Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

How Long To Get Transcripts? Uniport. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Long To Get Transcripts? Uniport. (3921 Views)

11 Major Reasons Why Phd Take Too Long To Study In Nigeria / Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan / How To Get Transcripts For Univeristy Of Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long To Get Transcripts? Uniport. by Arlington(f): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2009
Hello,
I am really confused at the Moment, I am trying to get my transcripts from my university, and they want me to pay 10k .That is not the whala, the yawa is that i heard that some people have been waiting for 6 to 12 months and the schools have still not gotten the transcripts. I went to the University of Port Harcourt and i want to embark on my Masters now any info about how to get transcripts faster will be appreciated thank you.
Re: How Long To Get Transcripts? Uniport. by lilliesboy(m): 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
That's what am facing too. Since 2014 we graduated the UniPort has not issued out transcript to anyone. Useless school!

(1) (Reply)

Wen Is Aau 2nd Batch Coming Out / GST111 (use Of English) Term Paper Topics | Uniuyo 2015/2016 / What Is The Meaning Of 'op'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.