Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Landlords/landladys Problem - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Landlords/landladys Problem (435 Views)

Why Are Landlords So Reluctant To Rent Their Flats To Igbos? / See How Lagos State Turned More Than 200 Tenants To Landlords / Landlords Need No Permit To Sink Boreholes In Residential Houses– Lagos Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Landlords/landladys Problem by ab2care: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2016
I think some laws in lagos state only work in some local government, not every part of lagos state, let me go straight to the point here in my newly rented apartment, I rarely rest the way I like this is because I notice there is a generator at the back of my window, I asked my landlady who is the owner of the gen; that they should move it from that position but to my surprised she replied me that the generator can not move from there because it been there for long, then I went to the owner of the gen; that she should move it from that position she replied me the same thing, so since then I notice there must be something in between,so from my investigation i notice both of them are friends,i then asked myself how can landlady be threating her tenant just because of friendship, how can I cope with the smoke, noise and the vibration of the gen; I believe I can't ever cope with it but since I don't want to take the law into my hands so am using this medium to inform the lagos state government to come to my rescue from this modern day slavery.
Re: Landlords/landladys Problem by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lol...this thread is funny

(1) (Reply)

The Evil British Do For Nigeria / No More Sanitation In Lagos State / Oga Seun, Wey My Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.