Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja (31466 Views)

Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) / Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by gbaskiboy: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2016
dahvid007:
FTC for the first time in history . . the baby should named Dunamis .
that guy took my spot *angry
someone commented before, goan check
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by ohlushawlar: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2016
the baby must name.... CHURCHI ;Dthe baby must name.... CHURCHI
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by dasparrow: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2016
soberdrunk:
Why any baby way dem born for Nigeria dey always squeeze face?? angry angry

This is because the child is aware of the suffering, lack of constant electricity supply, mosquito bite, malaria, poor infrastructure, tribalism, nepotism, high unemployment and corruption that awaits him or her. If it were you, would you smile knowing fully well that you have just been born in a 3rd world country where poverty, hardship and jagajaga reigns supreme?

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by happney65: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2016
Delivered at Medical unit you say?They for born am for Road or for leave am for Altar.Yeye People..
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by Lincoln275(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2016
I was invited to a wedding, when i reached the hotel i found two doors written
1 . bride relatives
2. Groom relatives
I entered the one written groom relatives and found two more doors
1 . ladies
2. men
I went through the one for men only to find two more doors
1. people with gifts
2. people without gift
I went through the one one written people without gifts and found myself outside the hotel.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by Peace2love: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2016
Awesome God. Right in His presence. Surely the baby shall dwell in God's presence all the days of her life in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by Emperormartin(m): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2016
Na Eve cause am
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by Peace2love: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2016
happney65:
Delivered at Medical unit you say?They for born am for Road or for leave am for Altar.Yeye People..
seriously, is that all you can say. Hmmmmm
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by dasparrow: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2016
soberdrunk:

There are at least "46"(fourty six) different countries that dont require 'visa' for Nigerians and like at least 70 other countries that will grant you "assylum", Nigeria is not forcing anybody to stay! angry angry

That a country does not require you to obtain a tourist visa to come into their country does not mean you can travel there and just remain. We don't live in a border less world. Those countries still require that one has a permanent residency permit to enable one to live and work there legally. If it were that easy to migrate to another country legally, trust me, Nigeria would have been more than half empty by now. Most of us have benefited nothing being a citizen of this country other than hardship and more hardship.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by soberdrunk(m): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2016
dasparrow:

That a country does not require you to obtain a tourist visa to come into their country does not mean you can travel there and just remain. We don't live in a border less world. Those countries still require that one has a permanent residency permit to enable one to live and work there legally. If it were that easy to migrate to another country legally, trust me, Nigeria would have been more than half empty by now. Most of us have benefited nothing being a citizen of this country other than hardship and more hardship.

Welcome sir!! Chief Immigration Officer Worldwide!! angry angry
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by Lovelynature(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2016
All glory be to our awesome God. God is great and lovely. God is precious, wonderful, awesome, greatly mighty and glorious. Words are not enough to declare the glory of this great God
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by kingphilip(m): 10:28am On Oct 20, 2016
gbaskiboy:
someone commented before, goan check
twas the op that still wrote.. So he's still de ftc
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by aalangel(f): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2016
Great! They won't pay the balance in the hospital they registered in.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2016
ademy2007:
Hmmm what Miracle praise God
How is this a miracle, so pikin wey dem born for toilet nko?
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by brojoshua: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2016
Women used to deliver babes in many places even on the way from farm to village. We thank God for children delivery
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by onyenje: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2016
praise the Lord for his mercy endures forever
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by Sanuzi(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2016
Glory be to God

mroop:
What a glorious occasion that service would have been – a woman, earlier this week, was delivered of a child while a deliverance service was ongoing at the Dunamis International Gospel in Abuja.

Dr Becky Enenche, the wife of Dr Paul Enenche, Senior Pastors of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, worldwide posted the good news on social media,

She wrote :

“ During the Healing and Deliverance Service of yesterday, a lady who had come for the service went into labour and was delivered of this bouncing, beautiful baby at the medical unit.

Indeed she brought forth like the Hebrew women – in less than 30 minutes everything was over! Beloved, I declare to you, as you connect to this testimony, you shall conceive and bring forth with ease in Jesus’ Name! I shall hear your testimony!”

See pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/photos-woman-delivers-baby-during.html?m=0

Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by Philinho(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2016
nrexzy:
Hmmm hmmm hmmm.... I dey suspect them
you should rather suspect yourself..... it's either you're blessed or you're cursed
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by ekeson45(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2016
soberdrunk:

Na true tlk ooo.
my dad showed me my pic wen I was born....Menh.
@d hearing of Nigeria ur face shiiii

Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by mimigreat77(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2016
Glory to God
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by Zedoo(m): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
nrexzy:
Hmmm hmmm hmmm.... I dey suspect them

Exactly....haha naso... Nigeria soo bad Tha whenever good happens, eye brows are raised
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by HashtagMoniker(m): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Blessed baby
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by happney65: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Peace2love:

seriously, is that all you can say. Hmmmmm

Yes,Yes and Yes..

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by winj3: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nigerians spend more time PRAYING instead of actually doing something about the problems!
If prayers can fix problems Nigeria should be better than Canada!
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by Alyna: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
allanphash7:
Hope its not tagged MIRACLE sha o
For it to be celebrated like this means that, her delivery was a miracle. Some details may have been left out.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by Laple0541(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
soberdrunk:

The country no de smile nao
Re: Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja by Jasperwhizz(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
mroop:
What a glorious occasion that service would have been – a woman, earlier this week, was delivered of a child while a deliverance service was ongoing at the Dunamis International Gospel in Abuja.

Dr Becky Enenche, the wife of Dr Paul Enenche, Senior Pastors of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, worldwide posted the good news on social media,

She wrote :

“ During the Healing and Deliverance Service of yesterday, a lady who had come for the service went into labour and was delivered of this bouncing, beautiful baby at the medical unit.

Indeed she brought forth like the Hebrew women – in less than 30 minutes everything was over! Beloved, I declare to you, as you connect to this testimony, you shall conceive and bring forth with ease in Jesus’ Name! I shall hear your testimony!”

See pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/photos-woman-delivers-baby-during.html?m=0

AMEN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water / Apostle Johnson Suleman And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.