Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open (63153 Views)

Notore Chemical Industries Plc Graduate Trainee Programme / Mechanical Technicians At Notore Chemical Industries / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by okonji4real: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
habig1:
Pls house,how did you get to fill in date of birth in d on notore career website,its kept telling me invalid input.pls help out

just type for example...year of birth-198**** only
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by MarkGud(m): 12:00am On Feb 12, 2017
Year of Birth not DOB, so just fill in your birth year only. E.g. 1887. Thank me later.

habig1:
Pls house,how did you get to fill in date of birth in d on notore career website,its kept telling me invalid input.pls help out
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by AbuSaad39(m): 7:36am On Feb 12, 2017
Applied buh no confirmation mail.

Wrote successful when I submitted the application!
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by MyPicsSaysItall: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
AbuSaad39:
Applied buh no confirmation mail.

Wrote successful when I submitted the application!
Same here and a duration/time limit was given when we are meant to get a feedback
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by AbuSaad39(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
MyPicsSaysItall:
Same here and a duration/time limit was given when we are meant to get a feedback
Thank you very much sir.

Buh does the application process required cover letter? Urgent response please.
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by AbuSaad39(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Byikson:

Dear All,

This is to inform you that Notore Chemical Industries Plc is currently recruiting graduates of engineering as Trainee Engineers. Eligible candidates should possess OND, HND, B.Sc , B. Engr, B. Tech etc in any field of engineering with not more than 2 years work experience. Interested candidates should visit www.notore.com/careers  and complete the application form. Application closes on Friday, February 24, 2017.

Kindly inform all eligible graduates that meet the above profile to visit the website and complete the form.
Note that CVs not received via the above platform will not be attended to.

Best wishes.

Please sir is the application process required cover letter? If yes, are we to be applying for engineering trainee? Pls don't look my question somehow
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by MyPicsSaysItall: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
AbuSaad39:
Thank you very much sir.

Buh does the application process required cover letter? Urgent response please.
No, just upload your CV and fill a form
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by AbuSaad39(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
MyPicsSaysItall:
No, just upload your CV and fill a form
Good, I have done that for long just thinking aloud whether it required cover letter which I don't included.

Thank u sir!
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by solidman59(m): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
AbuSaad39:
Good, I have done that for long just thinking aloud whether it required cover letter which I don't included.

Thank u sir!
Brother you need go study English well, make you no go fail the test, should you be invited

4 Likes

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by AbuSaad39(m): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
solidman59:

Brother you need go study English well, make you no go fail the test, should you be invited
And what does that mean..

I should go study english well grin are you really okay?
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by MyPicsSaysItall: 5:35am On Feb 16, 2017
AbuSaad39:

Thank u sir!
You are welcome boss

1 Like

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by solidman59(m): 11:41am On Feb 16, 2017
AbuSaad39:
And what does that mean..

I should go study english well grin are you really okay?
Hmmmmmmm, egbon take it seriously ooooo.
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by sparklezeee: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Byikson:

Dear All,

This is to inform you that Notore Chemical Industries Plc is currently recruiting graduates of engineering as Trainee Engineers. Eligible candidates should possess OND, HND, B.Sc , B. Engr, B. Tech etc in any field of engineering with not more than 2 years work experience. Interested candidates should visit www.notore.com/careers  and complete the application form. Application closes on Friday, February 24, 2017.

Kindly inform all eligible graduates that meet the above profile to visit the website and complete the form.
[b]Note that CVs not received via the above platform will not be attended to.[

Best wishes.

plz any idea of the aptitude test format?
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by wisz1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Plus10(m): 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
just got an invite who is with me?

1 Like

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by martinsaba: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Plus10:

am with you bro
but my problem, i stay in lagos.
I wish to change my test venue
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by snofay(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
same here
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by femzey(m): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Plus10:

The invite is via SMS or email
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by chibuikepeter: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
femzey:

The invite is via SMS or email
SMS

1 Like

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by bwiizy92(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
i just got an invite... pls who has any idea about what to expect in the test.
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by bwiizy92(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
I got the invite for Olam Nigeria limited for Saturday as well as this notore chemical..
one is slated for 10am and the other for 12.30pm. guys I think i have to forgo one of the test. advise pls
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by anochuko01(m): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
I also got an invite ooo
Please, can venue be changed?
If no, Who would be going?
Let's start making arrangements...
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by anochuko01(m): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
bwiizy92:
i just got an invite... pls who has any idea about what to expect in the test.
Where is olam? Where do you stay?
I'll suggest u attend one closer to you.
You could also decide to defy the odds though and go after the one closer to your heart.

1 Like

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Udehpj: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
i av nt gotten invitation. I wen to ask can one go for venue if they wil alow one to attend as gatecrasher. Pls ur advice needed
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Kyleurch(m): 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Please whats the format of the test?
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by jay99(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
bwiizy92:
I got the invite for Olam Nigeria limited for Saturday as well as this notore chemical..
one is slated for 10am and the other for 12.30pm. guys I think i have to forgo one of the test. advise pls

Go for olam, it's a bigger company.
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by bwiizy92(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
jay99:

Go for olam, it's a bigger company.
am based in port Harcourt, the two test are in port Harcourt but opposite sides.. going for the 10am own might be risky cos of African time and traffic. I will favour notore chemicals
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by EngrKabir(m): 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Got an invite too, Please is there a Lagos venue, please does anyone have idea how to get to the onne
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by SlickM(m): 12:32am On Mar 09, 2017
bwiizy92:

am based in port Harcourt, the two test are in port Harcourt but opposite sides.. going for the 10am own might be risky cos of African time and traffic. I will favour notore chemicals
Please how far is Onne from PH town(like Rumuola)? I'll be coming from Owerri
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by deewhydoski(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2017
Guys pls i applied for olam and notore chemical lastest job but i didnt receive any invite message...pls those that got the invite message did u all graduated with first class?,...

4 Likes

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by jay99(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
bwiizy92:

Same situation but i'll see how I can make the 2.
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Udehpj: 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
not by 1st class o. They call people nt by 1st class. They call ppl dat did nt have class wat de consider is age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Good CV Sample / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.