Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? (2883 Views)

A Policeman And A Soldier Exchange Blows Today (video) / #bbnaija!!! Tacha & Mercy Fights Dirty [exchange Blows] / What Are The Funny Or Weird Monikers You Have Seen In This Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
finalboss:
lost human being... you can call your son bbm pin _so i cn give the both of you, your drugs... hehehehe
you just dey do like baby cheesy
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by stephenqueen: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Stephenqueen cheesy

White cat Na me you wan beat? grin
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by finalboss(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
you just dey do like baby cheesy

hmmm...been wondering who acting like a kid here.. lols take care of yourself.. pls dnt mention me again
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
finalboss:
lost human being... you can call your son bbm.pin _so i cn give the both of you, your drugs... hehehehe
cheesy cheesy
Free that guy.
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Mustiboy(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Finalboss and Judeeefcc no get sense sha
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by jake2much(m): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
ladymercedes and lsofdk. lol but me and ladymercedes go end fight in bedroom.
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
jake2much:
ladymercedes and lsofdk. lol but me and ladymercedes go end fight in bedroom.

I'd rather be raped REPEATEDLY, by a horse.

Please stop mentioning me. You make my skin crawl.
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
finalboss:
undecided

Tenuous expressions from a weak mind

Debased simple-minded black hole of soul-destroying, coma-inducing dullness

Creeping unfortunate occurrence of unprotected intercourse

Vacuous stench-emitting moving stench of leprosy, Rank one dimensional putrid waste of flesh

Maniacal nostril-offending mental midget with the "natural grace" of an intoxicated beluga whale. # waste of circumlocution

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
bbmpin:
undecided

Vacuous stench-emitting moving stench of leprosy, Rank one dimensional putrid waste of flesh

Maniacal nostril-offending mental midget with the "natural grace" of an intoxicated beluga whale. # waste of circumlocution

Jesus wept! All for one person? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
sinaj:
Abeg which type of blow

Coz different types of blows r cumin to my mind sad

Sinaj!!! embarassed

You don spoil finish. grin
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by finalboss(m): 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy Free that guy.
lols i don free m jawe.. hw you doing
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by finalboss(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
bbmpin:
undecided

you dnt learn shey, if i strt you ll say , you cnt reply
me again... how i wish what you typed hv meaning..
just joining wrong words together, secondary school boy...
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by finalboss(m): 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Vacuous stench-emitting moving stench of
leprosy, Rank one dimensional putrid waste
of flesh
lols meaningless
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
finalboss:

lols i don free m jawe.. hw you doing
I am cool, you?.
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by finalboss(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
herbie27:
I am cool, and you?.
baby am okay..hw ve u been
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
finalboss:
baby am okay..hw ve u been
Good!.
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by finalboss(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
herbie27:
Good!.
you sure ... cause you didnt ask bou mine o
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
finalboss:

you sure ... cause you didnt ask bou mine o
I am.
Guess you're having fun?.
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by jake2much(m): 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
LadyMercedes:

I'd rather be raped REPEATEDLY, by a horse.

Please stop mentioning me. You make my skin crawl.
madam think with ur sence. na shakara go finish u most time u end up at 40 not married because of pride. take my advise and be humble. I like u so I tell u truth. #word
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by naijamakossa(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
jake2much:
madam think with ur sence. na shakara go finish u most time u end up at 40 not married because of pride. take my advise and be humble. I like u so I tell u truth. #word
advicer,,,,cool down bro

do u knw her in person?
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by jake2much(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
advicer,,,,cool down bro

do u knw her in person?
no we understand our self o.ladymercedes na my paddy but her wahala too much lol. u see how she abuse me. she get angry easily
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by naijamakossa(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
jake2much:
no we understand our self o.ladymercedes na my paddy but her wahala too much lol. u see how she abuse me. she get angry easily
LOLs ok
let me come and be going
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
advicer,,,,cool down bro

do u knw her in person?

Please help me ask o. He keeps trailing all my posts, even though he's not following me.

Please tell him he's too old to be acting like a child!
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
jake2much:

You can't even spell. Go back to school, sweetie.

Oh, and I'd rather be 40 and single, than be with you. You make me physically ill.

Your mates are about to become grandparents, and you're wasting away your void life on Nairaland. Kudos!

I have nothing left to say to you. Keep mentioning me. I'll just ignore your old sorry a**, henceforth.
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by naijamakossa(m): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Please help me ask o. He keeps trailing all my posts, even though he's not following me.

Please tell him he's too old to be acting like a child!
chai pity him naaa

na love nwantiti

Just say yes
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by jake2much(m): 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
chai pity him naaa

na love nwantiti

Just say yes
gosh! I hav neva ask her out.I made a topic and she post a comment dat how I met her is not like I nid a fake girl like her I dont follow all her comment.
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by iamkingzlee(m): 1:23am On Oct 21, 2016
stephenqueen:

White cat Na me you wan beat? grin
I go use all my power nack you slap *in Jeff's voice* grin
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by stephenqueen: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2016
iamkingzlee:
I go use all my power nack you slap *in Jeff's voice* grin

You no fit beat Jeff na me you wan beat? undecided
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by unlimiteddammi(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
larabae13:
other room ke? I wee tell gina for you! tongue

Madam, Where You Keep iLegend?
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by larabae13(f): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
unlimiteddammi:

Madam, Where You Keep iLegend?
he is in the other room grin
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by unlimiteddammi(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
larabae13:
he is in the other room grin

So You No Wan Share The Thing grin

Happy `other-rooming' grin
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by larabae13(f): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
unlimiteddammi:

So You No Wan Share The Thing grin

Happy `other-rooming' grin
the thing take sey he no share na

Hehehe happy 'other-rooming to ya too grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Emeka Obasi, Nigerian Superstar Football Agent / Is Gays/lesbians Real In Nigeria? / Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.