Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal (16324 Views)

First Bank Confirms Merger, Acquisition Talks With Heritage And Polaris Banks / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by ezechueze(m): 8:28am On Oct 20, 2016
OK
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by obailala(m): 8:28am On Oct 20, 2016
Anything to survive this period is welcome...
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by bangiskings: 8:29am On Oct 20, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
The wicked silly old rag-tag 'general' is handing us over economically to his terrorist Islamic brothers..

(once Nigeria agrees to the conditions the deal will be signed) which other conditions, the said no interests, just hand over the cash and face the other way..

Ohh.. I understand, they must have spiced it up with some trade down overlaps to shadow the fake Islamic laws..

Buhari remains a beast!!
. this one will never get sense........ oiyya to the other room

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by MadCow1: 8:30am On Oct 20, 2016
Lilimax:

There is nothing free even in Freetown. I'm sure it'll have some evil compliance directives
before it'll be implemented embarassed

And the IMF and WB dont come with EVIL pre-requisites and that insane Interest?
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Lilimax(f): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2016
obailala:
Anything to survive this period is welcome...
Not treading that part cos it is very dangerous embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Philinho(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2016
Nigeria should be careful about anything with 'Islamic' tag...... enough of pain already

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Lilimax(f): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2016
MadCow1:

And the IMF and WB dont come with EVIL pre-requisites and that insane Interest?

The directives from IMF and WB are usually healthy; we wouldn't want pre-requisites that will be unhealthy and acidic
to the masses embarassed
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Lilimax(f): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2016
Philinho:
Nigeria should be careful about anything with 'Islamic' tag...... enough of pain already

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by MadCow1: 8:34am On Oct 20, 2016
Lilimax:
The directives from IMF and WB are usually healthy; we wouldn't want pre-requisites that will be unhealthy and acidic
to the masses embarassed

I will take my chances with the Islamic Bank..

The IMF, Paris Club and WB has screwed us over long enough..
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Walexz02(m): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I Hope it won't lead to a Sunni Imperial financial domination in Nigeria
You are saying trash bro
What does sunni has to do with IDM

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by d33types: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2016
Adekorya:
Patiently
Critics are showing themselves.

Do you all have to be critical of every ideas? sad
It is actually not a bad thing..
But as of this time,it seems senseless. This country is divided between religious lines and tact is important in addressing issues like this.
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Walexz02(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2016
MadCow1:

Thank you for enlightening him bro

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by gurunlocker: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2016
Adekorya:
Patiently
Critics are showing themselves.

Do you all have to be critical of every ideas? sad

They criticize more than this during last administration, I mean they even criticize on good things.... So take a chill pill and get outta my mention.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by obailala(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2016
Lilimax:

Not treading that part cos it is very dangerous embarassed
There's nothing dangerous about anything here, people must learn to educate themselves instead of always succumbing to needless paranoia over nothing.
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Seun4FastLoans(f): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2016
Okay
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Alooma71: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
The wicked silly old rag-tag 'general' is handing us over economically to his terrorist Islamic brothers..

(once Nigeria agrees to the conditions the deal will be signed) which other conditions, the said no interests, just hand over the cash and face the other way..

Ohh.. I understand, they must have spiced it up with some trade down overlaps to shadow the fake Islamic laws..

Buhari remains a beast!!
you see your life? Hatred, bitterness, anger that is going to remain your potion until a grave in some forgotten churchyard claims you. Nonsense!
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Progressive01(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2016
Wailing cockroaches and their hatred. cheesy

Jonathan and their goddess Okojo Iwahala also borrowed from the IDB, they didn't vomit all these nonsense, today, the story is different.

What a pity. cheesy
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Kingspin(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2016
Paper talk country. Na today!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Lilimax(f): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2016
MadCow1:

My fear: if they succeed, they may end up controlling us which may not be palatable embarassed
We better, tread cautiously cause all that glitters are not gold.

I repeat, can any good thing come out of Nazareth?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Elfaris(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2016
Ngokafor:

....ofcourse!!!..what else??..buhari and his apc cohorts are up to something sinister..but they shall be stopped angry
Some people gave no choice but to suffer from heartache and badbelle...... Osinbajo too is part of the islamization agenda?
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by LorDBolton(m): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2016
The christian majority south are blowing up pipelines, promoting civil disobedience and infact doing anything to frustrate the president from the north in retaliation for the frustration of the southern presido (perceived)

Well he is turning to the Arabs for help, I don't support this but it's his prerogative...

If ya'll don't like it then advise your brothers in the creeks to stop bombing pipelines lols.

Me i'm jes here holding my int'l passport n cash...when the war starts na to find way reach even if it's Togo by air. Lols

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Lilimax(f): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2016
obailala:
There's nothing dangerous about anything here, people must learn to educate themselves instead of always succumbing to needless paranoia over nothing.
I hear sir; you as if we don't read and listen to news.
I refuse to be deceived embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by obailala(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2016
Lilimax:

I hear sir; you as if we don't read and listen to news.
I refuse to be deceived embarassed
What exactly did you hear in the news and what exactly has it got to do with this?
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by MistaBabz: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2016
That was part of the agendas of bringing Buhari to power. But God pass them sha

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Lilimax(f): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2016
Alooma71:
you see your life? Hatred, bitterness, anger that is going to remain your potion until a grave in some forgotten churchyard claims you. Nonsense!
This is too harsh @ highlighted.
Why you come carry internet comment for your head like this. Refrain!
It is a free world as everybody may not buy into your opinion. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by purpledferanmi1: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2016
you see that your parents wasted a lot on u.
so because it called Islamic banking, buhari is handing us over to saudi terrorists.

I see why they said the present generation is a waste. mind u I'm a Christian.
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Lilimax(f): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2016
obailala:
What exactly did you hear in the news and what exactly has it got to do with this?
But you talked about 'needless paranoia over nothing'?
People often tend to be paranoid over some situations based on happenings and events. shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by shamecurls(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Islamization of Nigeria in progress, so we have to borrow before financing federal budget, chai buhari you have useless Nigeria

Your reasoning is shallow.....
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by donbrowser(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2016
I thought Osinbajo said the 2017 budget will be funded with recovered loots.
Passingshot

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Adekorya: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2016
d33types:

It is actually not a bad thing..
But as of this time,it seems senseless. This country is divided between religious lines and tact is important in addressing issues like this.

And divided nation can't move forward
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Tedassie(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2016
Lilimax:

There is nothing free even in Freetown. I'm sure it'll have some evil compliance directives
before it'll be implemented embarassed
such as?
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Eibams60(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2016
just finkin of how mat and kettle is gone b expensive in naija by next year. wlcm to nu nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bismarck Rewane: Naira Redesign May Cause GDP Fall But Not Increased Inflation / Finally, NITEL Gets New Buyer. / How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.