Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde (34426 Views)

Wizkid, Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola, Burna Boy In Lovely Pictures / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by femi4: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2016
handsomeclouds:
When the going was still good. Now worst of enemies.
Modified: Qoute if you are a f00l
Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by skywalker001(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
PrinxArthur1:
lol .........back in the days of vcd
u got it wrong... it was actually VHS den
Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by skywalker001(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Redman36:
[color=#990000][/color]there is one x rated film I once watched two girls and a guy with a real huge something...one of the girls look so much lyk Genevieve to details..don't know if any other person saw it. it was even controversial then. each time I see her(Genevieve),I feel turned on..that's my story.
also watched it
Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
BlackYansh:
A young ma n was walking naked in the jungle, when all the animals saw him, they ran. The zebra then ask the lion 'even you king of the jungle? Then th lion said; 'my friend lets put joke aside.. That is a strange animal the tail is in front. grin grin

Where do you guys get all these funny guys from?

Now read this other one.
My android phone don chop my money tire, na him I come vex yesterday sell am, come take some money buy Chinaphone! The phone get TV, Touch screen, Nail cutter, Fire lighter etc. I fit write Text message with toothpicks sef. But now am in bigger trouble!!!
1. E go full after 3 minutes of charging.
2. The spellings get mistakes e.g NokLa, blackderry, i-pon, samswag etc.
3. When aeroplane pass, e go record "One missed Call".
4. When a big car horn; e go show "Charger connected"
5. When Chinese man pass, e go show: "One Bluetooth device found"
6. When fine lady waka pass, e go show "WiFi On"
7. When ugly lady waka pass, e go show, "Virus detected"
Abeg ooo! I wan sell am! Who wan buy ooo? Even as I dey find buyer, e dey show me for screen say "No contacts found"
Pls don't laugh alone, send to those you wish to put a smile on their face.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by benjanny(m): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
I really enjoy this movie although genny was very hrtlex here
Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by phranq(m): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
BlackYansh:
A young ma n was walking naked in the jungle, when all the animals saw him, they ran. The zebra then ask the lion 'even you king of the jungle? Then th lion said; 'my friend lets put joke aside.. That is a strange animal the tail is in front. grin grin

so u min say zebra and lion na paddy?? guy.....whc party do u belong to,APC

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Angelina996(f): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
My Nollywood besties
Re: Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Redman36(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
skywalker001:
also watched it
thank god..thought I was the only one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth Shares Adorable Family Picture On Newyear Day / Bambam And Teddy-A Visit Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Between Sonia Ogbonna And A Fan Worried About Her Son's Accent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.