Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed (35235 Views)

House Of Architect Who Demolished Enugu Airport Fence Destroyed By Government / School And Houses Destroyed By Erosion In Anambra State (Photos) / Heavy Fire Outbreak At Makoko Slum In Lagos, Properties Destroyed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed by passyhansome(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
ever811:
hope our ugwu farm is safe...

Re: River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed by nnokwa042(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
ever811:
hope our ugwu farm is safe...
ugu not ugwu IPAF [b][/b]INDIGINOUS PEOPLE OF AFONJA IPAF WILL HOLD THIER TRIBAL MARKS GANERAL MEETING NEXT WEEK VENUE OSHOGBO COME WITH UR KNIFE OOOH EKO ONI BAJE OOO
Re: River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed by ify23ng: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
Same thing is happening in ikorodu area of lagos river has over flown and water entering people's house
Re: River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed by Kingsley10000: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
the governor would have interfered ......

obiano is a mistake waiting to be corrected in 2017
Re: River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed by Uzorp: 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Kingsley10000:
t is very apparent that Willie Obiano has lost it, he lacks
the quality of good leadership. If not, how do one
explain his excesses, his inability to work with major
stakeholders in the state and his unwillingness to
acknowledge men and women who have been
contributing massively to the development of the state
both economically and socially. Willie Obiano should just
finish is one term and leave the stage for a serious
minded person to stir the affairs of Anambra State.

Shut Up

1 Like

Re: River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed by VictorRomanov: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
this is one reason why we re backwards as a nation

Kingsley10000:
t is very apparent that Willie Obiano has lost it, he lacks
minded person to stir the affairs of Anambra State.

what has this got to do with a river over flowing it's banks
Re: River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed by alexov(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
Brigham:
I can't believe this type of decrepit structure will be found in Anambra.

You guys should take it easy with the chest thumping.
Because there aren't similar structures in abuja and lagos abi

1 Like

Re: River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed by MrSly(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
iSlayer2:

Why are you posting thrash? Are you drunk already this afternoon? C'mon gerrarahia.
Don't mind the political robot who is doing he work of its master. That is the kind of comments you get when people's conscience has been bought over to E-political thuggery.
Re: River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed by bolivnnaija: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Brigham:

Hmmmmm...
Even in developed countries(west) you will still find old structure in their inner towns or county.
Abeg grow up
Re: River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed by Abagworo(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
If Imo was flooded Radio Biafra, Anambra people and PDP would have celebrated it and one way or the other blame Rochas Okorocha. Imo will soon experience flooding at Oguta and watch how these set people will celebrate.
Re: River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed by Doug07034780891(m): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Cursed jobless bastard I know you are still yearning for more. You shall soon get more of it. Don't complain..

[s]
Abagworo:
If Imo was flooded Radio Biafra, Anambra people and PDP would have celebrated it and one way or the other blame Rochas Okorocha. Imo will soon experience flooding at Oguta and watch how these set people will celebrate.
[/s]
Re: River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed by CaraJewel(f): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Blue3k:

Nope in the USA. I visit all the time though. Lol I know most Nigerians dont have insurance. It would help though if they did.
HBD even tho ion know you
Re: River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed by Blue3k(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
CaraJewel:
HBD even tho ion know you

Thank you very much. I appreciate the kind act.
Re: River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed by CaraJewel(f): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is awful
Re: River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed by CaraJewel(f): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Blue3k:

Thank you very much. I appreciate the kind act.
Uwc
Re: River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed by justjentle(m): 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Kingsley10000:
[s]t is very apparent that Willie Obiano has lost it, he lacks
minded person to stir the affairs of Anambra State.[/s]

If you don't have anything to say.... kindly save ur data, then go to the other room and wash plate. One of the best governors in Nigeria.Willie is working.

1 Like

Re: River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed by MrGerald(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
Brigham:

this kind of house is regarded as mansion in Ibadan
Re: River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed by laudate: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Now if I a non Yoruba says this I'm tagged a tribalist. Nice that you can say it as you see it.

I almost laughed my heart out the other day when my Yoruba friends were castigating Yoruba girls. I was like shocked
I had to intervene, telling them its just some girls, while they insist it's most. It was funny but they weren't far from the truth.

They all swore not to even marry yoruba girls and two amongst them are married to girls from edo and delta respectively.

I loved them more after that episode, my friends I mean. Nothing warms my heart more than people who say things just the way the say it... I'm like that too...

Na wa, o! Which Yoruba girl broke your heart that you had to say all this? shocked Eeyah, sorry o! May God heal your pain. undecided You remind me of my Igbo neighbour who swore never to marry an Igbo girl because they are too fond of money, too aggressive and they discriminate a lot. cheesy. Meanwhile his ex- that took him to the cleaners, was an Igbo babe. Unlike your friends, I am a non-Yoruba looking for a Yoruba, Efik, Nupe, Babur, Binawa, Baruba or Ibeno person to marry.... and if I find one I like, no problem! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed by Ewucanbeer: 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Baroba:

Even if the do, will the companies pay out in event of what is considered natural disaster.. no chance.

I hate it when second class citizens in Nigeria get to the US and become more "American" than the bloody yankees!
How many African Americans had insurance during Hurricane Kathrina?
slowpoke.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abeokuta Are You Readdddyyyyyyy………this Is Loud+2349030188831 / Pile Or Raft Foundation Which Will Be Ideal? / Tiger Or Sumec Firman Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.