Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries (21633 Views)

Ogenyi Onazi Pays 1.5million Naira For Sanni Emmanuel Surgery / Trabzonspor President Celebrates Ogenyi Onazi's 26th Birthday In Hospital / BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by RentALodge: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
There is a lot that can be done when one understands his or her rights. Once Clubs realize this, their attitudes will change. I wish this would be extended to Nigerian clubs, so they can treat their players fairly as well.

**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in your school, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
A first class graduate of Banking and finance cannot get a job in a bank because a girl that studied Mass fornication..... sorry, Communication is working there.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by tolexy007(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
freesinzu:
Otu oshi Na only money him sabi, yeye boy SMH!

undecided
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by Danielnino00(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
May-June 2017 ?
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by VictorRomanov: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
freesinzu:

them go owe u two months salary. And if u complain, u be yeye.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by mmsen: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
veekid:
shocked I think this only happens in Nigeria; with our useless NFF so oyinbo too dey owe salary?

Italian, Greek and Turkish clubs are notorious for failing to pay wages.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
For where, this is 2016 and not 2017
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by jimi4us: 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
freesinzu:
all this Adidas face people sef. Una no dey tire?

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tekno be like come sit on my cassava

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by Rajosh(m): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
freesinzu:
He worked for the money
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by sanusense: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
Now this is really bad, A player dedicates his life and time to their team and don't get enough salary. He did good by suing, I purely support him.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by Laple0541(m): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
[b]
freesinzu:

Didirin, u fit play one-tenth of the thing wey him de play?
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by openmine(m): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
I suppose d info meant 2016 instead of 2017.... well we all make mistakes... but Lazio must pay him
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by hectorr(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sources have reported that the super Eagles star is sueing his former club to court over unpaid salaries. Lazio owe Ogenyi Onazi salaries for May and June 2017.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by freesinzu(m): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Laple0541:
[b]

Didirin, u fit play one-tenth of the thing wey him de play?
Dodoyo, how can u be sure I can't
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by freesinzu(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Pavarottii:

Can u imagine, do u know how patriotic he has been for playing for Nigeria. If he was playing for another country; would that not be for money. How much has Nigeria paid him, for his efforts?
True talk jawe, the guy has just not been performing lately jawe
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
Why worry about recession,come and join our whatsapp Group. we'll walk you through and teach you how to make LEGITIMATE MONEY online from the comfort of your home. https:///BlSiXAVPgfG6S3UeJeduOx
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by shegxxymyth11(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
A first class graduate of Banking and finance cannot get a job in a bank because a girl that studied Mass fornication..... sorry, Communication is working there.

Hmm You and this your one post ehn! You are playing with thunder, you this small boy!!
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by Rekyz(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Did Lazio finally employ members of the NFL?
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by Tarzaa(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
But we're not yet in 2017, how come my guy is owed 2017 allowances?
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by Ivanlxi(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin for him pocket

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by hacmond(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
I'm sure pipu like you de always sleep for office tongue

quote author=freesinzu post=50358502]Otu oshi Na only money him sabi, yeye boy SMH![/quote]
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by poundsanddollars(f): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:

May and June 2017 my foot. Dullard bloggers dispensing junks as news since the inception of internet.
It is 2016 and mistake. Stop being a back biter and get a life.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries by abibun: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2016
He sued his former club because they refused him advance payment or what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) / Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against / Tokyo2020: Tobiloba Amusan Narrowly Misses On Podium Position, Finishes 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.