Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,120 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos (40073 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Couple Arrived At Their Wedding In Motorcycle (Photos) / Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by mascot87(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Come to think of it, the couples attended the same primary school I attended & the same set self. See life o

Team grait international nur & pry school. cool
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by aalangel(f): 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
Is this a paid announcement?
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by Slushious: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
caketake3:
It need be noted that marriage celebration are good bit wjen they're built on Christ, they're better.
Build your life, family and career on Christ.

And never for once live a life without living for eternity.
Remember eternity with Christ is worth than anything.
Good evening
I'm almost sure by 'Christ', you mean the church standards and going by what we have now, it'd be a total bore. May the good Lord bless you.
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by Smoke2015: 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
dainformant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/checkout-these-couple-and-their-attire.html

The reception held at 100 degrees event center Oregun, Ikeja.
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by BrOwnSuga3: 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
By far the best wedding pictures I have seen on NL this year. #DOPE
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by damoskiy(m): 12:19am On Oct 21, 2016
Smoke2015:

The reception held at 100 degrees event center Oregun, Ikeja.
Not 100 degrees ooo.... it's 10 degrees. OP can lie for Africa.
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by EhiGid(m): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2016
10 degree ikeja and not on the island as reported by OP.10 degree ikeja and not on the island as reported by OP.10 degree ikeja and not on the island as reported by OP.
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by EhiGid(m): 12:26am On Oct 21, 2016
10 degree ikeja and not on the island as reported by OP.
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by iamkingzlee(m): 2:00am On Oct 21, 2016
16 grooms men?? Please tell me not all of them were on the train..
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by Chicent(m): 2:46am On Oct 21, 2016
Okuchris:
O Lord,pls I need mine to be greater than this when the time comes.

u really need a cultists wedding?? Pray again.....
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by cuteralph101(m): 5:51am On Oct 21, 2016
dainformant:
Weddings are one of the most memorable moments in life, little wonder why people do extraordinary things to make their day so special. This couple Adeniyi Okubanjo and Lara Akinyemi -tied the knot over the weekend in Lagos and held their reception at the prestigious Eko Hotels and Suites, Victoria Island...

One thing which interested the guests -was the attire (including face caps) the couple and their army of supportive friends wore for the ceremony. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/checkout-these-couple-and-their-attire.html

wait if I want to wed now I will buy suits or all dem grooms men?
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by Okuchris(f): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2016
ffo:

hmmmm. I think it's better you pray for your marriage to be great and not a greater wedding. wedding is just a day's event.
you don't need to tell me,that one is sure
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by Okuchris(f): 6:23am On Oct 21, 2016
Chicent:

u really need a cultists wedding?? Pray again.....
no no no,you are over thinking.
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by rakabuba001(m): 6:26am On Oct 21, 2016
Donald trump sponsored wedding..#redcaps
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by TooLateToFail(f): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2016
beautiful..congratulations and happy married life
Re: Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos by Peace2love: 11:01am On Oct 21, 2016
saintandsinnerz:
hmm Yorubas like elaborate parties, weddings etc

Don't mind, they want introduce another way for people without vision to waste money during wedding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be / Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) / Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.