Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Job Seekers; Can You Work At Dmt Mobile Toilet With Otunba Gadaffi? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers; Can You Work At Dmt Mobile Toilet With Otunba Gadaffi? (2488 Views)

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? / Questions Job Seekers Can Ask At The Job Interview. / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Seekers; Can You Work At Dmt Mobile Toilet With Otunba Gadaffi? by Tpharell: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2009
No doubt there is rampant unemployment in this country especially among high institution graduates. Those who have ideas of starting something of there own are often handicapped by financial resources, leaving the lager chunk of graduates to pursue the few available white coller jobs. However, most business owners and enterpreneurs would tell you that there exist a sizeable number of "not so white coller jobs" which most graduates shy away from. Am just wondering, how many job seekers (graduates) out there are willing to take up jobs at DMT mobile toilet to better there lots, instead of the endless search for non existent white coller jobs? For those wondering, DMT, or Dignified Mobile Toilets is a mobile toilet business run by Isaac Durojaiye - also known as Otunba Gaddafi. This man is credited with the saying "Shit business is serious business".
Re: Job Seekers; Can You Work At Dmt Mobile Toilet With Otunba Gadaffi? by Effiano: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2009
Pls i am interested my contacts are efekpokpo.efemena@gmail.com and 08052976809.
Thanks effiano.
Re: Job Seekers; Can You Work At Dmt Mobile Toilet With Otunba Gadaffi? by Effiano: 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pls i am interested my contacts are efekpokpor.efemena@gmail.com and 08052976809.
Thanks effiano
Re: Job Seekers; Can You Work At Dmt Mobile Toilet With Otunba Gadaffi? by larry123: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2009
AM HIGHLY INTERESTED KINDLY UPDATE ME ON HW TO GO ABT IT.alagbeboy@yahoo.com,08054039610
Re: Job Seekers; Can You Work At Dmt Mobile Toilet With Otunba Gadaffi? by Estherluv: 8:58am On Oct 24, 2009
Hello,
Am interested in this job, my name is Moses. Phone number 08034415392. E-mail address moses.nkem@yahoo.com
Re: Job Seekers; Can You Work At Dmt Mobile Toilet With Otunba Gadaffi? by tundeson: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2009
I am very interested ,My name is ALUKO BABATUNDE EBENEZER ,My phone number is 08082014038,Email address tunderelations@yahoo.com

Re: Job Seekers; Can You Work At Dmt Mobile Toilet With Otunba Gadaffi? by kgold: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2009
Am interested victor inyang
email: na4koko@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Job Seekers; Can You Work At Dmt Mobile Toilet With Otunba Gadaffi? by Geezle(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2009
This guy been just dey think aloud, una come dey send CV join number,

We should think of what we can use our heads to do not work for people all the time, I knw its had, but with determination, it will work out well for u, cheers
Re: Job Seekers; Can You Work At Dmt Mobile Toilet With Otunba Gadaffi? by cheexy: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
Just goes to show how bad things are. I would not go to work for DMT. One has to draw a line somewhere men,
Re: Job Seekers; Can You Work At Dmt Mobile Toilet With Otunba Gadaffi? by ajaborisi: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2009
am interested my id is isiloveus@yahoo.com and my no is 07038633678
Re: Job Seekers; Can You Work At Dmt Mobile Toilet With Otunba Gadaffi? by Tpharell: 5:40am On Oct 27, 2009
Geezle:

This guy been just dey think aloud, una come dey send CV join number,

We should think of what we can use our heads to do not work for people all the time, I knw its had, but with determination, it will work out well for u, cheers
Thanks man, u read my mind precisely.
cheexy:

Just goes to show how bad things are. I would not go to work for DMT. One has to draw a line somewhere men,
I love ur blunt honesty
Re: Job Seekers; Can You Work At Dmt Mobile Toilet With Otunba Gadaffi? by Ojooluwa: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2009
I am interested if the package is reasonable.My name is Omodara Adekemi Ojooluwa.My mobile number is-08033864471 and my e-mail is ojo4god@yahoo.com.
Re: Job Seekers; Can You Work At Dmt Mobile Toilet With Otunba Gadaffi? by Funmi124(f): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2009
am also interested my email is - pretty.angel2007@yahoo.com
Re: Job Seekers; Can You Work At Dmt Mobile Toilet With Otunba Gadaffi? by sco4real(m): 7:36am On Oct 28, 2009
I am interested if the package is reasonable.My name is SCOTT SIMON.My mobile number is-08028124529 and my e-mail is sco4realo@yahoo.com.[/b][/tt]
Re: Job Seekers; Can You Work At Dmt Mobile Toilet With Otunba Gadaffi? by sco4real(m): 7:42am On Oct 28, 2009
I am interested My name is SCOTT SIMON.My mobile number is-08028124529 and my e-mail is sco4realo@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea On Dragnet Test Format For Oil & Gas Recruitment Scheduled For Feb 4th? / Workforce Interview / Vacancies In A Leading Multinational Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.