cries From The River “nun” Poem, Dedicated To Gabriel Imomotimi Okara / Murica: My River Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The River by chii8(f): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hmmm...ojuju calabar tins oo
Re: The River by ADECULATE(f): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2017
Lleigh baby pls comma update na, i beg u pls. Dis story is just too sweet to be abandoned jo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The River by ashatoda: 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jesus! I have been overlooking this story for so long only to.open it out of boredom today and read it through. Leigh pls come and finish what you started. I know it's not easy updating two stories simultaneously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The River by Lleigh(f): 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
ashatoda:
Jesus! I have been overlooking this story for so long only to.open it out of boredom today and read it through. Leigh pls come and finish what you started. I know it's not easy updating two stories simultaneously

Hi as ashatoda I will update before the week runs out.
I am just catching up on stuff on here.
Please bear with me
Re: The River by Lleigh(f): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
ADECULATE:
Lleigh baby pls comma update na, i beg u pls. Dis story is just too sweet to be abandoned jo

ADECULATE please bear with me. Just trying to catch up with stuff.
Will update by weekend

1 Like

Re: The River by ADECULATE(f): 8:59am On Feb 22, 2017
Lleigh:

ADECULATE please bear with me. Just trying to catch up with stuff. Will update by weekend
ok dear pls do, we will be expecting it oo
Re: The River by Mamrihan: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
come and update o, madam please
Re: The River by Lleigh(f): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mamrihan:
come and update o, madam please

Hi Mamrihan thanks for reading I will update soon
Re: The River by Adesina12: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
I think I will have to start afresh to understand this tory again

Babalawo in London grin
Re: The River by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Adesina12:
I think I will have to start afresh to understand this tory again

Babalawo in London grin
The lady, our main charecter (forgot her name) was born in a convent by a young lady who was either possesed or somehow gained the Yoruba spirit (whatever it was....devilish though) powers. At birth, the convent was caotic and the spirit actually appeared. Oh, her mother was not nigerian by the way but went to naija to studying or for some boy ( grin....atleast I know something) and she dies giving birth to our main charecter here. She relocated to this area (current workplace), where she is now working as a detective and has been assigned a spooky case. She is th3 only person who has actually survived that office for it is possed by a demon...a boy who died way back........appearing anytime and makes the office chilly.

Thats one part i remember. Oh, other part is the boy that just lost h8s parents and has to now live with the devilish uncle who sacrificed him. The "london babalawo or the spirit wants s new sacrifice.....young fresh lady. And theres one already......working at a bar, if I am correct.

Hows this for a reminder? tongue

Oh....chai......they were twins. She broke the Guinness Record as the "Darkest new born".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The River by Adesina12: 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
jagugu88li:
The lady, our main charecter (forgot her name) was born in a convent by a young lady who was either possesed or somehow gained the Yoruba spirit (whatever it was....devilish though) powers. At birth, the convent was caotic and the spirit actually appeared. Oh, her mother was not nigerian by the way but went to naija to studying or some boy ( grin....atleast I know something) and she dies giving birth to our main charecter here. She relocated to this area (current workplace), where she is now working as a detective and has been assigned a spooky case. She is th3 only who hs actually survived that office for it is possed with a demon...a boy who dies ey back, appears anytime and makes the office chilly.

Thats one part i remember. Oh, other part is the boy that just lost h8s parent and has to now live with the devilish uncle who sacrifies him. The "london babalawo wants a new sacrifices or the spirit of babalawo wants a new sacrifies.....young fresh lady. And theres one already......working at a bar, if I am correct.

Hows this foe a reminder? tongue

Oh....chai......they were twins. She broke the Guinness Record as the "Darkest new born".

Fenks jagugu88li

What a brilliant bae!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The River by Lleigh(f): 12:15am On Jun 24, 2017
jagugu88li:
The lady, our main charecter (forgot her name) was born in a convent by a young lady who was either possesed or somehow gained the Yoruba spirit (whatever it was....devilish though) powers. At birth, the convent was caotic and the spirit actually appeared. Oh, her mother was not nigerian by the way but went to naija to studying or some boy ( grin....atleast I know something) and she dies giving birth to our main charecter here. She relocated to this area (current workplace), where she is now working as a detective and has been assigned a spooky case. She is th3 only who hs actually survived that office for it is possed with a demon...a boy who dies ey back, appears anytime and makes the office chilly.

Thats one part i remember. Oh, other part is the boy that just lost h8s parent and has to now live with the devilish uncle who sacrifies him. The "london babalawo wants a new sacrifices or the spirit of babalawo wants a new sacrifies.....young fresh lady. And theres one already......working at a bar, if I am correct.

Hows this foe a reminder? tongue

jagugu88li kiss

I have missed my nairaland pals.

Adesina12 hope there is lime and caramel popcorn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The River by Lleigh(f): 12:15am On Jun 24, 2017
Will update here soon
Re: The River by Adesina12: 12:22am On Jun 25, 2017
Lleigh:

jagugu88li kiss

I have missed my nairaland pals.

Adesina12 hope there is lime and caramel popcorn.

I have all of them both physical and in spirit grin
Re: The River by Lleigh(f): 6:41am On Jul 12, 2017
I have not forgotten my friends here, I will be back shortly.

hopefully jagugu88li and Adesina12 will bring the party..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The River by Sonamjs: 6:53am On Jul 12, 2017
Lleigh nice to see you back.

Please come here and update us o.

This one na horror...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The River by Adesina12: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lleigh:
I have not forgotten my friends here, I will be back shortly.

hopefully jagugu88li and Adesina12 will bring the party..

Why not?
Re: The River by PBeni(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lleigh it's been a long time, what has happened to the story? I've even forgotten the story line, pls come and continue with this story...
Re: The River by Lleigh(f): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
PBeni:
Lleigh it's been a long time, what has happened to the story?
I've even forgotten the story line, pls come and continue with this story...

Hi PBeni I will be back shortly, it will not die.
Re: The River by PBeni(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lleigh:

Hi PBeni I will be back shortly, it will not die.

Nice. Thanks Lleigh kiss
Re: The River by Lleigh(f): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
PBeni:

Nice. Thanks Lleigh kiss

smiley
Re: The River by Tuhndhay(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Here
Re: The River by queenitee(f): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lleigh!!!! When I said I would read this at night, why didn't you warn me not to? I can't sleep alone now, I'm coming to sleep in your room biko.

Seriously, you are the best. I think there's a connection between this story and the auction. I'm thinking those two boys Eliora's mama gave birth to are Charles and Lucien and Tj is that boy Linda saw when her son was showing her what happened and how he had been killed (I dunno how to explain sha) But how's Linda connected to Tj's uncle?

Welldone ma

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The River by Kimkardashain(f): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2017
Lleigh weldne swity, i must confess i couldnt sleep last nyt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The River by queenitee(f): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Lleigh weldne swity,
i must confess i couldnt sleep last nyt.
Me too, had I known, I wouldn't read it at night
Re: The River by Lleigh(f): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
queenitee:
Lleigh!!!! When I said I would read this at night, why didn't you warn me not to? I can't sleep alone now, I'm coming to sleep in your room biko.

Seriously, you are the best. I think there's a connection between this story and the auction. I'm thinking those two boys Eliora's mama gave birth to are Charles and Lucien and Tj is that boy Linda saw when her son was showing her what happened and how he had been killed (I dunno how to explain sha) But how's Linda connected to Tj's uncle?

Welldone ma

thank you queenitee sorry for the nightmares....I only venture here during the day too. cheesy

I will give warning next time
Re: The River by Lleigh(f): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Lleigh weldne swity,
i must confess i couldnt sleep last nyt.

thank you Kimkardashain sorry for the scares smiley
Re: The River by queenitee(f): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lleigh:

thank you queenitee sorry for the nightmares....I only venture here during the day too. cheesy

I will give warning next time
Better o, I was scared to be sincere. Thank you
Re: The River by sixthirtyam(f): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2017
Hello Miss Lleigh, your people for dis area dey wait you o...

No pressure though and more ink to your pen... cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The River by smartkester(m): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Smartkester in the building. LLeigh where are you

Updates needed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The River by Lleigh(f): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
smartkester:

Updates needed
smartkester:

Updates needed
sixthirtyam:
Hello Miss Lleigh, your people for dis area dey wait you o...

No pressure though and more ink to your pen... cheers!

busy typing up the next update....hope TJ does not scare me away... grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

BISI - The Other Woman (SHORT) By Jon Doe / Random Campus True Life Stories . / Photos From Chimamanda Adichie's 44th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.