Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) (57990 Views)

Lagos State Ministry Of Youth And Social Development Presents *LAGOS MEETS TECH* / Nigerian Man Who Made A Car That Moves On Land, Sea And Air Yet To Receive Help / 16-Year-Old Builds Nigeria's First Ever Solar-Powered Car In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by leokennedi(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
An excellent engineer in the making...
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by AnodaIT(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
FKO81:
Great

Is that the one you assembled?
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Jessidaisy4(f): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is Rubbish! Celebrating mediocrity in Nigeria
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by OsuGanja(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Neimar:
CRAPPY DESIGN

Oh!! I see.....From the mouth of a crappy dullard.... Kwantinue...
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Good one
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by 4nobody4every1: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
is this some kinda joke ? thats not a car, thats a wheel barrow or something archaic and ancient lolzzz
Hian, Oya, where is my Whip, you deserve 20 million strokes for making that comment, commend the guy jare, our politicians stealing billions are not inventing nor contributing to anything in Nigeria and yet, they steal billions, lets commend the young lad for once, who knows, that might be another Henry ford in the making, oya, where is my whip grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
2 German brothers, Mr Daimler and Mr mercedes Benz has been building mercedes car since 1920, when their were just 15 years old and these boy just build this Rubbish! and nigerians are congratulating him and his mediocre Rubbish. go to china and and japan and see people younger than this guy inventing powerfull latest vehicles.

This boy is only Good at one thing and that is carpentery work, he should stick to his carpenter work, the world have moved on long time in vehicle invention, besides he copied other people prototype. tongue
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Oblang(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
kinibigdeal:
How i wish my fellow Afonja will be innovative like this, instead they choose to remain a Zombie. Pathetic

Na waa for ppl like u o. Everything must go with tribalism. If ur likes could be bragging because sum1 from ur tribe did something, I wonder what the whites should do...

1 Like

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Neimar: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
OsuGanja:

Oh!! I see.....From the mouth of a crappy dullard.... Kwantinue...

mtsheew...Mind Ya Business
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Neimar: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Haphard:
Let's see ur own nah.

ITS CRAPPY GO AND DIE
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by sukkot: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Hian, Oya, where is my Whip, you deserve 20 million strokes for making that comment, commend the guy jare, our politicians stealing billions are not inventing nor contributing to anything in Nigeria and yet, they steal billions, lets commend the young lad for once, who knows, that might be another Henry ford in the making, oya, where is my whip grin grin grin cool
dat nigga aint no henry FORD, that nigga is clif-FORD orji cousin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Xtopher123(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
is this some kinda joke ? thats not a car, thats a wheel barrow or something archaic and ancient lolzzz

Have you even Modeled a Wooden Spoon Since your Existence as a Human Being?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
2know1:
future innoson, if it were America now, MIT for don dey pick the boys brains, give am direct scholarship.
True bro. But now he will be an American because they take our young talents, offer them and their families citizenship and the next time he comes up with some major innovation, he's referred to as"An American Young Man"

That west is stupidly dry without Africa

1 Like

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
yea! man! this is an absolute joke grin grin i mean, is this crap fa real? it can not even pass as a wheel barrow please do not insult the makers of wheel barrow by comparing their work with this junk grin.

let them go to Germany, japan and china and see what children younger than him inventing world class powerfull machines (cars) this guy is only good at one thing and that is CARPENTER! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Xtopher123(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
gypsey:
2 German brothers, Mr Daimler and Mr mercedes Benz has been building mercedes car since 1920, when their were just 15 years old and these boy just build this Rubbish! and nigerians are congratulating him and his mediocre Rubbish. go to china and and japan and see people younger than this guy inventing powerfull latest vehicles.

This boy is only Good at one thing and that is carpentery work, he should stick to his carpenter work, the world have moved on long time in vehicle invention, besides he copied other people prototype. tongue

Model a Wooden Spoon for Us lets See..

Its people like you with Much Noise that dont contibute anything to the human race

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by sukkot: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
gypsey:
yea! man! this is an absolute joke grin grin i mean, is this crap fa real? it can not even pass as a wheel barrow please do not insult the makers of wheel barrow by comparing their work with this junk grin.

let them go to Germany, japan and china and see what children younger than him inventing world class powerfull machines (cars) this guy is only good at one thing and that is CARPENTER! grin
grin grin grin or welding. he has a bright future as a welder lolzzz
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by 4nobody4every1: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
dat nigga aint no henry FORD, that nigga is clif-FORD orji tribesman cheesy
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
This guy is gifted. Even me sef at my age never assemble ordinary bicycle. Nigeria needs to encourage technology because nothing is better than homegrown.

God bless beautiful Ebonyi State

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Xtopher123:

Its people like you with Much Noise that dont contibute anything to the human race

No vex bro....you know what they say about empty barrels. If he says "I invented" then please take him seriously. As of now......
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Xtopher123:

i don't have to contribute anything my friend okay, i do not have to model anything but if you are going to model anything since you can contribute with your modelling, DO IT PROPERLY! tell me would you spend your money in buying this Rubbish you call a car? be honest.
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by truefact: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
keypad1:
How do you want nigeria govt to give him scholarship when south east wants their own kontri?
Then, let the govt allow the south east have their own kontri

2 Likes

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin grin or welding. he has a bright future as a welder lolzzz
grin grin grin a very bright future indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Rett0: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Good job indeed.
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by mrvitalis(m): 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
2know1:
future innoson, if it were America now, MIT for don dey pick the boys brains, give am direct scholarship.
Lol u think MIT is for technicians?? Lol Nigerians eeh
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hes fulani Jelil Aliyu or so very smart dude with a nice accent, am proud of my state Ebonyi though
SamuelAnyawu:

Stop all this tribalism 24hours a day... A guy who designs cars for General Motors is from the North. Kindly Google...

@Post.

Kudos Ihere-Serg Mascot work cool
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by slurryeye: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
kinibigdeal:
How i wish my fellow Afonja will be innovative like this, instead they choose to remain a Zombie. Pathetic

Typical comment from an Osu with a dementia brain
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
good one from ebonyi state, hope this guy won't end up abandon project... Mazi Innocent chukwuma abeg pick interest in that guy sharp sharp... but I'm sure his school sponsor this project because to get the needed materials to assemble that car , especially the solar panels it will cost u a lot... keep it up boy
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Xtopher123(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
gypsey:
i don't have to contribute anything my friend okay, i do not have to model anything but if you are going to model anything since you can contribute with your modelling, DO IT PROPERLY! tell me would you spend your money in buying this Rubbish you call a car? be honest.

And what makes you think if that Kid had Access to advanced Fabricating Tools, he wouldnt have done better?

Peeps like you are the problems of this country bro.. If you cant contribute, appreciate those that put in effort to do so... Rome wasnt built in a day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by bsideboii(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Good one from d boy and all involved parties but its funny how from d pictures u get to knw they had hurriedly done a photo op in The night and maybe gave d boy and his handlers like 400k and dat does it for d day....wheww
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by isaacasher(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
It's not true he did not do it, where did he get the knowledge from what is the educational standard in his state you can't be smarter than the source of your knowledge na, am sure it's false because when I was in secondary school, which is not too long ago smiley I was given awards for science projects I knew zero how it was made not once o many time sometimes the teachers makes it, other time the school buys them am and teach you about it and how it works and how to present it, trust me he can't put together a standing fan talk less or car, let us stop publishing lies jor all is for media I was TV several times talking of what I did not do as if I was Albert Einstein. Lol it funny Shaa
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Xtopher123(m): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
isaacasher:
It's not true he did not do it, where did he get the knowledge from what is the educational standard in his state you can't be smarter than the source of your knowledge na, am sure it's false because when I was in secondary school, which is not too long ago smiley I was given awards for science projects I knew zero how it was made not once o many time sometimes the teachers makes it, other time the school buys them am and teach you about it and how it works and how to present it, trust me he can't put together a standing fan talk less or car, let us stop publishing lies jor all is for media I was TV several times talking of what I did not do as if I was Albert Einstein. Lol it funny Shaa

Times have come and Gone, that you couldnt do it does not mean others cannot..

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Human Arm And Leg Found In A Crocodile's Belly In Indonesia (Photos) / African Elephants Sighted In Ikuru, Rivers State (Photos) / Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.