Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ekinrin-adde Community Gets New Olu Adde: High Chief Anthony Bamigbaiye Idowu - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ekinrin-adde Community Gets New Olu Adde: High Chief Anthony Bamigbaiye Idowu (1369 Views)

Court Sacks Idowu Adediwura As Obalufe Of Ife, Orders Replacement / High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead / Ooni Of Ife Visits Ogiame Ikenwoli, The Olu Of Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekinrin-adde Community Gets New Olu Adde: High Chief Anthony Bamigbaiye Idowu by Consula: 8:02am On Oct 20, 2016
Ekinrin-Adde community was thrown into mourning after the passing of Oba S. I. Hambolu on December 3, 2014 and since his demise, the stool had remained vacant.

The development, the friends said, affected the annual Ekinrin-Adde Day celebration, which had not been held for two consecutive years, 2015 and 2016.

They lauded the consensus of the traditional council of kingmakers to, without strife or protest, arrive at the choice of High Chief Idowu, who they described as “a best fit among equally qualified candidates to the Olu-Adde throne.”

They described him as “an unassuming, amiable, friendly, urbane and youthful personality, a promising practising professional accountant and scion of the Olajubu family in Okedagba-Ohi clan.”

The friends said with the emergence and official announcement, all is now set for the enthronement of High Chief Idowu as the new Olu-Adde of Ekinrin-Adde community.

High Chief Idowu is a product of the University of Maiduguri, Abdulazeez Attah Memorial College, Okene and Baptist Primary School, Ekinrin-Adde.

He is a qualified chartered accountant with an impeccable career in the private sector, last of which is the Carvaton Group from where he will be retiring anytime soon to ascend the Olu-Adde of Ekinrin–Adde throne.

CC:Lalastica help me here na my Oga b this.

[url][/url]http://tribuneonlineng.com/olu-adde-elect-brings-hope-ekinrin-adde-community/

Re: Ekinrin-adde Community Gets New Olu Adde: High Chief Anthony Bamigbaiye Idowu by Googleus(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2016
Dats my town, welcome my new king..
Proudly 'owobode'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Debunking All Distortions About History Of Yorubas Through Ifa & Science / Can Some One Tell Me The Meaning Of These Words In Tiv? / Extremely Strange Wedding Traditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.