Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Need Bulk Sms Apis - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Bulk Sms Apis (5221 Views)

I Need Bulk Sms Site / 20 International Bulk Sms Apis You Can Use In Your Bulk Sms Portal / Pls I Need Bulk Sms API, Not Reseller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Bulk Sms Apis by jeshurun07: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2009
Hi fellow webmasters,
Please I need an APIs that can send sms once a visitor has registered on a website that I am currently working on. I need to know how much and how long it would take to set it up.

I need only reliable information.
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by OmniPotens(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2009
All you need is an SMS gateway that will hook you up to your providers then you buy bulk SMS credits that will be used for these alerts. Once you've the API, you just need to write another script and attach to your registration script so that once a registration is successful, then an alert is sent out immediately. Hope you get it now?

Connect with me if you still don't understand what I mean.
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by internetpo(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2009
yep! THAT'S IT.
SIMPLE ANSWER.
I KNOW OF A NIGERIAN COMPANY THAT PROVIDES THE GATEWAYS BUT CANT SEEM TO REMEBER THEM NOW.

sorry fro the all caps.
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by idea(m): 12:56am On Dec 06, 2009
Thanks.
I want to venture into this business but i really need to know if it's advisable to allow the gateway provider build my website.
I would appreciate objective, candid and genuine suggestions from fellow nairalanders.

I can be reached on 08036002714 or idea1612@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by internetpo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2009
nope!

ITS BETTER YOU BUILD YOUR SITE URSELF AND INTEGRATE IT to the gateway.
they my not have time to build for you and if they do the price to pay may be very high.
wink
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by Multitask1: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2009
@ Idea, we have a very good offer Bulk SMS service we also Have api at very competitive price
mail me on sms@fourpointcl.com for more info or chat me on musasuleman@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by abimco(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2009
Hello
We offer Bulk 2-way sms at a very good price. This means you can send aand also receive reply via email and or mobile phone
We offer you the ability to integrate via a range of simple, flexible API connections. You have a choice of 4 connection options (HTTP Post, Web services, SQL (windows service) and FTP Upload) they are quick and easy to implement and are suited to a wide spectrum of usage.
It is easy to have your visitor get a sms once your visitors register on your website. Your designer just need to write the appropriate script and fill the right phone number.
If you need more information you can contact us sms@sms-way.biz. We can setup the site for you and integrate the APi at a very low price too.

Regards
sms-way
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by 212blaze(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2009
Go to www.quicksmr.tk register and then go to the developers tab.you'll then see the gateway or api.then integrate it into your code and pay for credits.its that easy
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by DualCore1: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2009
idea:

Thanks.
I want to venture into this business but i really need to know if it's advisable to allow the gateway provider build my website.
I would appreciate objective, candid and genuine suggestions from fellow nairalanders.

I can be reached on 08036002714 or idea1612@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Every John, Obi, Nneka, Ada now owns a form of web2sms site. Seems like the new craze has shifted from pipz buying reseller accounts and posing as massive host companies (which then crumble for some reasons) to pipz paying gateways for ready made sms portals.

If you wonno venture into it bro, you would have to stand out and be different. I'm tired of seeing same sh1t different url, mehn. More like the crap you get with orderbox supersites. Damn naija, we sux!
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by yawatide(f): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2009
Dual: u r also forgetting those who are nairaland and linda ikeji wannabees  tongue
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by DualCore1: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
LOL, who be linda ikeji sef. I just pasted "linda ikeji" for my address bar and hit enter and it brought up her blog shocked
Erm. . . dont hit on me too much that i dunno her but who she be? She fine small sha. Yawa na you? hehehe. Yay celeb lets get married asaply.

Yea the nairaland wannabes, blame it on free forum software tongue
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by yawatide(f): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2009
he he. Linda is a pretty popular naija blogger, like bella naija. I thought she was widely known. Oh well.

Per your proposal, so you're pretty much proposing cos of the celeb factor and not developer factor? undecided tongue
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by DualCore1: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2009
A celeb developer no for bad naw.

Erm i dunno bella naija also. The kinda life course i have found myself in has robbed me of a social life.

Erm, so my proposal, how far? grin
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by yawatide(f): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2009
dual: na highest bidder. right now, bid don reach N5m. Go ahead, pick a number cool
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by DualCore1: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2009
five million five naira.
going going gone!
na me win u!  grin

hmmmm come make i take you go room. enough coding dey there to do!
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by optimisty(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2010
If I can get a very reliable help/info here I will appreciate.

I want a fully integrated sms api/gateway, that can allow me control my price even to the bearest minimum against the present market pricing of around =N=4/sms and even offer resellership accounts.

I mean being hooked to the source. Yes! Pls see an example of what I love @ www.smshulk.com

If you have something to offer, please e-mail me @ footballdollars2k9@gmail.com

Thanks for anticipated response.
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by Afam(m): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2010
yawa-ti-de:

he he. Linda is a pretty popular naija blogger, like bella naija. I thought she was widely known. Oh well.

Is the website lindaikeji.com still running as I got a domain parking page when I tried to visit the website?
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by yawatide(f): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2010
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by idea(m): 6:53am On Jan 05, 2010
Every John, Obi, Nneka, Ada now owns a form of web2sms site. Seems like the new craze has shifted from pipz buying reseller accounts and posing as massive host companies (which then crumble for some reasons) to pipz paying gateways for ready made sms portals.

If you wonno venture into it bro, you would have to stand out and be different. I'm tired of seeing same sh1t different url, mehn. More like the crap you get with orderbox supersites. Damn naija, we sux!

@ Dual Core, I appreciate your piece of advice. I have a startegy that i know would stand me out but i dont mind more constructive suggestions from you. I am waiting for your response.
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by OmniPotens(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2010
If you have something quite different and more interesting to offer that will make you stand out then go ahead. I can even point out about 5 different URLs with the same design and over 10 with different URLs, same design but change in banner and site color only. No one is trying to bring in something different. I guess i-Concepts did theirs but added something extra to stand out from the rest.

@idea I hope your plans are really worth it so go ahead and do something. If so, I can give you some tips too and develop some if possible grin
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by idea(m): 7:05am On Jan 07, 2010
I would not mind getting some tips from you, give me your phone number and email addy. you can send me a mail- idea1612@yahoo.com- and we continue from there. thanks.
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by OmniPotens(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2010
Why not check my profile for my email address. Mail me as soon as you can before i get too busy with much works.
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by southgates(m): 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2010
We can provide you with APIs for custom SMS applications, contact us at www.southgates.net

Thanks
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by Tolujoseph(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2010
u can own your own bulksms website with only just 15k like www.aratext.com, www.bbn.com,etc and your own like www.yourdomain.com with only just 15k and u cud make at least 100k a month u get the unit @ 2naira from the dealer and u cud sell it at 5.00 each just like mine.

For more info call 08065111667

1 Like

Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by Alete: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2010
Visit www.kullsms.com, api is download-able from their downlaod page free, all u need is to activate an account with them.
here is their api link
http://www.kullmessage.com/downloads/kullhttpapi.doc
you can test with their demo account
username: kulldemo
password: demo
you will surely enjoy their service, have been with them for over 4years now.
take care
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by eddygalvin: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2010
search for bulk sms api on google
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by tonyc2: 12:06am On Sep 13, 2010
Try to consult webmailTosms.com may be they can help you
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by izeghs(m): 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2010
We sell BULK SMS for as low as N1:20K
Minimum of 5,000 sms

You can also use our desktop platform from your PC.

Just get your phone and start calling, it is a sure way to make money.

Daniel: 07029514941, 08185029952
Re: I Need Bulk Sms Apis by utimatedes(m): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2010
So much noise about this linda ikeji, who be this linda ikeji?
I want join d frency

(1) (2) (Reply)

Follow This Link To Collect Your PVC For Those Who Have Not Collect There Own, / Should Government Monitor The Internet? Your Candid Opinion / How To Remove Unwanted Apps Posting On Your Facebook Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.