Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) (37854 Views)

Accident Involving A Police Van Near Otedola Bridge Ojoduberger / Accident Involving A Cement-carrying Truck And A Camry At Dopemu, Lagos / Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by saints2(f): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
An accident involving a cement truck and a car has occurred in the week, the exact location is not known, but there are thoughts that the accident happened within Lagos - Ibadan express road, though it was not confirmed. The truck rammed into the car and thereby killing virtually all the occupants. The following pictures are very graphic and not for the faint hearted.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/10/a-gory-accident-involving-cement-truck.html

1 Share

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by viktohmarkz(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
chai

*modified*

finally I don reach FTC glory be to God and a big thank you to my phone battery.
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by saints2(f): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by bcomputer101: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Oh Allah, show mercy to their spirit when they arrive at your throne.
Console their family.
and to remaining of us, keep us safe from danger.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
May the blood sucking spirits of ember months not see us and families in Jesus mighty name

50 Likes

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Smartmanager(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
Jesus
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by veekid(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Subhanallah

3 Likes

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by ALAYORMII: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is gruesome

Olohun Awon Omo ogun orun ooo

Maje ka ba ojo olojo lo ooo

Maje ka ku iku gbona

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Moreoffaith(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ina lilahi waina ilehi rajiun.

6 Likes

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by peeparty(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
OMG .......lord have mercy.

None of us shall experience this ijn....

9 Likes

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by martineinstein(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
its seems d car driver is at fault.

Nigeria drivers are suffering from ADHD

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by slapandfall(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
May God keep us by His mercies in Jesus Name.

God rest their souls and comfort their families

4 Likes

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Bashirfuntua(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Allah jikan musulmai

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by orlarbissy(f): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Jesus!!!

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by helphelp: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Oh my God...
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by marysyviabrown(f): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
God have mercy,R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by adetes: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
May there soul rest in peace, May Almighty console there family. may Allah save us from evil of d road

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Skillfullulu(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Why always dangote's trucks?
Is it the drivers?
There is no station you get to that a truck belonging to dangote's wouldn't be laid by it side. It's too much, something is gotta b done.

8 Likes

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by agboskipool(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Accident will never a portion of me my family and all de nairalanders in Jesus name(amen) ember month done come wit terrible stories,God forbid

6 Likes

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by ogahope(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
My God!
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by COdeGenesis: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
THIS IS sad. May we not encounter such a painful and horrific death. Condolences to the bereaved family

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by soulpiano23(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lord Jesus have mercy on us all.
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Inna ilahi wa inna ilaehi rajiun.

So sad.

When one remembers one drove this same road 4 days ago.

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by dman4mdmoon(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is gory. From the picture, it is evident that the truck was over-speeding and lost control. RIP to the dead!

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
very sad
the dangote driver shud b arrested immediately. m very sure he was over speeding
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by oweniwe(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
In other news...

Dangote is happily exchanging pleasantries with the new oba of Benin

While his trucks kill people.

To think many people revere Dangote makes me angry. In the U.S, dangote will be in jail today.

His trucks have killed up to a thousand innocent people (no extrageration please).... He has never come out to publicly caution his drivers or commiserate with the victims. It's wickedness... All he cares about is money.

I'll rather be an average guy than be like Dangote.

I wonder how he manages to sleep at night sef

Toyota was fined $1.2bn for making Lexus with faulty accelerator pedals...

Safety fears erupted around some of Toyota’s most popular models in 2009, when California Highway Patrol officer Mark Saylor and three family members were killed in a high-speed crash caused by the unintended acceleration of his car. The terrifying episode was captured in a 911 emergency call in which Saylor’s brother-in-law described speeding out of control in a Lexus at more than 125 mph before the car crashed, killing all four occupants.

Christopher P. Reynolds, chief legal officer at Toyota Motor North America, said the company took full responsibility for the effects of its actions on consumers at the time of the recalls.

“We have made fundamental changes across our global operations to become a more responsive company,” he said in a statement. “Entering this agreement, while difficult, is a major step toward putting this unfortunate chapter behind us.”

In addition to the $1.2 billion fine, which will go into the government’s coffers, Toyota faces nearly 400 wrongful-death and personal-injury lawsuits. It has settled at least seven lawsuits in the past few monthshttmonth

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/toyota-reaches-12-billion-settlement-to-end-criminal-probe/2014/03/19/5738a3c4-af69-11e3-9627-c65021d6d572_story.html

And some people think Dangote should be left alone because he's not the one driving the truck. angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
so so bad..... may d good Lord console d bereaved families....

but Nigerians honestly I dnt seem 2 understand again in a scene like dis wia a ghastly accident involving a truck n a car yet ppl Ave d mind 2 bring out dia phones and b snapping shot...

men odikwa bad oooooo

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
cry

I think I've got to stop travelling by road o cry

But airline ticket fares have increased by almost 50% so how a brotherman gonna cope?

This Dangote trucks are pure evil, and the worst is that the drivers don't care... The just go to the wharf and pick up a new truck the following day.

Sad, sad, sad...really sad...
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Horlorlardaey: 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
rip to the dead
may God forgive them their sins and protect we living from this
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by sakalisis(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
Jesus !!!
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Osama10(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
angry angry angry

Only if we had good rail systems in place, most of these trucks would be off the roads.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrible Accident In Nasarawa, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) / The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport / My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.