Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) (55133 Views)

Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by Happyfellow147: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2016
My sister o, dem no dey catch latecomers
sisisioge:
Oh Lord have mercy! She chook him with a knife? She look her bobo for eye chook him with a knife? She touched the body that she found pleasing enough to wanna marry and chook him with a knife!

Bobo sef looked at her and battered her to the point of her turning to a fierce lioness! Chai, no be by force to marry o...them no dey catch late comers biko.

Now it is finished!
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by Georex(m): 7:33am On Oct 22, 2016
y always Ogun, may God help dem
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by tohtoh: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by Btruth: 7:37am On Oct 22, 2016
Joygalore:
Can any good thing come out of Ogun
...Redemption Camp, Mountain of Fire Camp and others. cheesy
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 22, 2016
It is sad and a deep lesson

Do not harbor bitterness towards anyone if they leave let them go be mature enough to be friends if it doesn't work leave to God

Life is too beautiful and worth leaving a legacy don't suffer yourself for others
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by passionate88: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2016
slurryeye:

Osu, what are you doing here? Isn't it your turn to be used for sacrifice to appease Alusi?

I'm not abobaku grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by AlNur: 8:04am On Oct 22, 2016
dubemnaija:
OGUN state is Nigeria's bedrock of evil acts and other related crimes. GOSH!
And backward too. Work took me to Abeokuta and the place looks old and dirty. To think Abeokuta is the capital of ogun state is nauseating.
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by akaahs(m): 8:23am On Oct 22, 2016
Can anything good come out of that state?
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by PrickGetSize(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2016
Now she'll marry and fvck herself. Foolish woman.

Marriage sef is overrated.
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by london4luv: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2016
Stop beating women you won't listen now you have killed ur self. Oya rest wella
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by Herzeez18(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2016
Rip to the poor dude!!! but why marry a man like you as a wife obviously you caused it
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by hefelove(m): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2016
was reading this thread with pity till I saw the woman's face and I just bursted to laughter lmaoooooooooooo
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by egokudiowomoney: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2016
dubemnaija:
please kindly tell us your state of origin.i know that you are proud of your state.o ya tell us.
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by dubemnaija: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2016
egokudiowomoney:
please kindly tell us your state of origin.i know that you are proud of your state.o ya tell us.

Am from Anambra... can u beat that?
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2016
This is so sad honestly.
I can't even begin to imagine what that woman will go through in the hands of the different Police men, Prison Wardens and Male Prisoners daily year on year, for life.

People should learn to manage their anger this recession period biko
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by deliveryboy: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2016
Why would anyone want to marry this kind of woman.
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by shindarayo(f): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2016
DAntivirus:
Effect of recession!

Why live together when not married... Yorubas are fond of this!
Taa stop dt nonsense talk.i live in an ibo doninated environ and i cant count the nos i knw dt re not married and live togeda.cohabitation is not by tribe.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by cindyrocks(f): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2016
Look front shocked
pyyxxaro:

I didn't check

Madame you are beautiful

See ur Anita Baker cool shocked
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by lalahhh(f): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nightie:
sad.
d late man cnt defend himself.
anyhow sha, she must face d consequences
if I may ask, wat consequence? It's more than obvious it was self defense, I just Pray she gets a good lawyer. In the man's next life, I'm sure he would treat his partner right
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by DAntivirus: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
jidxin:
wen will u ve sense
The moment you grow brains
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by DAntivirus: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Laple0541:

One didirin had just been cited.
By an Oniranu!
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by DAntivirus: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Laple0541:

One didirin had just been cited.
By an Oniranu!
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by DAntivirus: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
Emade:
not only Yoruba's tell us your were u are from if they are not there?
Its much more practised by yorubas
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by DAntivirus: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
deebrain:

You took the words from my mouth. But they won't listen.
The face of the woman though.
They just won't listen
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by DAntivirus: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
shindarayo:
Taa stop dt nonsense talk.i live in an ibo doninated environ and i cant count the nos i knw dt re not married and live togeda.cohabitation is not by tribe.

Oya sorry, Mabinu...
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by Excuzeme: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Omotayor123:
Devil @ work.

Yea, if a woman does Evil, you blame the Devil.

If a man does the same thing to his wife, y'all stout shouting he should be castrated bla bla bla.

Okay, l get your point: Women = Devil grin grin
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by tsmat(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
zumbigbo:
Na dem dem! grin grin grin grin grin grin

your daddy. don't wanna say your fada anyway 4k ur fada
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by jidxin(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
DAntivirus:

The moment you grow brains
eeya but cos u dont ve sense dats y u can nevr knw I ve brain
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by DAntivirus: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
jidxin:
eeya but cos u dont ve sense dats y u can nevr knw I ve brain

I can see how much your brain is with a microscope!
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by jidxin(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
DAntivirus:

I can see how much your brain is with a microscope!
look at wat u re spewing ...my brain is enclosed in a skull so I dont think u can use a microscope btw I cant start exchanging words wit u cos ur level of thinking is just blow avrg nd make all dz joyless mod no ban me
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by DAntivirus: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
jidxin:
look at wat u re spewing ...my brain is enclosed in a skull so I dont think u can use a microscope btw I cant start exchanging words wit u cos ur level of thinking is just blow avrg nd make all dz joyless mod no ban me

Are you tired, or mom just called you to wash the dishes
Re: Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) by MzOnajin1(f): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
dubemnaija:
Am really scared of that state now and I already picked it for service. I just pray

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss / Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba / Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.