Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde (34407 Views)

Wizkid, Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola, Burna Boy In Lovely Pictures / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by lordkit400: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
The actresses pictured in 2003 for their movie, Blood sisters.

Their smiles look identical.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/10/20/checkout-this-cute-throwback-of-genevieve-nnaji-omotola-jalade-ekehinde/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by LuvU2: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
There, dashing smiles frm my 2 favourite actresses ever!!

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by babyfaceafrica: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2016
When the going was still good.
Now worst of enemies.

Modified:
Qoute if you are a f00l

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Ekwuta97: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2016
Still looking younger up till date
Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by BlackYansh(m): 11:16am On Oct 21, 2016
A young ma n was walking naked in the jungle, when all the animals saw him, they ran. The zebra then ask the lion 'even you king of the jungle? Then th lion said; 'my friend lets put joke aside.. That is a strange animal the tail is in front. grin grin

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by chxe: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2016
money good oh

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by ernie4life(m): 11:16am On Oct 21, 2016
handsomeclouds:
Now worst of enemies.

say what you are sure of

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:16am On Oct 21, 2016
lol .........back in the days of vcd

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by telemapreye1(f): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2016
handsomeclouds:
Now worst of enemies.
How did you know?
BBC

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2016
ernie4life:

say what you are sure of
Say what you are equally sure of
Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by kissval1388: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2016
I still don't know how this topic will give me 10k for my personal need today....

ooohhhhhhh all this mod sef.........
Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by jimi4us: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2016
Na wa O, they weren't even showing breast then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by bbsteve(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2016
My two sugar crush grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Femmysneh(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2016
inspiration to all upcoming actresses
Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2016
I knew it wouldn't be more than the blood sisters movie
Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2016
That was my best Nollywood movie...Tony Umez never disappoints. grin

Both Ladies have changed alot...Who said money isn't good?.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by XVIER(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2016
Been it omotola is not a senior citizen would have gotten married to her. She's the second woman that makes me smile whenever I see her after my mum. God pls gimme a beauty and a mother to my kid like her when the time comes and wealth to take care of the family. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2016
Nollywood one of d prides of Nigeria. Appreciate them cool

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2016
telemapreye1:
How did you know?
BBC
CNN
Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Redman36(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]there is one x rated film I once watched two girls and a guy with a real huge something...one of the girls look so much lyk Genevieve to details..don't know if any other person saw it. it was even controversial then. each time I see her(Genevieve),I feel turned on..that's my story.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by kissval1388: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2016
I still don't know how this topic will give me 2k to buy another palms sandal.. my own don cut sef..

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by jaymejate: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2016
I LOVE BLOOD SISTER like mad back then. The role Genevieve played made me hate her back then grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by HAH: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Imagine them as your two wives.

One fair one dark
One slim one with boodies
Both intelligent
Both beautiful

Who say polygamy no good

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Stereotype
jaymejate:
I LOVE BLOOD SISTER like mad back then. The role Genevieve played made me hate her back then grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by ephemmex22: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2016
See as dem look innocent like early morning garri grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by krozay(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2016
They have come a long way
Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Canberra55: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2016
kissval1388:
I still don't know how this topic will give me 10k for my personal need today....

have you ever heard anyone being paid on Nairaland because of a mere topic? wake up man. topics don't pay....hard work does.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by nnokwa042(m): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2016
kissval1388:

and u ve time to read and comment if i konk ur head now undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Olateef(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2016
Sometimes, whenever I eat M&Ms, I like to hold two M&M's in between my fingers and squeeze as hard as I can until one M&M cracks. I eat the cracked one, and the one that didn't crack becomes the champion. Then I grab the other M&M, and force it to compete with the champion in this deadly game of M&M gladiators. I do this until I run out of M&M's, and when there is only one m&m left standing, I send a letter to M&M's brand with the champion M&M in it with a note attached that reads: "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by nnokwa042(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2016
This is where afonja and ipod war started while afonjas will be dissing Genevieve ipod defend respond to afonjas diss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) / BBNaija's Omashola Oburoh Buries His Father (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.