Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,955 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) (28190 Views)

Police Swoop On Afrika Shrine, Arrest 28 Suspected Drug Sellers (photo) / Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina / Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) by omonnakoda: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
winj3:
look like ibo drug dealers, well done!
More likely the proceeds of Ashawo work
Re: NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) by Hades2016(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
NDLEA are so stupid , why are they tagging them as drug dealers angry this guys are innocent
Re: NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) by dokJ: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Coolgent:
Though they have english names but their Flat heads are unmistakable!
We knew who they are grin

NCAN South East
lol

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) by yeyeboi(m): 6:25am On Oct 21, 2016
Sensie:

Leave me alone biko

Re: NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) by Sensie(f): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2016

Re: NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) by billyG(m): 7:35am On Oct 21, 2016
dre11:

http://punchng.com/ndlea-seizes-n175m-suspected-drug-traffickers/
Pics of the suspects and money

Olodumare come giv me money(5x).
Re: NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) by billyG(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2016
I hope this is not Dasuki's loot in circulation?
Re: NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) by yeyeboi(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=Sensie post=50380200][/quote]

shocked
Re: NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) by engrDTIN(m): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
hunmmm..9ja for show.
Re: NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) by maxit2(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2016
Funny.. i know one of those guys.. NO he is no drug dealer. He collects money from various people abroad who wants to send money to their relatives. Pays the relatives here and in efforts to make excess gain.
He illegally(unofficial means) brings the money into the country and sell at the parallel market.
I hope they don't plant drugs on him so as to steal the cash... Even though their operations are not entirely legit, people who live in Europe enjoys their services cos it enables them to send money home and exchange with parallel market rate... don't be surprised those funds belongs to like hundreds of people. Some send as little as 100 EUR home... these people who send funds home are mainly manual workers in europe (bricklayers, bar tenders, barbers and ofcourse d bad ones like prostitutes)..
Re: NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) by laudate: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
xreal:
What nonsense!

Why arresting them now?
No drug was found on them and u are tagging them as drug peddlers.

This is just 1% of what our politicians launder on a regular basis.

Who knows, these guys might have wanted to setup a pure water factory in their villages.
These monies could do the economy good at this period of recession, if allowed in - u know.

meanwhile the Name Checker's group will be dumbfounded as these guys bear English names - aside 'Edos' .

Na wah, o!
So a man needs =N=175 million to set up a pure water factory in a village?? shocked Nothing wey person no go see for dis place! cheesy
Re: NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) by laudate: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
maxit2:
Funny.. i know one of those guys.. NO he is no drug dealer. He collects money from various people abroad who wants to send money to their relatives. Pays the relatives here and in efforts to make excess gain.
He illegally(unofficial means) brings the money into the country and sell at the parallel market.
I hope they don't plant drugs on him so as to steal the cash... Even though their operations are not entirely legit, people who live in Europe enjoys their services cos it enables them to send money home and exchange with parallel market rate... don't be surprised those funds belongs to like hundreds of people. Some send as little as 100 EUR home... these people who send funds home are mainly manual workers in europe (bricklayers, bar tenders, barbers and ofcourse d bad ones like prostitutes)..

So those people abroad have never heard of Western Union, MoneyGram or even wire transfer of foreign funds into local domiciliary accounts in a bank? Jeez! undecided
Re: NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) by xreal: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
laudate:

Na wah, o!
So a man needs =N=175 million to set up a pure water factory in a village?? shocked Nothing wey person no go see for dis place! cheesy

utilize ur sense.
Expand ur imagination, I don't mean the kind ur neigbor converted his Boys' Quarters to.

So, you think 175 million naira can get you something like "eva Water" ?

Utilize am a little bit more, then read my post again, it's not really about the pure water factory.
Re: NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) by maxit2(m): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
laudate:

So those people abroad have never heard of Western Union, MoneyGram or even wire transfer of foreign funds into local domiciliary accounts in a bank? Jeez! undecided
You think people who go abraod to clean toilets and do some other odd jobs even have valid permits to be in those country ?
Yes, this way is not legit but ask anybody(non professionals) who has been abroad and they will tell u how they send and receive money overseas...
Country hard and our people go everywhere and just try to survive. You should thank God for your life. A foreigner(white person) who has been to 9ja once told me the best ones are at home... those faced with severe hardship find themselves migrating n doing everything to survive...
Re: NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) by maxit2(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
laudate:

You think people who go abroad to clean toilets and do some other odd jobs even have valid permits to be in those countries ?
Yes, this way is not legit but ask anybody(non professionals) who has been abroad and they will tell u how they send and receive money overseas...
Country hard and our people go everywhere and just try to survive. You should thank God for your life. A foreigner(white person) who has been to 9ja once told me the best ones are at home... those faced with severe hardship find themselves migrating n doing everything to survive...
Re: NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) by laudate: 12:44am On Nov 01, 2016
xreal:
utilize ur sense.
Expand ur imagination, I don't mean the kind ur neigbor converted his Boys' Quarters to.

So, you think 175 million naira can get you something like "eva Water" ?

Utilize am a little bit more, then read my post again, it's not really about the pure water factory.

Nah, you are the one that needs to utilize his sense here. sad If you have any feasibility study showing the set up of a pure water factory for =N=175 million, abeg post am here. Were you the one that set up Eva Water for you to know that =N=175 million cannot get you something like it??

You exaggerated and were called out on it, and instead of accepting correction, you chose to get sarcastic. O di egwu! Continue with your absurdity. Let those who read your comments continue to laugh at you...wetin concern me? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help / Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million / Florence Enwerim Onyegbu, Convicted Nigerian Woman, Extradited To U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.