Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal (16332 Views)

First Bank Confirms Merger, Acquisition Talks With Heritage And Polaris Banks / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2016
Lilimax:

There is nothing free even in Freetown. I'm sure it'll have some evil compliance directives
before it'll be implemented embarassed

Mention just 3 of the 'evil'? I dare you!!!!!!?
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2016
Welcome development!
Sai Nigeria Sai Islamic Development Bank!
Wait...
Haters may develop hypertension over this
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Nusaf: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2016
God bless The President.
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Gkemz: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2016
The dullard is handing our economy over to the hands of his fellow jihadist while the afonjas and zombies applaud him for his ineptitude and inefficiency in handling the economy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Goke7: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2016
Progressive01:
Wailing cockroaches and their hatred. cheesy

Jonathan and their goddess Okojo Iwahala also borrowed from the IDB, they didn't vomit all these nonsense, today, the story is different.

What a pity. cheesy

This is my grouse with the GEJ and Iweala fans, they have been so brainwashed to forget that GEJ and Iweala were the ones who made Nigeria started borrowing from islamic banks, in fact GEJ remain the first Nigerian President to attend OIC meeting, yet PDP use the islamic thing to express their hatred for PMB and APC all in the name pf politics and garnering votes. Hypocrites of the highest order.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Sibrah: 9:50am On Oct 20, 2016
babs01:

You didn't make sense at all, can you see where interest has put Nigeria now (economic recession).
The only solution to this is Islamic banking. Buh because of you guys hatred for Islam you only reason with your ass.
What demonic islamic banking? I prefer interest loan to Islamic sukuk with hidden condition anyday.
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by borntosuccess(m): 9:51am On Oct 20, 2016
naija don enter one chance 4 dis man hand, after dat some useless eplipetic ,senseless, brainwashed fanatics would start jumping up and down defending him
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Ngokafor(f): 9:51am On Oct 20, 2016
jegz25:
can't u appreciate good news for once in ur life?..hoping to hear bad news always cox u hate Buhari..it makes u worst than him

....What is good about the news??..that is how you guys will blindly support and receive greek gifts without asking questions,when it backfires now,you will start blaming Jonathan and fall in oil prices.

....If you are a muslim then its normal for you to support your fellow sunni muslim,double tragedy though if you as a christian is applauding this..or you think saudi-arabia is that benevolent??

..I know first hand the way muslims view christians and their wish for us so leave us to be cautious,wary and to ask questions
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by babs01(m): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2016
Sibrah:
What demonic islamic banking? I prefer interest loan to Islamic sukuk with hidden condition anyday.
on your own
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2016
d33types:

It is actually not a bad thing..
But as of this time,it seems senseless. This country is divided between religious lines and tact is important in addressing issues like this.

So because of religious, tribal unrest, problems shouldn't be resolved permanently?! Or u wan prevalent problems we're currently facing. As a tactful person, kindly share ideas to address issues, pls a good compatriot?!
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2016
babs01:

on your own

U dey mind dem ni... Islamic banking is about loss sharing not loss transfering like d interest based. Islamic Banking of Britain (IBB) has been there for the past 40 years.. Imagine naija borrowed like $4 billion in 1985 or so...for 20 years we paid close to 40 somtyn billion..and stil no pay finish.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by nnokwa042(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2016
babs01:

You didn't make sense at all, can you see where interest has put Nigeria now (economic recession).
The only solution to this is Islamic banking. Buh because of you guys hatred for Islam you only reason with your ass.
Islamic banking with no intrest so how re they making money to pay workers or they re just giving people loan for nothing ? Tell that to birds islamic bank my black ass
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by onatisi(m): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2016
And the debts keep mounting
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2016
babs01:

Alooma71:
you see your life? Hatred, bitterness, anger that is going to remain your potion until a grave in some forgotten churchyard claims you. Nonsense!

Whatever Buhari touches dies..

As long as he is involved in this, whether it work for 100 countries, it will surely fail here..

The man is a beast..

If you like cry over my assertion from now to eternity it will never change the fact that Buhari is and will die a failure.
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by obailala(m): 10:36am On Oct 20, 2016
Lilimax:

But you talked about 'needless paranoia over nothing'?
People often tend to be paranoid over some situations based on happenings and events. shocked
People tend to harbour IRRATIONAL fears and needless paranoia when they lack deep knowledge or understanding of how a thing works. I am guessing you have no idea about the details of the loan deal, hence your fears. You can prove me wrong by explaining what you believe is wrong with the govt of a desperate country like Nigeria securing a low interest loan from an Islamic bank?

There are some who believe that since it is called 'ISLAMIC' bank, that someone would in the near future, come down south wielding a big gun and forcing Christians to pray towards the east, a.k.a Islamisation. As amusing as this may sound, there are actually many who hold on to this fear. I'm interested in knowing what your own reservations are though.
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2016
[s]
babs01:

[/s]

Don't let me catch you there saying shît about hatred for islam(for ur info, I don't like any religion),
By the way, what's there to even like about Islam?

Give me one good example, maybe I would change my mind and enslave my soul too.

However, Buhari personally is my problem and not Islam.. The silly old beastly 'general' has proven time and again that he is a colossal failure and his #OtherRoom wife has confirmed same..

So as long as this deal is gonna contain his signature in full or parts.. It will surely fail!!

Bag this to the market!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by babs01(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

Don't let me catch you there saying shît about hatred for islam(for ur info, I don't like any religion),
By the way, what's there to even like about Islam?

Give me one good example, maybe I would change my mind and enslave my soul too.

However, Buhari personally is my problem and not Islam.. The silly old beastly 'general' has proven time and again that he is a colossal failure and his #OtherRoom wife has confirmed same..

So as long as this deal is gonna contain his signature in full or parts.. It will surely fail!!

Bag this to the market!

if u need entertainment pm me
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2016
[s]
babs01:

if u need entertainment pm me
[/s]

I would rather be dead than PM you for any reason on earth.. Zombism is infectious!!
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by jokerphilics(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
The wicked silly old rag-tag 'general' is handing us over economically to his terrorist Islamic brothers..

(once Nigeria agrees to the conditions the deal will be signed) which other conditions, they said no interests; right? Why can't they just hand over the cash and face the other way..

Ohh.. I understand, they must have spiced it up with some trade down overlaps to shadow the fake Islamic laws.. Before you know it they are making mind boggling profits coded in an angle to continue to exploit the gullibility of many Nigerians..

By the time you calculate all it would take to access and continue to maintain the loan, the criminal IMF would have been looking like saints..

All those Zombies quoting me 'upandan' may think other African (Islamic) countries who are not soliciting for this so called 'No or low' interest loans are fools..

Buhari and his team are up for it the same way they miscalculated every step that ushered us into the oblivion.. So they are fools and criminals!!

Buhari remains a beast!!
Berra get ur facts rite. What is practised in the UK. Are they gullible like u ova dere

Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by TUNDE2015: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
With the very shallow contribution of some people on nairaland, sometimes i feel their should be stricter criteria for people to join. This will make the blog more interesting, inviting and educative.
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by mmsen: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ezechinwa:
Good move, not all Muslims are terrorists and not all Christians are saints... let's bring in foreign investors to Nigeria. Put religion out of this.

Not all Muslims are terrorists and no Christians are 'saints' but both groups are attached to ideas that are anti-reason.
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by rabex123(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
d33types:
Are they the best lenders at this time?

I mean, why is this leadership hell bent on courting controversy at this time where everybody is crying about islamisation agenda?.

I am seriously regretting the stupidity and senselessness of Buhari.
Is it the fault of the government that people don't know what Islamic banking is.
People are free to criticize.but the president can only take decisions which he sees to be best..
Which do u prefer
Borrowing from IMF with about 25% interest which over the years becomes even more than the initial money borrowed ..or borrowing from a bank that does not deal with interest..
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by d33types: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
rabex123:

Is it the fault of the government that people don't know what Islamic banking is.
People are free to criticize.but the president can only take decisions which he sees to be best..
Which do u prefer
Borrowing from IMF with about 25% interest which over the years becomes even more than the initial money borrowed ..or borrowing from a bank that does not deal with interest..
Doo you think the Islamic bank loan doesnt come with caveats and conditions?
Come to think of it.will an Islamic bank give a loan to a non Muslim?
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by Okwysco47(m): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=Ezechinwa post=50353488]Good move, not all Muslims are terrorists and not all Christians are saints... let's bring in foreign investors to Nigeria. Put religion out of this.[/quo

And not Muslims are terrorist but all Terrorist are Muslims
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by FroshPapie(m): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
MadCow1:
I wonder why we still borrow from the World Bank and IMF when Islamic Banking is there.
Sense....no interest
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by KayB: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2016
Even vibrant European economies are backed by sukuk instruments and these are the people that market Christianity to you African bigots
Re: Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal by rabex123(m): 7:26am On Oct 21, 2016
d33types:

Doo you think the Islamic bank loan doesnt come with caveats and conditions?
Come to think of it.will an Islamic bank give a loan to a non Muslim?
Of cause now ...y won't it..lol
And talking about caveat..it might be the time limits its expected to pay up the money..
So u think IMF world borrow you money without a lot of economic draining caveat??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Shuts Nnewi Spare Parts Market Over Non-Compliance With COVID-19 / 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. / NNPC Blocks Sale Of Mobil Assets To Seplat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.