Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Couple Married For 31years Split Over Infidelity Allegations - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Married For 31years Split Over Infidelity Allegations (973 Views)

Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Married For 31years Split Over Infidelity Allegations by ColdGist: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2016
A trader, Mrs Funmilayo Okeeyi, has explained to an Igando Customary Court in Lagos, why she followed her husband’s brother to a hotel, which is now threatening her 31-year-old marriage to Mr. Kolawole Okeeyi.

Funmilayo claimed her husband’s family beat her comatose when she was pregnant with her fifth baby.

According to her, “my husband caught his brother and I in a hotel, but we are not dating. His brother just followed me to book a room when I went for a urial in Oyo State.”

Accusing her husband’s family of battery, she said: “When I was pregnant with our fifth baby, my husband’s family stormed our house and accused me of having extra-marital affairs; they beat me to coma. In fact, I did not know how I got to the hospital.”

Pleading with the court not to grant her husband’s request, insisting that she was still in love with him, Funmilayo said the love text messages from their pastor her husband found on her phone were forged.

My story — Husband

Kolawole, 51, a businessman, had asked the court to terminate the 31-year-old marriage, accusing his wife of having extra-marital affairs with their pastor.

He said: “I got to know when I did not have airtime on my phone and wanted to use her phone to call our pastor, to report her for starving my mother. I picked her phone and I saw on the screen ‘Sent Message’.

“I mistakenly clicked on it and when the message opened, I saw several love messages my wife sent and received from our pastor. I showed her the messages when she same in, but she begged me.

“I seized the phone and later confronted our pastor with those text messages. But he told me to do my worst.

“I also caught her with my brother in a hotel in Oyo State. I wanted to ignore them, but I later confronted them so that they would not deny later.”

The petitioner alleged that his wife was after his life and that he had been attacked on two occasions.

The Court President, Mr. Adegboyega Omilola, adjour-ned the case till November 29 for further hearing.

source: http://coldgist..com.ng/2016/10/couple-married-for-31years-split-over.html?m=1

Re: Couple Married For 31years Split Over Infidelity Allegations by midehi2(f): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2016
31 years, na waoo
Re: Couple Married For 31years Split Over Infidelity Allegations by mii4u(f): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2016
This is serious
Re: Couple Married For 31years Split Over Infidelity Allegations by ColdGist: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Couple Married For 31years Split Over Infidelity Allegations by Delicious22: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2016
I dey suspect the woman.

Re: Couple Married For 31years Split Over Infidelity Allegations by thorpido(m): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2016
The woman's hands are not clean.

End time pastors sha.They have turned counselling to something else.
Re: Couple Married For 31years Split Over Infidelity Allegations by cococandy(f): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
31yrs shocked
Re: Couple Married For 31years Split Over Infidelity Allegations by bukatyne(f): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
31yrs marriage at 51yrs meaning the man married at 20yrs.

Now their kids are all grown and they should be flexing, they are divorcing.

This is really sad.

The wife messed up big time sha:

> Husband's brother follow you to book hotel; are you in Saudi?
> Pastor tells you he loves you....
Re: Couple Married For 31years Split Over Infidelity Allegations by sisisioge: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Haaaaa! I don't hondastand o.

But chai!

But chai!

Well...chai! It is well.
Re: Couple Married For 31years Split Over Infidelity Allegations by Ranchhoddas: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Now wey na the woman dey play away match dem no go talk, if the roles were reversed nothing wey person for never read by now.
Re: Couple Married For 31years Split Over Infidelity Allegations by Richy4(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2016
I am just confused a little here..... How can several text messages sent to someone be fudged. not that it was on draft....

it might be ok if one was sent by mistake but when it was more and to the same number.... and there was reply to the messages......Haba!!!!

I might agree that it was a coincident on the hotel saga because somethings are not always the way it seems...But the messages cannot be overlooked depending on what the content was...
Beside, most ladies when their integrity was being questioned, when they feel they were accused wrongly, they out of anger will say let them end it because they can't stand their ego being bruised or being accused of what they did not do.....But this one wants to stay put like the rock of Gibraltar....And say those words that cheats usually say when caught in the act...I love you...making one to question the meaning of love..

(1) (Reply)

70 Year Old Nigerian Man Mr Adeleye, His Seven Sons & Their Wives (photo) / Can Marriage Really Get Boring ? / Fabric Vertical Window Blind For Home/office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.