Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

‘I Will Totally Accept’ Election Results ‘if I Win’ – Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘I Will Totally Accept’ Election Results ‘if I Win’ – Donald Trump (381 Views)

Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Will Totally Accept’ Election Results ‘if I Win’ – Donald Trump by Eminent412(m): 7:05am On Oct 21, 2016
Donald Trump said Thursday he will accept the results of next month’s election if he wins, a caveat that threatens to cast unprecedented doubt on the legitimacy of the electoral process.

Trump offered a stunning declaration during the final presidential debate that he might not accept the results of next month’s election. In his first speech since the debate, Trump seemed to simultaneously double down on the stance he articulated Wednesday night while also trying to clean it up.

Trump argued forcefully during a rally here that he was being asked to “waive” his right to contest the election after critics slammed him for refusing to pledge to accept the results of the election the previous night during the final presidential debate

[url= ][/url]http://flavour360blog.com/2016/10/will-totally-accept-election-results-win-donald-trump.html

Re: ‘I Will Totally Accept’ Election Results ‘if I Win’ – Donald Trump by ghettowriter(m): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2016
Is he promising us the western version of 'monkey blood, baboon blood' just like bubu in 2011? shocked shocked

We are observing.

(1) (Reply)

Last Rwandan King Kigeli V Dies At Age 80 / Hollop! Look Who's Holding The Sign / Trump Encourages Wisconsin; Urges Clinton Voters To Make U-turn To Support Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.