Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Young Girl Almost Got Missing Due To This Handbill - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girl Almost Got Missing Due To This Handbill (820 Views)

2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video) / Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) / "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Girl Almost Got Missing Due To This Handbill by abeniagbon(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
A young girl of about 21years of age almost got missing when he received this handbill from those of there agent whom ask her to call the phone number writing on bill that a Black Jeep will come and pick her once she call the number at Ikeja..

the question is why would a jeep come and carry an employee.

The handbill comes with no address of where any work is located it only comes with a writing bogus salaries to attract the passerby.

their agent share the bills within a short period of one hour and vanish immediately
before warned is to before harm

SEE PHOTO HERE BELOW LINK:

Source: http://www.benablogs.com/2016/10/young-girl-almost-got-missing-due-to.html

Re: Young Girl Almost Got Missing Due To This Handbill by Cutehector(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin

Desperation sha
Re: Young Girl Almost Got Missing Due To This Handbill by somito121(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
when unemployment rate in the country is high, what do you expect.
Re: Young Girl Almost Got Missing Due To This Handbill by tsmat(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
...what should i write sef??
Re: Young Girl Almost Got Missing Due To This Handbill by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
GNLD scam! And the idi'ots sharing the so called million dollar thing always look 'poverty stricken!'

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Almost Got Missing Due To This Handbill by Kakamorufu(m): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2016
I don't even look at those bills twice
Re: Young Girl Almost Got Missing Due To This Handbill by abeniagbon(m): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2016
who knows lalastica make him help move this tread to front page.. na december period dey approach so

Front page Oga at The Top
Re: Young Girl Almost Got Missing Due To This Handbill by dotman4real007(m): 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
black Jeep gini!!! Na them ooo the ritualists!!! December don reach and they want to take tear rubber ferarri to their village jeep no do them again!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Foreigner Slits Woman’s Throat On Lagos Church Premises / Man Arrested For Eating Neighbour's Dig / Jealous Boyfriend Kills Undergraduate Girlfriend For Having Photos Of Another Ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.