Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Press Statement For Dangote Noodles - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Press Statement For Dangote Noodles (3220 Views)

Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide / Vision Statement For Your Company / Vision And Mission Statement For A Courier Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by DimplesTQC(f): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2009
Dangote Noodles Refreshes the Market

• Unprecedented investment of  new factory, distribution fleet

Lagos, Thursday, October, 22, 2009: Dangote Noodles was formally launched into the nation’s fast moving consumer goods market today, at a milestone event sure to go into the history books.

Nigerians have come to love eating noodles; as snack and as full meals. Dangote noodles, the latest product from the stables of the eponymous group, is set to rejuvenate the Nigerian noodles market, say pundits who have tasted and tested the new product in their kitchens and food laboratories. 

The local economy of Ikorodu town is also poised to witness a boom, as the Dangote Noodles factory is located in this historic and coastal suburb of Lagos State, home to millions of Nigerians many of whom make the daily commute to downtown and main town Lagos for their daily bread.
“This noodles production factory is a multi-million naira investment. Permit me to say that soon, we will be feeding the whole of West Africa from this world class facility,” Alhaji Aliko Dangote, president of the Dangote Group said.
Beyond the introduction of the new noodles product into the mainstream markets across the country, the Dangote Group also used the opportunity of the launch event, to showcase its multi-million naira, ultra modern factory in Ikorodu, in Lagos; and to also – wait for it – unleash over 100 distribution vans onto the roads.

“The fleet of vans is an additional effort on our part to support and help galvanize the distribution and delivery of our noodles product to Nigerians all over the country. This is a huge and perhaps first-of-its-kind investment by our Business in the annals of food manufacturing in Nigeria, and perhaps, on the continent,” Alhaji Dangote further remarked, emphasizing the point that his businesses were totally committed to the social, cultural and economic well being of the Nigerian environment.

Already endorsed by the National Agency for Foods, Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC), the Dangote noodles product exists in a variety of consumable forms, and comes loaded with natural chicken extract, vitamins and micronutrients. 
Also briefing stakeholders and the media at the epoch making event, Mrs Folake Ani-Mumuney, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer of Dangote Group, said that the Dangote Group was “fully committed to strict quality control systems and procedures” which she said has resulted in an enduring cordial relationship between the business and its numerous customers across the country.
Mr Rohit Chaudry, managing director of Dangote Flour, which manages the noodles factory, noted that “the Dangote noodles plant operates to the highest levels of hygiene and efficiency with strict adherence to excellent manufacturing and laboratory practices to ensure consistency of product quality.”

“With this wholesome, natural Dangote noodles meal, the positive perception of the Dangote brand will be further enhanced, as it showcases our continued commitment to the needs of the market,” Mr Chaudry said.

Keen watchers of the nation’s food industry acknowledge the importance of supporting a new product line with appropriate distribution infrastructure. “No company has launched so many vehicles all at once,” said Dr Theo Nwachukwu, a Lagos-based transport economist. “This is a great initiative and only a visionary mind like Aliko Dangote can think and act like this.”

= Ends =
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2009
DANGOTE is a thieving bastard. I don't think that anyone should buy his goods.
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by nich(m): 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2009
undecided ok!
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by muffins(f): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2009
Dangote is going broke, first he tries to marry Yaradua's daughter to resurrect his falling business, now he's trying a new product, wow, what a thief!!
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by sonety2k(m): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2009
;d
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by dasa: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2009
you guys are so myopic.
i have my dislikes, but i must say God bless him.
if more of our rich people invested in Nigeria or run manufacturing businesses, more people will be employed.
think of the jobs that this single business will create and support indirectly.

let me break it down.

1. the factory will need workers.
2. the facility will be maintained. (job for the maintenance company, so they can pay salaries)
3. the distribution process will need drivers etc.
4. independent distributors will employ people.
5.traders and store owners will sell the product and make money to support their families.
6. the fleet of vehicles will need maintenance and parts. that will definitely feed someone.

etc.

If our governors steal and open factories, unemployment will be very low.

Dangote can just keep his money abroad in fixed deposit and feed off the interest. but he is risking it in our economy and creating jobs in the process.

We should thank him.
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2009
Thank him for stealing your money------ more greases to your elbow.
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by lagosbloga: 5:10am On Oct 29, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

DANGOTE is a thieving bastard. I don't think that anyone should buy his goods.

POSAKOSA1:

Thank him for stealing your money------ more greases to your elbow.

muffins:

Dangote is going broke, first he tries to marry Yaradua's daughter to resurrect his falling business, now he's trying a new product, wow, what a thief!!

Silly comments from silly people the height of foolishness.
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by dannywest: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2009
lagosbloga:

No better way to say it my brother
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by kay80(m): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2009
dannywest:

No better way to say it my brother

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by posakosa(m): 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2009
lagosbloga:

no YOU are silly. Having one person become responsible for workforce development and growth in a country of 140 mil + people is MADNESS. Letting ONE man monopolize important parts of the economy is MADNESS. But hey you wouldn't understand though, your brain is stuck in ROT.  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by Pucumpo: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2009
You guys should not insult the man for his good initiatives and noble deeds. He is Nigeria's greatest industrialist as far as am concerned and some of us have one way or the other benefited from his products/investments.
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by naijacutee(f): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2009
posakosa:

no YOU are silly. Having one person become responsible for workforce development and growth in a country of 140 mil + people is MADNESS. Letting ONE man monopolize important parts of the economy is MADNESS. But hey you wouldn't understand though, your brain is stuck in ROT.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you try to offer the services he is offering, and he stopped you?
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by posakosa(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2009
naijacutee:

Did you try to offer the services he is offering, and he stopped you?

Pls use ur brain when speaking with me.
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by naijacutee(f): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2009
Yes, Mr. Smart Guy. Why are you here, crying about one person being responsible for the "workforce development" of 140 million people? Is that a sensible statement at all? Is Dangote the only business in Nigeria? The man spotted a gap in the market, and he positioned himself appropriately to optimise the opportunity that was presented to him. If you're not happy with his attained position in the market, then maybe it's time you came up with your own strategy. If not, then don't complain. All some Nigerians know how to do is talk talk talk and no action. Analyse politics, analyse football, analyse business, analyse 419. . . and yet do nothing. *Hiss*
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by posakosa(m): 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2009
naijacutee:

Yes, Mr. Smart Guy. Why are you here, crying about one person being responsible for the "workforce development" of 140 million people? Is that a sensible statement at all? Is Dangote the only business in Nigeria? The man spotted a gap in the market, and he positioned himself appropriately to optimise the opportunity that was presented to him. If you're not happy with his attained position in the market, then maybe it's time you came up with your own strategy. If not, then don't complain. All some Nigerians know how to do is talk talk talk and no action. Analyse politics, analyse football, analyse business, analyse 419. . . and yet do nothing. *Hiss*

You make me laugh. Someone who has monopolized almost all of the market----your stupidity knows no bounds. and YOU what exactly have you done ?

How can the average Nigeria affect change if capitalism is NOT a fair game ? Unfeathered capitalism is fair then we shall see how Dangote can survive but oligarchy is how he has come about his wealth.
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by Pucumpo: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2009
What is it with you Posakosa, why are you throwing tantrums over this issue? You are not helping the nation by just being a spectator; you can also look for an opportunity to maximize/monopolize like Dangote. Mind you, it takes great insight to do just that.
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by posakosa(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2009
^^^^ why have you come here to exhibit ur stupidity ? I don't know what exactly is good about monopoly.
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by naijacutee(f): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2009
posakosa:

You make me laugh. Someone who has monopolized almost all of the market----your stupidity knows no bounds. and YOU what exactly have you done ?

How can the average Nigeria affect change if capitalism is NOT a fair game ? Unfeathered capitalism is fair then we shall see how Dangote can survive but oligarchy is how he has come about his wealth.

You call me stupid, I say thank you to that. I'm not the one with a chip on my shoulder in the corner of a hot, smelly cyber cafe crying and throwing tantrums over someone who is working his way up Forbes 100 list.
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by posakosa(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2009
naijacutee:

You call me stupid, I say thank you to that. I'm not the one with a chip on my shoulder in the corner of a hot, smelly cyber cafe crying and throwing tantrums over someone who is working his way up Forbes 100 list.

I laugh in Japanese----- Dangote is a thief and he will be pulled down in due time.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=345267.msg4831844#msg4831844
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by Pucumpo: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2009
tongue You know what? YOU ARE A SADIST! People like you never move forward cos you keep nagging and tearing at other people until you go WACKY tongue
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by posakosa(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2009
^^^^^ be wise when you speak. Stop speaking with your bum-bum---use your brain and think.
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by naijacutee(f): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2009
posakosa:

Monopoly cannot exist without an enexplored opportunity. To monopolize a particular market, you will have to

- Identify a critical but unfulfilled need
- Ensure that you can satisfy that need
- Create barriers to entry, so that your time and efforts will not be thwarted by competitors. . . at least in the forseeable future.
- With a bit of luck, you'll be a millionaire like Dangote.

You see, you insult me and I give you tips on how to succeed! How's that for an answer to what I've done so far? I'm not on this forum to boast about my achievements, but be rest assured - they are plentiful. I usually leave others to testify on my behalf. There's no point trying to square up shoulders with you. smiley
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by posakosa(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2009
^^^^^ you should be ashamed of that CRAP that you have posted up there. Mugabe would be proud of his daughter-RUBBISH-- you would flourish under his regime

Iyabo Obasanjo would be proud of you too! Abeg carry your bogus self elsewhere.

Is Abacha your father ?
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by Pucumpo: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2009
Posakosa i repeat it again, you are a SADIT and will soon go NUTS. You are very RUDE! How can you come to a public domain and abuse virtually everybody? You are meant to air you opinion and leave it at that. People like you should not be allowed in public places cos you will always make a FOOL of YOURSELF.

I have nothing to say to you henceforth!
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by posakosa(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2009
Pucumpo:

Posakosa i repeat it again, you are a SADIT and will soon go NUTS. You are very RUDE! How can you come to a public domain and abuse virtually everybody? You are meant to air you opinion and leave it at that. People like you should not be allowed in public places cos you will always make a FOOL of YOURSELF.

I have nothing to say to you henceforth!

Who exactly is a sadist ?
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by citizenY(m): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2009
@ PASAKOSA

YOU KNOW BETTER. YOU NEVER SEE GOOD IN OTHERS AND TAKE LIBERTY TO INSULT AT THE SLIGHTEST OPPORTUNITY.
YOU FORGET THAT PEOPLE ARE FREE TO EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS AND YOU ARE AT LIBERTY TO READ OR IGNORE THEM.

PERSISTENTLY INSULTING PEOPLE IS SADISM ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE IS NO OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE YOU 3 DIRTY ONES
THAT WILL MAKE YOU GO DUMB OR MAKE YOU GO MUSHY UPSTAIRS. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by posakosa(m): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2009
pls be coherent when speaking with me.
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by neily(f): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2009
We have enough noodles to feed on, so far we don't need more. Among the all Indomie is still the best (not super pack) If Dangote's own can beat it we go for it but i doubt it. This is a free world anybody can go into any business he chooses, no offence at all.
Re: Press Statement For Dangote Noodles by oderemo(m): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2009
@posakosa , just been reading thru , you are not winning the argument here apart from insults. cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Setup A World Class Educational Institution In Nigeria? / Opening A Corporate Account, Any Ideas? / My Pains And Regret Banking With Stanbic Ibtc...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.