Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open (63195 Views)

Notore Chemical Industries Plc Graduate Trainee Programme / Mechanical Technicians At Notore Chemical Industries / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by cletz991(m): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2016
Byikson:

YES
can a Biochemistry graduate apply?
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by TripleA1: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2016
Yes. I hv resend it these time it was successful. Thanks guys
Roon9:

Sir if your mail was returned then it hasn't been sent, retry. Are you in engineering or related fields?

1 Like

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Kasich(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2016
Roon9:

Sir if your mail was returned then it hasn't been sent, retry. Are you in engineering or related fields?
How do u mean by your statement
Sent my application and I got two messages in my inbox, one was just plain text, the other carried a text and an attachment.

Then I got two message on my spam box from notore, d content said its sending from a server that's not addressed from my mailbox. Almost all the guys I know got this same response

So clearly explain to us how you feel a successful submission should be like. So that one won't apply and be waiting in vain...

You can do that on your previous response to the guy you quoted, so that everyone can see it clearly.

Thanks, anyone that has an idea could also contribute too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Kasich(m): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2016
TripleA1:
Yes. I hv resend it these time it was successful. Thanks guys
How did you know the first application was unsuccessful and the second one was Don't know if someone can get disqualified for multiple application

1 Like

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Roon9(m): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2016
Kasich:

How do u mean by your statement
Sent my application and I got two messages in my inbox, one was just plain text, the other carried a text and an attachment.

Then I got two message on my spam box from notore, d content said its sending from a server that's not addressed from my mailbox. Almost all the guys I know got this same response

So clearly explain to us how you feel a successful submission should be like. So that one won't apply and be waiting in vain...

You can do that on your previous response to the guy you quoted, so that everyone can see it clearly.

Thanks, anyone that has an idea could also contribute too

OK boss
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Kasich(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2016
Roon9:

OK boss

you welcome sir, seen what you posted on the first page thanks, got the same mail too and same notification at first attempt... Check your spam box if you've got any messages too

Success bro

1 Like

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Roon9(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=Kasich post=50384888]

you welcome sir, seen what you posted on the first page thanks, got the same mail too and same notification at first attempt... Check your spam box if you've got any messages too

Success bro[/q

Nawa oooo! Dat bounced message is on my spam folder...I guess it's best to ignore it o
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by nmreports: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2016
Great stuff.
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Plus10(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
The website is not going through.I don't know if someone is experiencing that too.

2 Likes

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Damzed(f): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
Plus10:
The website is not going through.I don't know if someone is experiencing that too.
You are not alone,am experiencing the same too
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by excess4luv: 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
Plus10:

same experience here, any head way?
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by babatawa(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Guess we'll have to be patient.. tried all my browsers already.
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
cletz991:
can a Biochemistry graduate apply?

Nobody stops you from applying

1 Like

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by ademasta(m): 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
babatawa:
Guess we'll have to be patient..
tried all my browsers already.
wink
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by shalom4eva(m): 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yea the site is not going from my end too
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Mightyodi: 9:41am On Oct 22, 2016
mornin to y'all
please someone should inform them that their site is down, it keep popping forbidden. a qualified chemical scientist want to apply now,...
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Roon9(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2016
Mightyodi:
mornin to y'all
please someone should inform them that their site is down, it keep popping forbidden. a qualified chemical scientist want to apply now,...

Lols! Ahba bros! They way you sound feels like they should just open it for only you and close it thereafter grin

It's open now bros

1 Like

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by GenerousLord: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2016
Roon9:

Lols! Ahba bros! They way you sound feels like they should just open it for only you and close it thereafter grin
Pliz they should open the site o
LoL grin

1 Like

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by uzuu: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
can someone apply using the company's career email address as their websit is down presently,need answers urgently...thanks.....
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by ademasta(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2016
uzuu:
can someone apply using the company's career email address as their websit is down presently,need answers urgently...thanks.....
You can!
And do it asap, no time.

No crime in trying.

Best of luck
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by kellyboo: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pls I need the career email pls.kindly share with a brother
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by nmreports: 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Kasich(m): 5:59am On Oct 24, 2016
kellyboo:
Pls I need the career email pls.kindly share with a brother

Use this one first

careers@notore.com

But keep trying their website regularly
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Roon9(m): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2016
Kasich:

Use this one first

careers@notore.com

But keep trying their website regularly

Sir what about those of us that already applied using the previous site?
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Kasich(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
Roon9:

Sir what about those of us that already applied using the previous site?
I dont think you have anything to worry about as long as they sent you a confirmation email acknowledging your application, but the email i posted earlier on can be used by those who are still unable to access the website

1 Like

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Roon9(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
The site is up and running now fam!
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Seconsol92(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
the website is now going but there is no option of submitting application on the webpage again
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by AyLuxury(m): 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
Pls how did you guys apply? I just opened the link but I can't find any link to apply.
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
undecidedThe apply link has disappeared oo
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Roon9(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let's just be patient. It will come up eventually. It's obvious the site is being maintained
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by georgekingsley: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
pls help out, each time I check the career section of the notore site I don't see the graduate trainee program.. I tried creating an account so I could login but it's not working out... pls for those who have successfully applied,how did you guys do it?
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
georgekingsley:
pls help out, each time I check the career section of the notore site I don't see the graduate trainee program.. I tried creating an account so I could login but it's not working out... pls for those who have successfully applied,how did you guys do it?

I think the application has closed. But try and get their contact and email them your cv.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Good CV Sample / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.