Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos (39999 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Couple Arrived At Their Wedding In Motorcycle (Photos) / Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
Weddings are one of the most memorable moments in life, little wonder why people do extraordinary things to make their day so special. This couple Adeniyi Okubanjo and Lara Akinyemi -tied the knot over the weekend in Lagos and held their reception at the prestigious Eko Hotels and Suites, Victoria Island...

One thing which interested the guests -was the attire (including face caps) the couple and their army of supportive friends wore for the ceremony. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/checkout-these-couple-and-their-attire.html

8 Likes

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
lovely

7 Likes

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by izombie(m): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
How will this change buhari's attire in west germany?

12 Likes

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
different strokes... but this is cute

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by Lamzee(m): 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Eleyi Ogidigan

4 Likes

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by omamush(f): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
lovely wedding smiley op and u posted this on politics section

3 Likes

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lovely!

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by Davash222(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
omamush:
lovely wedding smiley op and u posted this on politics section

So
Diz one no better pass all those yeye 'my other room' news

5 Likes

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by omamush(f): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Davash222:

So
Diz one no better pass all those yeye 'my other room' news
so how wedding n politics relate undecided
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by snazzy5050(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by admax(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Cultists lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
Smh
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by Tynasparks(f): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lovely kiss
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by ourkobo: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nice one

Meanwhile

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by Respect55(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is so lovely. I pray that their home will be as lovely as their wedding attire.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by Okuchris(f): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
O Lord,pls I need mine to be greater than this when the time comes.
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by Familyfirst: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
dainformant:
Weddings are one of the most memorable moments in life, little wonder why people do extraordinary things to make their day so special. This couple Adeniyi Okubanjo and Lara Akinyemi -tied the knot over the weekend in Lagos and held their reception at the prestigious Eko Hotels and Suites, Victoria Island...

One thing which interested the guests -was the attire (including face caps) the couple and their army of supportive friends wore for the ceremony. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/checkout-these-couple-and-their-attire.html

elegant,beautiful,I love African very lovely wedding. But please don't get marry to the wrong man,there ten men you must never Marry. Click here to read.
http://familyparliament.com/Thread/10-men-you-should-never-considered-for-marriage/
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by cokiek(f): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
whatever makes them happy
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by sammyrutherford(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
yoruba demons
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by donlee235: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
i was at the reception, it was beautiful and lovely. the couple's entrance was awesome. Though OP got it wrong, the reception was at 10 degree ikeja and not on the island. Dr Ebenezar Obey was the guest artist and he did justice to the event. It was a wonder to behold. wish the couple well, and may God bless their home...... Peace of the Lord upon us all..................

15 Likes

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by Sleekbabz(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
cool Dope wears
Lovely couple..pretty bride
Swag + Class

6 Likes

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by lordkhalifa(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
AFONJAS
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by crisycent: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
After all this one he go begin beat her grin grin grin
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by Tobyshegz(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by ffo(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Okuchris:
O Lord,pls I need mine to be greater than this when the time comes.
hmmmm. I think it's better you pray for your marriage to be great and not a greater wedding. wedding is just a day's event.

6 Likes

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by caketake3: 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
It need be noted that marriage celebration are good bit wjen they're built on Christ, they're better.
Build your life, family and career on Christ.

And never for once live a life without living for eternity.
Remember eternity with Christ is worth than anything.
Good evening

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by DozieInc(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by ajakpe: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bros if efcc see u I pity u

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by saintandsinnerz: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
hmm Yorubas like elaborate parties, weddings etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Cultists.... angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication / Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain / Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.