Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Security Guards Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Security Guards Wanted (974 Views)

Security Guards Wanted. / Security Guards Wanted / Security Guards Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Guards Wanted by mikaj(m): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2016
The organisation I work for require security guards to be stationed at their ikeja and vgc buildings. So basically if you have an organisation that is into that is into security service or you are into such, send me a mail with the subject security guard to emekam@crinigeria.com.

Ps: Attach all relevant documents.

My Motor: Nairaland Family Before Any Other.
Re: Security Guards Wanted by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2016
mikaj:
The organisation I work for require security guards to be stationed at their ikeja and vgc buildings. So basically if you have an organisation that is into that is into security service or you are into such, send me a mail with the subject security guard to emekam@crinigeria.com.

Ps: Attach all relevant documents.

My Motor: Nairaland Family Before Any Other.

The organisation yu work for requires security and you want applicants CV s to be sent to your MAIL?! I dnt understand, what happens to the organisations email?!
Re: Security Guards Wanted by agbalagba1: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2016
My company is into security services,kindly send me ur number and we will call u.tnx
Re: Security Guards Wanted by mikaj(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2016
Jadonjack:

The organisation yu work for requires security and you want applicants CV s to be sent to your MAIL?! I dnt understand, what happens to the organisations email?!

Just see.... Later they will say people don't help. i am trying to help someone on nairaland by putting this here but some wonderful persons are indirectly using unspoken accusation against me.

Okay go through my email one more time and tell me if its a personal or company name. smh.

#walksout
Re: Security Guards Wanted by mikaj(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2016
agbalagba1:
My company is into security services,kindly send me ur number and we will call u.tnx

Send me a mail

1 Like

Re: Security Guards Wanted by Akabu22(m): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
PLS JST SENT YOU A MAIL. charlesnwankwo52@gmail.com
Re: Security Guards Wanted by Oceemo(m): 7:39am On Oct 24, 2016
pls what is the salary range?
Re: Security Guards Wanted by tenderlyme(f): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2016
i wnt to apply sir bt dnt hv an email only an ssce result
Re: Security Guards Wanted by tenderlyme(f): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2016
i hv some1 dat wnt to apply sir bt dnt hv an email only an ssce result

(1) (Reply)

A Female Sales Office Assistant Needed - Lagos Residents Only / PA / Recruitment Officer / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.