Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each (26520 Views)

lagos corpers Get Your Nysc Customize Frame Pics At Cheaper Price / Great News!!! Corpers Will Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each / Corps Members Get Cbn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by Calbarian(m): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
JAkpayen:

Please someone should do the maths for the bolded. It's not equal to ₦3M per each

Finally! Now i know i wasnt being paranoid
Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by Calbarian(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
93million disurbused to 310corp members, means 300k each. simple maths na
93,000,090/310 = 300,000naira
this error alone tells how fake the report is.
moreover reports have it that the collateral would last for a period of 1year and the collateral would be the Bsc certf and Nysc certf.
unfortunately, there was a hidden clause behind the loan.
Guarantors will be required as certain people have confirmed above.
you need 2people who have 150% of 3m which is bout 7.5m EACH!!!..
u dey see the scam now Abi?
the 3m is the maximum ooo, no be say na for every corp member.
the plan is actually small loans of like 300k
3m loan is for a very very impressive business plan and not for every tom dick and harry like the report has made it seem

150% of 3 is 4.5
Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by Calbarian(m): 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
YouWin was a more transparent and realistic programme.
Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by kosasly(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
With these conditions and the numbers (310) receiving the loan across the country, the SAED Program in camp and post camp is a complete waste of time, energy and destiny. The 3rd party guarantors may likely be a challenge, as they are required to have 150% of the 3m. Why our youths? Nigeria Is Ours, Nigeria We Have Served!
Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by elreina: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nikita1:
That's nice but I won't believe it until an ex corper coman testify because all of una family uncle Lai Lai Mohammed undecided

Na so ooo... even if u type lie for Google lai Muhammad will also pop up
Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by quickLoans1: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hello...

Dear are You in any financial difficulties? Do you need an urgent loan to pay your debts or to start up a business? Mark Larry loan investment offer credit and other financial services to individuals and organizations, and to secure and unsecured basis.

We are a private loan company We offer online loans to individuals and legal persons in need of loan ranging from $1000 to $900,000,000,000 with low interest rate of 2%. For more information about how to obtain this credit, please contact us by e-mail: with the information's below:

Application Form
Full Names:
State:
Loan Amount Needed:
Loan Period:
Phone No:
Contact E-mail: Marklarryloanfinance@gmail.com
Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
NYSC should nit be by force, graduate shud either be paid the total 12months to start a job as self entrepreneurs or serve and work for the govt after service.

5years in university only to become a slave to your country is bad.
Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by magicfingers009: 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
I don't see how this is good news.

You are granted a loan not free money. You must pay back with interest.

How would CBN recoup funds? It's a stupid idea in my opinion. It's one thing to have a good proposal it's another thing to have the technical know-how. Lending to start ups doesn't even help them buy their capital base.
Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by ovieigho(m): 5:37am On Oct 22, 2016
Nikita1:
That's nice but I won't believe it until an ex corper coman testify because all of una family uncle Lai Lai Mohammed undecided
my name is on the list. I think they publish our names on punch newspaper on Monday but my dear no dime has been paid to anybody. The collateral the bank requires is so stringent that I hope any one will eventually get the money.
Collateral
2 guarantors that must be a top ranking civil servant and will sign a post dated cheque of 4.5millions

..the money in question will not be giving in cash but will be used to buy every necessary equipment on ur behalf.( that's reasonable thou)
But its a shame for govt to go all over the place claiming they have done what they did not do.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by Rottymy: 6:22am On Oct 22, 2016
If you want to know more about NYSC 2016 Batch B mobilisation kindly join this whatsapp group for more information.

https:///FrVFWawQ2CIGZQhVFTDFva
Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by Jadela(m): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hello Nairalanders. Don't ever patronize one Omorodion (07065416841) (glory.eze@outlook.com). He advertizes data subscriptions on all networks on Nairaland. He is a fraudster. I've just been scammed.
Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by DTOBS(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nikita1:
Lolll
YIEDP is true Sir and a brother of mine got the loan (an ex corper).
Myself, I've registered for the stream 3 that is currently on!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served / The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge / NYSC To Increase Corpers' Allowances – Olawumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.