Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Uncle Jay Jay Asked For My Jersey: Alex Iwobi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uncle Jay Jay Asked For My Jersey: Alex Iwobi (576 Views)

Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Epic Throwback Photos Of Alex Iwobi With His Uncle , Jay Jay Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uncle Jay Jay Asked For My Jersey: Alex Iwobi by Pavarotti: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2016

As Alex Iwobis Meteoric rise to the top continues football enthusiasts the world over continue to ogle over the 20 year old Nigerians quality

Yet none will impress the young star as much as the praise and adulation gotten from his Hero, Mentor and Uncle the legendary Nigerian no 10 Jay Jay Okocha

read more at http://www.soccerassembly.com/uncle-jay-jay-asked-for-my-jersey-alex-iwobi/

(1) (Reply)

Finaly Chelsea Offloads Mikel / Wayne Rooney Lets His Son Dress Up As The Best Keeper In The League. / Patrice Evra Names The Only Player Never To Receive Infamous Hairdryer Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.