Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

My First Uber Experience - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My First Uber Experience (1050 Views)

Still On Uber BUISNESS. I Need You Humble Suggestions. / Opay Set To Lead Uber, Bolt In Nigeria With Ocar / Battle For Africa: Uber And Taxify Go Into Okada Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Uber Experience by udyprincess: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2016
When my friend, Jedy, posted on her instagram wall her first Uber experience, she said, "Lagos Uber drivers be like: Madam is it too hot? Should I reduce the sun? Are you hungry? There's yam under my seat. Should I peel it?'"'I laughed cheesy

She gave me a promo code (NGBA60) for a free ride worth N2500 and I decided to try out their services.

Of a truth, I enjoyed a superb treatment in a neat car plus fully air-conditioned with sweets and a chance to charge my phone.

I'll like to hear your story.

1 Like

Re: My First Uber Experience by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2016
Of a truth, I enjoyed a superb treatment in a neat car plus fully air-conditioned with sweets and a chance to charge my phone.

much better than baba with the golf2 and his boring stories.

2 Likes

Re: My First Uber Experience by grevotech(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
udyprincess:
When my friend, Jedy, posted on her instagram wall her first Uber experience, she said, "Lagos Uber drivers be like: Madam is it too hot? Should I reduce the sun? Are you hungry? There's yam under my seat. Should I peel it?'"'I laughed cheesy

She gave me a promo code (NGBA60) for a free ride worth N2500 and I decided to try out their services.

I'll like to hear your story.
Good day. Please I'd love to have your full experience/Review. I take Reviews for companies and business. You can send it to my mail Nuel.impact@gmail.com
I'd be so glad to get yours so others can also patronize them. Thanks waiting for your reply...
Re: My First Uber Experience by Readonee35L(m): 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
grevotech:

Good day. Please I'd love to have your full experience/Review. I take Reviews for companies and business. You can send it to my mail Nuel.impact@gmail.com
I'd be so glad to get yours so others can also patronize them. Thanks waiting for your reply...
You don't understand that guys scope.
He keeps forming stories while including promo codes for him to get free rides .
Before you think I have thought .
Re: My First Uber Experience by Kjnwancaro: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Readonee35L:

He keeps forming stories while including promo codes for him to get free rides .

LOL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My First Uber Experience by Lexusgs430: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

And not forgetting the risk of getting your clothes torn or forgetting something in the Baba's golf and never see it again, sweating like a BBQ pork, overcharging etc etc etc
Re: My First Uber Experience by grevotech(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Readonee35L:

Really didn't notice
Re: My First Uber Experience by aieromon(m): 8:21am On Oct 22, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Baba stories are never boring. They see all the ghosts at night,they have carried all the prostitutes from club to crib and have the most exciting police checkpoint stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Uber Experience by aieromon(m): 8:23am On Oct 22, 2016
Readonee35L:

Your mind haff went far for you to thought like this oh grin grin

Why you dey spoil the guy hustle for this Buhari period nah?
Re: My First Uber Experience by Readonee35L(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2016
aieromon:

Your mind haff went far for you to thought like this oh grin grin

Why you dey spoil the guy hustle for this Buhari period nah?
grin.
When you live in today's world. You have to think broad
Re: My First Uber Experience by jukeblam(m): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2016
aieromon:

Baba stories are never boring. They see all the ghosts at night,they have carried all the prostitutes from club to crib and have the most exciting police checkpoint stories.

Sometimes, 'baba' only curses throughout the trip (no stories)- at other drivers, at the govt, even at billboards- with a constantly scrunched up face like say the earth dey vex am.

"Baba, who you dey follow fight nah?" grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Honda Bullet Swap / How To Avoid A Dead Car Battery During The Cold Season / Where To Buy New Cars On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.