Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Need Help On Php Form - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help On Php Form (1298 Views)

PHP Bootcamp For Beginners (video Tutorials On PHP Programming) / Get Your Php Form Script And Mysql Database Script / Hosting Python Script On Php Apache Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Php Form by JimmyBishop: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hello pals, please i am a beginner in web designing and i need your help on the Form i'm trying to build. The fields are:
(FORM 1)
Name: Age: Marital Status:
Date of Birth: Address: E-mail:

(FORM 2)
Highest qualification: Work experience:
Phone No:
Name of Referee: Address of Referee:
Phone No:

How can i code it such that when Form 1 is submitted, it will show the value along with the button that when clicked will bring up Form 2 and when filled and submitted, will bring up "upload button" to upload photo and submit. So that when user logs in with e-mail, all the information and the photo will be deplayed.

I appreciate your help.
Re: I Need Help On Php Form by talk2hb1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Session, Cookies, form data, hidden form.
Re: I Need Help On Php Form by snowsnow: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2016
JimmyBishop:
Hello pals, please i am a beginner in web designing and i need your help on the Form i'm trying to build. The fields are:
(FORM 1)
Name: Age: Marital Status:
Date of Birth: Address: E-mail:

(FORM 2)
Highest qualification: Work experience:
Phone No:
Name of Referee: Address of Referee:
Phone No:

How can i code it such that when Form 1 is submitted, it will show the value along with the button that when clicked will bring up Form 2 and when filled and submitted, will bring up "upload button" to upload photo and submit. So that when user logs in with e-mail, all the information and the photo will be deplayed.

I appreciate your help.

i wonder why you chose to drag your user through such stressful process of registration instead of simplifying registration process and do your form in a page and do the profile edit after registeration

(1) (Reply)

I Need IT Gurus To Partner With Me On A Project / Web Developer Mentor Needed / How About A Programming Collabo On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.