Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Congratulations To Omo N'Oba Ewuare II, The 40th Crown Royal Of Bini Empire - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Congratulations To Omo N'Oba Ewuare II, The 40th Crown Royal Of Bini Empire (405 Views)

Captain Hosa Kneeling Down To Greet Oba Ewuare II (pic) / Why I Am The 40th Oba Of Benin Not 39th - Oba Ewuare Ii / The Newly Crowned Oba Of Benin Said He Is The 40th And Not The 39th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Omo N'Oba Ewuare II, The 40th Crown Royal Of Bini Empire by ImperialYoruba: 3:41am On Oct 21, 2016
Oba atokpe e!
Oba atokpe e!!
Oba atokpe e...Isee!!!

I rejoice with the people of Bini and the Kingdom
I rejoice with His Royal Highness, Oba Ewuare II.

May you live long
May your reign be prosperous for us
May your Crown and Throne be a source of joy and growth for Bini
May the progeny of Oduduwa find peace and unity in your lifetime.

Iseee!

(1) (Reply)

Really Don't Speak To People / Purchase Exhibition Games. To Date / Analyzing Physical Examinations And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.