Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Nigerian Man With 97 Wives Alive - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Man With 97 Wives Alive (971 Views)

Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) / Bakassi: Senate Begins Probe Into Killing Of 97 Nigerians By Cameroon Gendarmes / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man With 97 Wives Alive by ceomike(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nigeria most prolific polygamist has spoken out to dismiss rumours of his death and assure people that he is very much alive and looking to bring more women into his life.

Mohammed Bello Abubakar, who rose to fame in 2008, for his ever expanding brood, which includes over 100 wives and 185 children told Nigeria’s Vanguard newspaper: “My dear, I am very much alive, hale and hearty.”

The Muslim cleric, believed to be in his early nineties, was rumoured to have passed away after battling a disease, but he spoke to Nigerian press to dismiss the stories.

He said: “The rumour is baseless and can best be described as the work of my detractors because they envy what God has done and what He is still doing for me.

http://www.latestnews.com.ng/2016/10/20/nigerian-man-97-wives-alive/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Died After Abuja Pastor Paid Him ₦500K. / See Yahoo Yahoo Boys Terrorising My Street. / 15 Things Introvert Do Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.