Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Presidential Debate Highlights From The Final Clinton-trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Presidential Debate Highlights From The Final Clinton-trump (380 Views)

The Three Presidents Impeached In America (Andrew,Clinton&Trump) / One Of Us Polluted The Air - Kenyan Lawmaker To Speaker, As Fart Suspends Debate / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Debate Highlights From The Final Clinton-trump by legit9ja(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump took the debate stage for the third and final time Wednesday night at UNLV. ICYMI: Here’s a recap of the evening’s pivotal moments and initial reactions.

Highlights from the final Clinton-Trump presidential debate.

Topics Treated During the Debate:
1. Debt and Entitlement
2. Immigration
3. Economy
4. Supreme Court
5. Foreign Hot spot
6. Finest to be President
Firstly there was no handshake between the two participant of the election debate . which now seems pretty normal.

Trump, during opening remarks: “I believe if my opponent wins this race, which I truly don’t believe will happen…”

Watch the Highlights of the Final Presidential Debate Between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton

Source/Images/Video/Highlights: http://www.legit9ja.com/2016/10/presidential-debate-highlights-finals.html

(1) (Reply)

Nazi Like Government Of The State Of Illinois,U.S. / US Democrats Spits Fire: FBI Chief May Have Broken The Law / Don’t Make Mistake Like Nigerians Who Voted Buhari – Ghanaians Top Politican’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.