Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

CRY OF A BLOGGER. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / CRY OF A BLOGGER. (417 Views)

Why You Must Do Keyword Research Before Writing An Article As A Blogger / I Need A Regular Payoneer Buyer; I'm A Blogger / 20 Ways To Earn Audience You Should Know As A Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CRY OF A BLOGGER. by Ihechiopara: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
Help me oh. I've been using Adsense for a while now and I've not been able to make up to $10.

The whole Adsense thing is becoming frustrating . My fellow bloggers, please help me get clicks.

It's an education site that announces scholarship and gives notification on competitions.

http://www.ihechiopara.com/?m=1
Re: CRY OF A BLOGGER. by hollawaley2: 3:36am On Oct 20, 2016
I think you need to get more traffic on your blog. your blog is in good standing, the design is great e.t.c
you need to work on more enlightening post that people would wanna read. and also traffic.
you could also hire a freelancer to double your hustle

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Certifications Aren’t Worth It (even Those Awarded By Popular Training) / Get Your 'global Office' WEBSITE Designed & Developed By Nigeria's No. 1 Web Sol / U Want To Learn LARAVEL Php Framework?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.