Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

The New Oba Of Benin Decreed That He Is Now The 40th Oba Benin - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The New Oba Of Benin Decreed That He Is Now The 40th Oba Benin (539 Views)

Why I Am The 40th Oba Of Benin Not 39th - Oba Ewuare Ii / New Oba Of Benin 7th Virgin Wife Crowned Queen, 1st 3wives To Live As Outcasts / The Newly Crowned Oba Of Benin Said He Is The 40th And Not The 39th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Oba Of Benin Decreed That He Is Now The 40th Oba Benin by sydneycruze(m): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2016
Speaking yesterday after the coronation processes at the Urophota hall, the newly crowed Ova of Benin, Oba Ewuare the second made it known to the General Public that is the now the 40th Oba to rule Benin while Oranmiya who is belief that start the Benin race was made the 1st over Oba Ewrka who all even history believed to be the first.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Hausa / C-h-e-a-p K-i-t-c-h-e-n-s For Sale Dundee / Why Do Africans Get Angry When Their Fellow Africans Call Africa Gabbage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.