Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Great Blogging Niches: A Perfect Start To Your Blogging Journey - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Great Blogging Niches: A Perfect Start To Your Blogging Journey (545 Views)

Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers / Bloggers Helping Bloggers: Post All Your Blogging Problems Here / Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Blogging Niches: A Perfect Start To Your Blogging Journey by SunFlow(m): 1:13am On Oct 21, 2016
Making money online in Nigeria, Each time I browse through the commercial enterprise segment of most Nigerian on online groups and forums, I see questions like “what commercial corporation am i able begin with N100,000?”, “what organization am I able to start with N200,000?”, “how am i able to set up my private small corporation”, and so on. Those questions can offer you with fantastic blog post ideas.

Android gadgets and tutorials:

Now, Android phones have taken over the Nigerian cell phone market ( Tecno and exquisite producers like Samsung and Sony). You will be amazed on the price at whichNigeriansare searching the net for data approximately Android phones (Tecno, particularly).
Percentage of the modern information about the Android platform, the modern-day to day Android devices in market place, the score and charges of Android devices, opinions of Android apps as nice tutorials and on lines on the manner to do diverse topics with an Android device monthly. This challenge be counted is probably great for you if you’re tech-savvy.

Amazing gives and promo offers:

Everybody loves free things or for reasonably-priced and we Nigerians aren’t an exception. You will appeal monthly a large target market in case you start a blog that breaks statistics approximately cut price gives, promos, and rate comparisons.
Despite the reality that, you will spend masses of time on research, you may be amazed at how people could have to interplay together along with your weblog and and how advertisers will be queuing monthly advert space to your weblog.
Leisure statistics and superstar gist:

In my opinion, I dislike this region of interest because of the truth I count on it has already been overwhelmed in pulp by Nigerian bloggers. But the reality is, you may always get a target audience in case you start a blog on the topic. But you will need to place up clean records on a frequent basis to lure and keep a huge goal market.

Make cash/profit/money online:

Many Nigerians employed or now not –need increase in their income with the useful resource of venturing in online agency. So, sincerely and absolutely everyone who stocks applicable and valuable information on this regard will trap a large goal marketplace in a quick time.
here proposing the numerous and various methods with the aid of which people ought to make cash, how they may be begin their online companies, how they may monetize their internet sites and blogs, how they’re capable of make cash even without proudly owning a on-line site or blog, and the way they may make cash using most effective their smartphones, amongst many others.
Corporation and funding opportunities:

Because of Nigeria’s unstable financial system, Nigerians are continually seeking out processes to make it big. These days, many income earners are unable find promising funding opportunities so that it will grow and increase their income. So, in case you create a weblog approximately enterprise and funding possibilities, you can lure a big target market of those who really have cash (if that might be something).

Many Nigerians are desperately looking for remote places for a higher and exceptional learning, in need of residing, among distinctive countries. You will briefly enchant loads and hundreds of these “desperadoes” maybe Percentage of your blog records might be of help to them.
Share tips at the way and ease of overseas scholarships, an easy way to gain visa, the manner of which to choose the right foreign places, and so forth.

Admissions and scholarships:

Currently, there are heaps and heaps of Nigerian youths on the lookout for admission in the country’s tertiary institutions. These people are organized, put in force and energy to any useful info they discover on any blog. So, if you Propose statistics that interest them, you could get a large goal marketplace.

You can additionally appeal to undergraduates through sharing data approximately the current scholarship schemes, PUTME news PUTME questions and answers.

Monetization tip: package the publish-UTME questions and answers for diverse institutions in PDF layout and sell them in your target audience cash will start trouping.
Free software codes and cracks:
Nigerians love getting matters through any appropriate way feasible.
You may be quick to construct and design a high weblog if you propose and give software programs, application cracks and codes, loose browsing APNs, to free ebooks and software tutorials and hints, and lots of others.
Please and Please, I recommendation you not to actually blog on this topic for 2 motives:

Google hates blogs andweb sitesthat disclose important information So, your blog will maximally and possibly be denied approval for Adsense.

Advertisers do not need websites that ravish others privacies. So, you won’t make cash from selling advert area, even when you have a massive target audience

source: http://xtrimlaughs.com/2016/10/great-blogging-niches-perfect-start-blogging-journey/

Re: Great Blogging Niches: A Perfect Start To Your Blogging Journey by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:19am On Oct 21, 2016
Google hates blogs andweb sitesthat disclose important information So, your blog will maximally and possibly be denied approval for Adsense.

This is pure lie.

Only God knows where you people get all this info about Google from.

3 top Niches that tends to get you good revenue via AdSense are

- Food/beverage blog
- Investment/finance blogs
- Sports blogs.

The advert space for this 3 niches is highly competitive. If you don't believe, do your research.
Re: Great Blogging Niches: A Perfect Start To Your Blogging Journey by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:28am On Oct 21, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

This is pure lie.

- Food/beverage blog
- Sports blogs.

The advert space for this 3 niches is highly competitive. If you don't believe, do your research.

you dont sleep? BTW please check my blog if its adsense qualified. tho i'm not 18 yet but wil be this month.. 29th precisely
Re: Great Blogging Niches: A Perfect Start To Your Blogging Journey by SunFlow(m): 3:56am On Oct 21, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

This is pure lie.

- Food/beverage blog
- Sports blogs.

your opinion is accepted my friend. what works for you may not work for another.
Re: Great Blogging Niches: A Perfect Start To Your Blogging Journey by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:29am On Oct 21, 2016
SunFlow:

your opinion is accepted my friend. what works for you may not work for another.

I didn't mean the whole article was a lie, just the part I quoted. Then I added some points.
Re: Great Blogging Niches: A Perfect Start To Your Blogging Journey by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:31am On Oct 21, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

you dont sleep? BTW please check my blog if its adsense qualified. tho i'm not 18 yet but wil be this month.. 29th precisely

You're good to go
Re: Great Blogging Niches: A Perfect Start To Your Blogging Journey by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:28am On Oct 21, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You're good to go
Thanks, maybe i wil wait till 29th because i dont wana witness disapproval msg
Re: Great Blogging Niches: A Perfect Start To Your Blogging Journey by Temolad: 7:38am On Oct 21, 2016
Just passing though!

(1) (Reply)

13 Practical SEO Techniques For Google First Page Ranking / I Need To Make My Site HTTPS / Where In Lagos, Nigeria Can You Learn Any I.T Course For Less And Get More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.