Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

"Say Wah, Again?" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Say Wah, Again?" (546 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Say Wah, Again?" by Dannyxy(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hello guys.. I hope you enjoy my story...

Copy right... Danab works...

Tony was trying to go through the credentials of those who applied for the position of his secretary, when the sound of his door, as he raised his head to see who was coming, he heard a more than familiar voice...

"guy howfar na".. Ade hailed him... Ade was his closest friend, in fact, he was like a brother to tony..

'" them no dey knock for una village abi, ode" tony replied..

"ur fada" Ade insulted him joking.. "ehen guy, i saw some beautiful girls outside your office, have you finally decided to have girl friend, badt guy, let me help you pick na" Ade continued...

"mumu, they came for interview, na wetin i be wan start before you show"

'' yeh, guy see your opportunity to get laid oh, free meat, fresh meat outside, i know say you be virgin, even though you dey lie, guy use your opportunity, abi make i help you?“ Ade said with a grin on his face..

"mad man, i have told you to stop being such a player, you are getting married, and you are still thinking of knacking another woman" tony replied him

"guy leave that thing, by the way, me and jane just came from the hospital oh '"

"Ahn Ahn wetin happen?“ tony asked

" hiv test oh, we went to do a HIV test, it is part of the marking pre-requisite, mhen fear nearly kill me,when i saw negative, i just dey shout as if man university score goal "... Ade said joyfully..

" hahaha...... Buhhahaha" tony laugh out loud

'' why u dey laugh? Guy it was not funny then oh "

" hahaha, thank God, you're negative, oya dey go, people are waiting for me " tony told him..

" i don dey go sef, no dull oh, i know you now, chop those girls abeg " Ade said leaving

" na only bad advice you sabi give person, later guy" tony replied..

Tony smiled to him self as Ade left, they been best friend, for like ever, he was the good guy, while Ade was the player, "bad guy", right from secondary school till date.. Ade was right calling him a virgin, he no experience with girls, the only girls in his life, were his siblings, and those who friend zoned him..
Ade was getting married, to a pretty lady at that, he was the one Always putting a limit to ade's excesses, and advising him on what is right or wrong.. They both have had a wonderful career, but only Ade seem to get it right with women..
Tony 's mind went back to when they in the university, he and Ade were roommate, Ade lived the life, while he was the typical boring introvert..
Now Ade was about to get married, while he, well, was still his boring self, his mind went back to mary, the girl he loved, he practically stalked her, but never had the courage to walk up to her..
Tony wished in his mind, that he could go back in time, he would do things diffrently, he would flex like Ade did, and wouldnt miss making mary his..

And then, every thing went blankkkkkkk

(1) (Reply)

What Can't He Do? / ‘soyinka Risks Three To Seven Years Jail Term If He Destroys His Green Card’ / I Will Burn With You (A Story On Class Segregation And The Power Of Love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.